Trump and how he convinced wives of his male friends & associates to have sex with him

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Just when you think Trump can't get any more disgusting than he already is--(Well here is some of the loyalty he showed to his male friends and associates) when he was interested in sleeping with their wives.

President Trump used to boast that one of the things that made “life worth living” was sleeping with his friends’ wives, according to a new tell-all book. “In pursuing a friend’s wife, he would try to persuade the wife that her husband was perhaps not what she thought,” author Michael Wolff quotes a Trump friend as saying.Before he was president, Trump would have his secretary ask the friend to drop by his office, where he would subject him to “more or less constant sexual banter,” according to “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” a copy of which was obtained by The Post. With the wife listening in on speakerphone, Trump would say: “Do you still like having sex with your wife? How often? You must have had a better f–k than your wife? Tell me about it.“I have girls coming in from Los Angeles at three o’clock. We can go upstairs and have a great time. I promise.”
https://nypost.com/2018/01/04/trump-thought-bedding-friends-wives-made-life-worth-living-book/

Any man that talks like this wouldn't have an issue about sleeping with one of his friends wives, and pulling a stunt like this to convince their wives that their husbands were sleeping around on them.

Michael Woolf--Fire & Fury--available on Kindle & Nook.

Professional con-man. He conned an entire nation into believing he's qualified to lead it.

the operative phrase in this "NEW TELL-ALL" book is "NEW TELL-ALL" do you guys like
'National Enquirer" too.

Professional con-man. He conned an entire nation into believing he's qualified to lead it.
Not all...the dumb ones!!!

This guy is everything that we tell children not to be. Yet some wanted him their leader. Goes to tell you how our moral compass is messed up today.

the operative phrase in this "NEW TELL-ALL" book is "NEW TELL-ALL" do you guys like
'National Enquirer" too.

No, but Dump sure does!

news to me-----does he quote that rag?. ---------a boring personal anecdote-----I am an old lady---as
a little kid I had to accompany my mom to the supermarket because of a specific disability she
had------I was BORED out of my mind as she picked thru the stringbeans -----at that time they had
periodicals on racks by check out-------so I read what I could----NATIONAL EQUIRER was a
CONSTANT------do you have a citation revealing our honorable pres-----QUOTING NATIONAL
ENQUIRER? I heard that the rag "improved" in the past 60 years

This guy is everything that we tell children not to be. Yet some wanted him their leader. Goes to tell you how our moral compass is messed up today.

what do you tell your children to BE? Out of curiosity-----how about letting us know the theme of the
KHUTBAH JUMAAT last Friday------and maybe let us know how it goes this time coming. You preferred
hellcat?

Just when you think Trump can't get any more disgusting

Or any more awesome...

2750B7EA00000578-3027086-image-m-59_1428298081747.jpg

All of the Kennedy's and Bill Clinton. Do you tell your children not to be like them.

All of the Kennedy's and Bill Clinton. Do you tell your children not to be like them.

I am more interesting in what people tell their children to BE LIKE...... listen to what the children say---SKIP A ROPE

The left didn't mind Bill Clinton's behavior, why should they care about this now ?

people do "IT" lots. lots and lots and lots. Not all people. I have a sense that
Trump is not a rapist. Some jerk talks dirty and THAT will somehow forces him to hand
his wife over?------and forces his wife to be handed over? I do believe that Trump and
Clinton sought out sluts. I do believe that there are some sluts around-----I do believe
that LOTS AND LOTS of men are looking around for sluts and manage to run into the sluts
that do exist

What's really messed up is the moral compass of Evangelicals in this country. 80% of them voted for Trump--:badgrin:

What's really messed up is the moral compass of Evangelicals in this country. 80% of them voted for Trump--:badgrin:
Because he was willing to talk about immigration, terrorism and the economy instead of using classism, racism sexism and any other ism as a platform. You lefties just don't understand that those are important issues middle class America

"I may not be Donald Trump now, but just you wait; if I don't make it, my children will."
Barack Obama--1991--Age 29

Forum List

Back