Trump Admits He Was Clueless About Healthcare

Because he is the mouth piece for those uneducated fools that troll this board that find him refreshing.
Stupidity, to alt-right is refreshing, only because they understand stupidity. Because they are....Stupid.

Dumbass ...

President Trump said Monday that "nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated," as Republicans have been slow to unite around a replacement plan for ObamaCare.

"I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," Trump said after a meeting with conservative governors at the White House.

Trump: 'Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated'

Sounds like a refreshingly honest statement to me. Maybe that is because Trump is not a politician!
It would be far more refreshing if he shut his mouth and didn't pretend to have an answer for everything

------------------------------------------------------------------ get rid of the mandate that i hear is already gone and you health care beggars can do as you like BBen .
Once the mandate is gone, big guy its gonna cost you a whole lot of money

Oh, and you believe someone should pay into the ponzi scheme so you can get cheaper insurance!?!

Also when insurance companies leave the ACA it leave a monopoly on rural regions which will leave those insured with the worst plan possible, but hey who cares rigjt!?!
Lets go slow for you Bruce. health insurance is fa cheaper than not having it. When you go to a hospital without insurance, who pays the bills- WE DO

I did not know you paid for my hospital bills!?!

Shot and when I pointed out the actual fact premiums have been going up and you can not keep your doctor if the doctor is not in the insurer network you called me a liar and making shot up.

Then when I pointed out insurers are leaving the ACA you denied that fact.

I guess being stuck with a losy insurance with a massive deductible you can not pay is better to you because you refuse to admit the ACA is horrible...
IF it is so horrible why do tens of millions of people have it. What is so lousy about the insurance? your ignorance is on display

You were forced to have it or pay a fine and again you refuse to comment on the actual facts you worthless piece of shit!

What part of high premiums, high deductibles, and lousy plans that do not allow to keep your doctor do you not unserstand!?!

Why should I have to play for a product that is more expensive than paying the fine!?!

Dumbass ...

President Trump said Monday that "nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated," as Republicans have been slow to unite around a replacement plan for ObamaCare.

"I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," Trump said after a meeting with conservative governors at the White House.

Sounds like a refreshingly honest statement to me. Maybe that is because Trump is not a politician!

Yes, Trump is renowned for his honesty.

Donald Trump's file

Oh, and you believe someone should pay into the ponzi scheme so you can get cheaper insurance!?!

Also when insurance companies leave the ACA it leave a monopoly on rural regions which will leave those insured with the worst plan possible, but hey who cares rigjt!?!
Lets go slow for you Bruce. health insurance is fa cheaper than not having it. When you go to a hospital without insurance, who pays the bills- WE DO

Shot and when I pointed out the actual fact premiums have been going up and you can not keep your doctor if the doctor is not in the insurer network you called me a liar and making shot up.

I guess being stuck with a losy insurance with a massive deductible you can not pay is better to you because you refuse to admit the ACA is horrible...
IF it is so horrible why do tens of millions of people have it. What is so lousy about the insurance? your ignorance is on display

You were forced to have it or pay a fine and again you refuse to comment on the actual facts you worthless piece of shit!

What part of high premiums, high deductibles, and lousy plans that do not allow to keep your doctor do you not unserstand!?!

Why should I have to play for a product that is more expensive than paying the fine!?!
Why do 12-13 million people have insurance through the ACA if it is so terrible? Most of the people who have ACA insurance never had a doctor to being with.
Pay the fine, dikwad, and then tell me how much a hospital stay for you will be.

------------------------------------------------------------------ get rid of the mandate that i hear is already gone and you health care beggars can do as you like BBen .

Shit and when I pointed out the actual fact premiums have been going up and you can not keep your doctor if the doctor is not in the insurer network you called me a liar and making shit up.

I guess being stuck with a lousy insurance with a massive deductible you can not pay is better to you because you refuse to admit the ACA is horrible...
At what point in your miserable life will you begin to blame the insurance companies for premiums

When in your miserable life will you stop telling people how they should live!?!

Also if it is required by law to have insurance and there is only one insurer in the region and it is either be fined or take the lousy plan which one would you do!?!

Take the lousy plan of course because to you it is better to lose you doctor, pay high premiums, and deductibles than day say no to the raping the insurance company is doing because of Pelosi, Reid and Obama blessing!

Shit and when I pointed out the actual fact premiums have been going up and you can not keep your doctor if the doctor is not in the insurer network you called me a liar and making shit up.

I guess being stuck with a lousy insurance with a massive deductible you can not pay is better to you because you refuse to admit the ACA is horrible...
At what point in your miserable life will you begin to blame the insurance companies for premiums

When in your miserable life will you stop telling people how they should live!?!

Also if it is required by law to have insurance and there is only one insurer in the region and it is either be fined or take the lousy plan which one would you do!?!

Take the lousy plan of course because to you it is better to lose you doctor, pay high premiums, and deductibles than day say no to the raping the insurance company is doing because of Pelosi, Reid and Obama blessing!
How are you losing your doctor? If you had a doctor and insurance before, you wouldn't need the ACA. You aint making sense, bro

Why do 12-13 million people have insurance through the ACA if it is so terrible? Most of the people who have ACA insurance never had a doctor to being with.
Pay the fine, dikwad, and then tell me how much a hospital stay for you will be.

The dick is you!

You claimed everything I wrote is a lie and when pointed out premiums are going up, you have to pay high deductibles in some cases, and you can not keep your doctor, well now I am the dick duck in this conversation and you never paid a damn thing for me because unlike you I worked, saved and paid for my own shit unlike you!

Dumbass ...

The dumbasses are the ones who think health insurance is heath care and that health insurance adds value to health care.
Health Insurance is complicated, not health care, yet this fool in the white house told us he had a plan ready to gp
Why are you surprised? Isn't that what you expected? You said it yourself, it is complicated or at least it seems to be complicated because we are doing it wrong.

The dick is you!

You claimed everything I wrote is a lie and when pointed out premiums are going up, you have to pay high deductibles in some cases, and you can not keep your doctor, well now I am the dick duck in this conversation and you never paid a damn thing for me because unlike you I worked, saved and paid for my own shit unlike you!
Do you currently have health insurance?
If so, you dont need the ACA
Can u understand

How are you losing your doctor? If you had a doctor and insurance before, you wouldn't need the ACA. You aint making sense, bro

I am not making sense!?!

It has been proven over and over you can not keep your doctor if the doctor is not in the network of the insurance company.

My GP is not so I pay out of pocket to see her.

What is so damn hard about it!?!

I pay 45 per visit which is ever three months.

I am not making sense!?!

It has been proven over and over you can not keep your doctor if the doctor is not in the network of the insurance company.

you got urself one cheap doctor. Are you gonna pay out of pocket if you go to a hospital?

The dick is you!

Can u understand

You made the false claim you pay for my visits to the hospital.

You have yet to a dress the high premiums, deductibles and lousy health insurance you want everyone to pay for because you believe Obama ACA is so wonderful!

Why didn't Obama request the Nixon-Kennedy plan instead!?!

It made more sense but yet you support a plan that rape the individual and give them lousy insurance...

Doug Stanhope once said the problem with the health industry is that it's a bunch of dicks and no holes.

How many people go to the hospital for "free" health care? The problem is how health insurance is used. It is nuts that most people are essentially forced to use insurance to see a regular doctor. That is like using your house insurance to buy a light bulb.

If we don't tackle those costs first (which are numerous) we will never solve health insurance costs

The dick is you!

Can u understand

You have yet to a dress the high premiums, deductibles and lousy health insurance you want everyone to pay for because you believe Obama ACA is so wonderful!

It made more sense but yet you support a plan that rape the individual and give them lousy insurance...
It sure was a good plan when Mitt romney brought it to the people of MA. Now all of a sudden it sucks.
If you go to a hospital will you pay the bill out of pocket??

I am not making sense!?!

you got urself one cheap doctor. Are you gonna pay out of pocket if you go to a hospital?

You can see any doctor outside network as long as you pay the bill.

You must have never had insurance before or take what the insurance tell you what you can have...

Shopping around will lower your bills and being forced on some shoddy government nonsense was never the damn answer except to poor people that can not afford anything but the shoddy plan and even then it is too expensive for most and cheaper to pay the damn fine!

I am not making sense!?!

You must have never had insurance before or take what the insurance tell you what you can have...

Shopping around will lower your bills and being forced on some shoddy government nonsense was never the damn answer except to poor people that can not afford anything but the shoddy plan and even then it is too expensive for most and cheaper to pay the damn fine!
I have asked you, 3 times, if you go to the hospital will you pay your bill out of pocket???????????????????????

The dick is you!

Can u understand

It sure was a good plan when Mitt romney brought it to the people of MA. Now all of a sudden it sucks.

Are you retarded or did you not get the part I pay out of pocket for one,doctor you moron!

My insurance covers the rest.

Why should I lose my GP!?!

Because you believe the insurance should dictate to you what you can and can not have!?!

Should car insurances dictate what has you should put in your car!?!

The dick is you!

Can u understand

Are you retarded or did you not get the part I pay out of pocket for one,doctor you moron!

My insurance covers the rest.

Why should I lose my GP!?!

Because you believe the insurance should dictate to you what you can and can not have!?!

Should car insurances dictate what has you should put in your car!?!
Einstein, if you have insurance, why bitch about the ACA. It doesn't affect you

I am not making sense!?!

I have asked you, 3 times, if you go to the hospital will you pay your bill out of pocket???????????????????????

What fucking part did you not understand!?!

You are retarded!

You must believe you have to see the doctor the insurance provides...

An aunt of mine had a private doctor that Cigna did not cover in network and the hospital would provide their doctor in network when in the hospital.

Now how fucking stupid are you!?!

The dick is you!

Can u understand
------------------------------------------------------------------------- my opposition to the MANDATE is simply that it is unamerican to tell someone they have to buy healthcare . Just a comment , just saying , might be off topic but i wanted to say it .

Forum List

Back