Trump Admits He Was Clueless About Healthcare

Gee... who would have thought someone with absolutely no experience for the job would have trouble with that said job.

Dumbass ...

President Trump said Monday that "nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated," as Republicans have been slow to unite around a replacement plan for ObamaCare.

"I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," Trump said after a meeting with conservative governors at the White House.

Trump: 'Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated'
There's a great summary of Trump's Presidency so far: "nobody knew that [insert topic here] could be so complicated"

Dumbass ...

President Trump said Monday that "nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated," as Republicans have been slow to unite around a replacement plan for ObamaCare.

"I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," Trump said after a meeting with conservative governors at the White House.

Sounds like a refreshingly honest statement to me. Maybe that is because Trump is not a politician!

Dumbass ...

Who's alt are you? You've only been here a few days but you spam the board like a paid professional troll

who cares if he recognizes that keeping YOU beggars in health care is complicated , seems to me that recognizing that its a complicated subject is a sign of the Presidents intelligence . Thats why he has help from smart people in fixing obamacare , so what is the big deal eh ?? --------------- he11 , all my life i have had good health care / insurance that i got for myself and family and my parents had the same before me . President Trump has a tough job bottle feeding you health care wusses . Next you'll probably be wanting his help in tying yer shoes . [ sheesh ]

Last edited:
I thought dipshit was going to lock up Hillary and have the best health plan. Everyone will be covered, Trump said. It will be tremendous, the best.

Dumbass ...

Sounds like a refreshingly honest statement to me. Maybe that is because Trump is not a politician!
It would be far more refreshing if he shut his mouth and didn't pretend to have an answer for everything

Dumbass ...

It would be far more refreshing if he shut his mouth and didn't pretend to have an answer for everything
-------------------------------------------------------- best to keep YOU and yer ilk annoyed and frantic BBen

Dumbass ...

Who's alt are you? You've only been here a few days but you spam the board like a paid professional troll
Paranoid? Perhaps it is actually conservatism that is a mental disorder. It is verified Reagan had dementia and Trump is showing obvious symptoms.

Last edited:
Just pass a bill and read it afterward... I mean it worked so well for the ACA, right!?!
Thats not true. But it goes to show us, how if you repeat a lie enough times, people will begin to believe it

Everything is a lie and keeping your doctor was the truth and even if you are shown the many lies from President Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid you will deny it three times while wanting your thirty pieces of silver ...

The fact is the ACA is a massive failure and you refuse to admit...

Just pass a bill and read it afterward... I mean it worked so well for the ACA, right!?!
Thats not true. But it goes to show us, how if you repeat a lie enough times, people will begin to believe it

Everything is a lie and keeping your doctor was the truth and even if you are shown the many lies from President Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid you will deny it three times while wanting your thirty pieces of silver ...

Would you tell the 12-13 million people who have insurance through the ACA, that its a failure

Dumbass ...

Threads like these prove to those paying attention liberals are desperate, confused and liars.

Dumbass ...

Threads like these prove to those paying attention liberals are desperate, confused and liars.
Does anyone lie as much as trump?

Would you tell the 12-13 million people who have insurance through the ACA, that its a failure

Yes I will when the premiums are growing yearly, you are not allow to keep your doctor if the doctor is not in the insurer network, and you are only limited to one insurer because others have dropped out...

Also do you still deny that Nancy Pelosi did tell the American Public they have to pass the bill before you or I could read it!?!

So yeah it is a failure but please tell me how wonderful it is and know this I kept my doctor by paying out of pocket...

Yes I will when the premiums are growing yearly, you are not allow to keep your doctor if the doctor is not in the insurer network, and you are only limited to one insurer because others have dropped out...

Also do you still deny that Nancy Pelosi did tell the American Public they have to pass the bill before you or I could read it!?!

So yeah it is a failure but please tell me how wonderful it is and know this I kept my doctor by paying out of pocket...
NO ONE passed a bill before it could be read. Like all republican dimwits you took a few words completely out of context and didn't bother to look up the truth

NO ONE passed a bill before it could be read. Like all republican dimwits you took a few words completely out of context and didn't bother to look up the truth

Sure you leftist piece of shit!

You believe the ACA is perfect, that Pelosi never said anything and Obama never lied about keeping your doctor and everything was taken out of context...

Oh, I am Libertarian, and thank for asking you worthless partisan whore!

Forum List

Back