Trump Admits He Was Clueless About Healthcare

I thought dipshit was going to lock up Hillary and have the best health plan. Everyone will be covered, Trump said. It will be tremendous, the best.
------------------------------------------------ he is working at his pace while getting money to rebuild the military and to build some new and better nukes . So , he is working on more than one thing . As far as 'illary' is concerned , thats probably a decision of A.G. Jeff Sessions WAddict !!

Thats not true. But it goes to show us, how if you repeat a lie enough times, people will begin to believe it

Everything is a lie and keeping your doctor was the truth and even if you are shown the many lies from President Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid you will deny it three times while wanting your thirty pieces of silver ...

The fact is the ACA is a massive failure and you refuse to admit...
Would you tell the 12-13 million people who have insurance through the ACA, that its a failure

Yes I will when the premiums are growing yearly, you are not allow to keep your doctor if the doctor is not in the insurer network, and you are only limited to one insurer because others have dropped out...

Also do you still deny that Nancy Pelosi did tell the American Public they have to pass the bill before you or I could read it!?!

So yeah it is a failure but please tell me how wonderful it is and know this I kept my doctor by paying out of pocket...
NO ONE passed a bill before it could be read. Like all republican dimwits you took a few words completely out of context and didn't bother to look up the truth

Sure you leftist piece of shit!

You believe the ACA is perfect, that Pelosi never said anything and Obama never lied about keeping your doctor and everything was taken out of context...

Oh, I am Libertarian, and thank for asking you worthless partisan whore!
Whoa bro, I only said that Pelosi's comment was taken out of context. The rest you made up, Donald

Would you tell the 12-13 million people who have insurance through the ACA, that its a failure

Would you tell everyone else you are effected negatively by ACA that it's a success?

My health premiums through my employer takes a good chunk of my paycheck each month for me and my family. Thank God my wife just got a great job.

My in-laws' coverage is my entire yearly salary.

I honestly don't know anyone effected positively by the law.

I thought dipshit was going to lock up Hillary and have the best health plan. Everyone will be covered, Trump said. It will be tremendous, the best.
------------------------------------------------ he is working at his pace while getting money to rebuild the military and to build some new and better nukes . So , he is working on more than one thing . As far as 'illary' is concerned , thats probably a decision of A.G. Jeff Sessions WAddict !!
New and better nukes? the thousands we have aren't good enough?
With the largest military budget in the world, why do we need to rebuild the military

Would you tell everyone else you are effected negatively by ACA that it's a success?

My health premiums through my employer takes a good chunk of my paycheck each month for me and my family. Thank God my wife just got a great job.

The ACA has little influence on private insurance. When the phyuck will you begin to throw some blame at the insurance companies themselves

naw , we need New and improved super duper new and shiny nukes . President wants to budget 54 billion to rebuilding the USA military and i think that he likes nukes . Plus , he sounds like he will get some money by taking some foreign aid to some fureign [mexico maybe :afro:] countries for his Military buildup BBen !!

The ACA has little influence on private insurance. When the phyuck will you begin to throw some blame at the insurance companies themselves
------------------------------------------------------------------ get rid of the mandate that i hear is already gone and you health care beggars can do as you like BBen .

------------------------------------------------------------------ get rid of the mandate that i hear is already gone and you health care beggars can do as you like BBen .
Once the mandate is gone, big guy its gonna cost you a whole lot of money

Everything is a lie and keeping your doctor was the truth and even if you are shown the many lies from President Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid you will deny it three times while wanting your thirty pieces of silver ...

The fact is the ACA is a massive failure and you refuse to admit...

Yes I will when the premiums are growing yearly, you are not allow to keep your doctor if the doctor is not in the insurer network, and you are only limited to one insurer because others have dropped out...

Also do you still deny that Nancy Pelosi did tell the American Public they have to pass the bill before you or I could read it!?!

So yeah it is a failure but please tell me how wonderful it is and know this I kept my doctor by paying out of pocket...
NO ONE passed a bill before it could be read. Like all republican dimwits you took a few words completely out of context and didn't bother to look up the truth

You believe the ACA is perfect, that Pelosi never said anything and Obama never lied about keeping your doctor and everything was taken out of context...

Whoa bro, I only said that Pelosi's comment was taken out of context. The rest you made up, Donald
1. I am not your brother and know a leftist bastard like you could never be from the whore that gave birth to me.

2. I did not take anything she said out of context and it is you that is making shit up to defend here.

3. President Obama also lied but don't admit you partisan whore!

Also if I am Donald then I really hate myself seeing you have more in common with pussy grabber than me!

just get rid of the mandate and i am good . And i hear that its already gone because IRS won't enforce the fine or demand proof of insurance BBen .

1. I am not your brother and know a leftist bastard like you could never be from the whore that gave birth to me.

2. I did not take anything she said out of context and it is you that is making shit up to defend here.

Also if I am Donald then I really hate myself seeing you have more in common with pussy grabber than me!
Did you really call your mother a whore?

Oh, and you believe someone should pay into the ponzi scheme so you can get cheaper insurance!?!

Also when insurance companies leave the ACA it leave a monopoly on rural regions which will leave those insured with the worst plan possible, but hey who cares rigjt!?!

Dumbass ...
President Trump said Monday that "nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated," as Republicans have been slow to unite around a replacement plan for ObamaCare.

Healthcare IS complicated. That's why 90% of the douche bags who voted for the ACA STILL have not READ it.

Did you really call your mother a whore?

She was one and yet you claimed to be my bro and did not even know...

Oh, and you believe someone should pay into the ponzi scheme so you can get cheaper insurance!?!

Also when insurance companies leave the ACA it leave a monopoly on rural regions which will leave those insured with the worst plan possible, but hey who cares rigjt!?!
Lets go slow for you Bruce. health insurance is fa cheaper than not having it. When you go to a hospital without insurance, who pays the bills- WE DO

Dumbass ...

President Trump said Monday that "nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated," as Republicans have been slow to unite around a replacement plan for ObamaCare.

"I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," Trump said after a meeting with conservative governors at the White House.

Trump: 'Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated'
The dumbasses are the ones who think health insurance is heath care and that health insurance adds value to health care.

Lets go slow for you Bruce. health insurance is fa cheaper than not having it. When you go to a hospital without insurance, who pays the bills- WE DO

I did not know you paid for my hospital bills!?!

Shit and when I pointed out the actual fact premiums have been going up and you can not keep your doctor if the doctor is not in the insurer network you called me a liar and making shit up.

Then when I pointed out insurers are leaving the ACA you denied that fact.

I guess being stuck with a lousy insurance with a massive deductible you can not pay is better to you because you refuse to admit the ACA is horrible...

Dumbass ...

"I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," Trump said after a meeting with conservative governors at the White House.

Trump: 'Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated'
The dumbasses are the ones who think health insurance is heath care and that health insurance adds value to health care.
Health Insurance is complicated, not health care, yet this fool in the white house told us he had a plan ready to gp

Shot and when I pointed out the actual fact premiums have been going up and you can not keep your doctor if the doctor is not in the insurer network you called me a liar and making shot up.

I guess being stuck with a losy insurance with a massive deductible you can not pay is better to you because you refuse to admit the ACA is horrible...
IF it is so horrible why do tens of millions of people have it. What is so lousy about the insurance? your ignorance is on display

Shit and when I pointed out the actual fact premiums have been going up and you can not keep your doctor if the doctor is not in the insurer network you called me a liar and making shit up.

I guess being stuck with a lousy insurance with a massive deductible you can not pay is better to you because you refuse to admit the ACA is horrible...
At what point in your miserable life will you begin to blame the insurance companies for premiums

Forum List

Back