Truckers are refusing to Deliver to NYC after Engoron's Ruling

You are a typical trump hater who sits on the fence so that you can attack others without having to defend choices you make

It's not Trump I hate so much as the RINO's like him. Trumps simply the front runner who's got a solid RINO record. I'd be saying the same thing if it was Mike Johnson or Mitt Romney who was about to be the RNC's nominee.

Y'all give Trump credit for things he had nothing to do with. Like the economy and oil production while he was in office. And you completely overlook the leftist crap that he shoved down our throats.

It's not Trump I hate so much as the RINO's like him. Trumps simply the front runner who's got a solid RINO record. I'd be saying the same thing if it was Mike Johnson or Mitt Romney who was about to be the RNC's nominee.

Y'all give Trump credit for things he had nothing to do with. Like the economy and oil production while he was in office. And you completely overlook the leftist crap that he shoved down our throats.
Stopped the left from takinf SCOTUS. Slowed the flood from the South. Took away ROEs getting our troops killed. Didnt start new Wars. Recognized Israel instead of ditching them. Got rid of regulations from the mountains of them. Tax cuts.
Stood up to unfair Trade. And Demanded our Allies pay their share in NATO.

IDGAF if he has mean Tweets. IDGAF he TROLLS.. I like his policies and he Stopped the LEFT from taking the court for a couple of decades.

Stopped the left from takinf SCOTUS. Slowed the flood from the South. Took away ROEs getting our troops killed. Didnt start new Wars. Recognized Israel instead of ditching them. Got rid of regulations from the mountains of them. Tax cuts.

IDGAF if he has mean Tweets. IDGAF he TROLLS.. I like his policies and he Stopped the LEFT from taking the court for a couple of decades.
Don’t count on that Court thing

A Dem Senate and four more years of a Dem White House could change that.

And who knows… we could see a packed Court if they make a few more fucked decision

Don’t count on that Court thing

A Dem Senate and four more years of a Dem White House could change that.

And who knows… we could see a packed Court if they make a few more fucked decision
Pure TYRANNY from you FASCIST. Yeah we know what you are now.

What's "stupid" about having a Strike until New York City meets the workers' demands?

Are you against the working man?

They are welcome to strike. Most of them own their own rigs.

But they do not own the trailers and the loads. They took those to deliver. If they do not, they can probably be arrested. Or at least held liable for anything spoiling or going bad,

It's not Trump I hate so much as the RINO's like him.
Substitute MAGA for RINO and we agree

Libs hate trump voters

You MIGHT succeed in railroading trump from taking office again, but you dont have enough prison space for the MAGAs

They (MAGAs) will find a new candidate and libs will be back to Square One again

Last edited:
They are welcome to strike. Most of them own their own rigs.​
But they do not own the trailers and the loads. They took those to deliver. If they do not, they can probably be arrested. Or at least held liable for anything spoiling or going bad,

Truckers Dismiss New York City Boycott Calls Following Trump Fraud Fine

Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 8.00.13 AM.png

Mocking you morons is not “losing your shit”
Yes, it is.

If you dumbshits had a leg to stand on, it might be different.

Leftards are ten times more corrupt than Trump ever was.

It's hilarious listening to you fuckers bitching about Trump. Wow, he stole money from old people - WTF do you think Obamacare was, if not stealing from old people.

Leftards are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Untrustworthy, unreliable, lying sacks of shit.

All maga fuckup daydreams chanted in the cult.

That was one doozie of a protest by Trump worshipers

tumblr_n8prufTfBG1snwcf6o1_400.gif

Truckers Dismiss New York City Boycott Calls Following Trump Fraud Fine​

Even as the hashtag #TruckersForTrump gained some traction online, and figures like conspiracy theorist
Alex Jones expressed support for the boycott, it became increasingly clear that the truckers, as a community, are distancing themselves from the political fray. Their rejection of the boycott underscores a pragmatic focus on the logistical and regulatory challenges they face, rather than the partisan battles that often dominate headlines.

Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 4.42.03 PM.png
The incident, while short-lived, brings to light the complexities and potential disconnects between political advocacy on social media and the day-to-day realities of working-class professionals. Despite the noise and fervor on platforms such as X (formerly Twitter), the truckers have spoken: when it comes to their livelihoods, practical considerations take precedence over political demonstrations. This response could serve as an indication of how similar calls to action might be received in the future, as the United States continues to navigate the contentious landscape of its political and judicial processes.
[MSN]

Last edited:
Typical fake elitist looking down their nose! You people need to understand that you aren't actually elite, just elite assholes, who THINK they are better somehow, you aren't elite at anything but being sheep!
How long have you been a victim?

Forum List

Back