Truckers are refusing to Deliver to NYC after Engoron's Ruling

Ms. Willis filed a claim of breaking the law, and there is not so much as one sensilla of a crime. If you're an Attorney General, you better be sure your target committed a crime before you go into full swing for life without parole. In this case, the goal was to take away the voter's choice of the people. This is not Ms. Willis' first shot at destroying Trump. And everybody now knows it.
Sure, and? You got a point to your whine? Because at the end of the day, the orange loser still has to pay.

Corrupt AG? How? Because she went after Trump? Do you know what corrupt means? You may want to check out Trump to get a better understanding of that word.
I see you haven't seen the gossip. I merely do not care to pass gossip along, so think whatever you wish. The AG loudly announced when she was running for office that she planned on "getting Trump" (politically). In a court case she should have recused herself due to her previous mouthing off about how she promised her followers she was going to get Trump. Taking him to court to further harrass him was beyond the pale.

Sure, and? You got a point to your whine? Because at the end of the day, the orange loser still has to pay.
I see you did not get it about that Trump committed NO CRIME. This was a political hit, nothing more. Your personal slur on me earned you a month's time out on my iggy list.

Like I said, the market will find a way. They'll put shit on rail cars if they must. Markets adapt to shortages. The truckers that do this are just going to be stiffing themselves.

But whatever, it's a free country. I'm fine with it as long as they don't come back later and bitch about the consequences.
Yeah, right......You don't understand how truckers work.

Trumps a con artist. Like Floyd tried to be. And his supporters don't have a clue about Trumps real policies, because his policies aren't what he says. (his sales pitches) They're what he does. His actual record. Which is RINO levels at best.

Example: Trump supporters think Trumps policies consist of spending cuts. But his policy of government spending consisted of signing CR's and omnibus bills into law.
One might think his foreign policy was to end the wars and stay out of other countries business. But he dropped an enormous mount of bombs in the middle east.

I can see why RINO's would support Trump. And the left. But conservatives? Not at all. Because once you dig into the things that Trump was actually responsible for, it's way different than what he said.
Do you have someone better in mind?

Dude, an independent trucker can choose which routes he wants to take.....

LOL...............tell us about the trucker job shortage, moron.
Only 10-15% of truckers are owner operators Delldud.
The majority are company drivers...who don't really have much choice where they haul to and from.
Assuming that only half these owner operators are MAGAt cultists, that takes us down to 5 to 7.5% of all drivers.
It would be generous to say that of this 5 to 7.5% only half have their rigs paid off and can afford the luxury of passing off loads to New York state.
So let's see....that takes us down to what....
2 to 4% of all drivers on the road?
Negligible.
A big nothingburger.

I actually agree with that

Trump talks too much and says things that drive libs nuts

But he’s not a script-reading focus group molded professional politician

And MAGAs like his policies
Oh shut up.

He’s a self centered born rich asshole with a big mouth

WTF

Do you have someone better in mind?

Sure, I could name a few. Chip Roy, Thomas Massie, Justin Amash or Rand Paul. But you'd have to write them in, because the RNC would never allows these conservatives on the ballot. We are only going to get the ones the RNC & DNC want us to have. It's their game and their rules.
And there ain't a damn thing we can do about it.

Last edited:
Oh shut up.

He’s a self centered born rich asshole with a big mouth

WTF
True

But trump is also the antidote to the corrupt Deep State that seeks to be the ruling power in America from behind the curtain

MAGA!

True

But trump is also the antidote to the corrupt Deep State that seeks to be the ruling power in America from behind the curtain

MAGA!

The deep state grew in his administration. He reauthorized them with the NDAA, FISA 702 and the Patriot Act. The swamp grew during his time. The establishment grew also. And they were all well funded.

FFS, Trump had Thomas Massie primaried for stalling the NDAA reauthorization bill and the $2 trillion spending bill.
Trump clashed with ever Fiscal and Constitutional conservative in DC.

Trump wanted him ousted from GOP, but Massie coasts in primary

NYC will pay through the nose for every loaf of bread, carton of milk, eggs or autoparts they want. Any food shortage in NYC would be a big huge gigantic catastrophe, what with the ‘illegal aliens’ and all.

They will all understand who did this to them.

Sounds as stupid and failure prone as the "caravan of truckers" at the border just recently. Truckers are just low level employees without any power of their own...
1708487445074.png

I see you haven't seen the gossip. I merely do not care to pass gossip along, so think whatever you wish. The AG loudly announced when she was running for office that she planned on "getting Trump" (politically). In a court case she should have recused herself due to her previous mouthing off about how she promised her followers she was going to get Trump. Taking him to court to further harrass him was beyond the pale.
Aha, rumor. That’s what you are going by? LOL.

Sure, believe in rumors and live in fantasy land. While, here in real life, your orange fuhrer still has to pay $500+ million dollars. :itsok:

The deep state grew in his administration. He reauthorized them with the NDAA, FISA 702 and the Patriot Act. The swamp grew during his time. The establishment grew also. And they were all well funded.

FFS, Trump had Thomas Massie primaried for stalling the NDAA reauthorization bill and the $2 trillion spending bill.
Trump clashed with ever Fiscal and Constitutional conservative in DC.

Trump wanted him ousted from GOP, but Massie coasts in primary

Who do you support?

Aha, rumor. That’s what you are going by? LOL.

Sure, believe in rumors and live in fantasy land. While, here in real life, your orange fuhrer still has to pay $500+ million dollars. :itsok:
If I want to make trump haters go away I just ask them who their candidate is

Yeah, right......You don't understand how truckers work.

I understand how free markets work. Shippers will figure it out. A few angry truck drivers ain't gonna do shit. They were gonna supposedly shut down traffic in the DC area and they got chased the fuck out, lol.

Don’t count on Trump having to pay In the end. He will likely win on appeal.

Trump’s trial was like a man being convicted of bank robbery when no bank was robbed.

In the end it may be New York who ends up paying the high price.

Forum List

Back