Troops love the president

Haha leave it to someone who hasn't served to call a soldier phony. Pathetic.

I'm still in.

Because I thought that he was better for the job but didn't want to spend my money on someone who was only going to be a little bit better than the competition? I'd rather save my money and ride the rails and keep my money in my pocket.

What crimes and what guilt dont twist my words. Young girls were raped and killed in Iraq because of religion and you say we aren't liberators. The politicians have their reasons for war be we have our reasons for fighting. DO NOT get the two confused.

You report the facts as told to you not from experience see where yours seem to be less reliable. Hell you report hearsay which doesn't even hold up in court. Join the military then tell me your opinion based on experience.

Yeah soldiers get screwed not a reason for us not to do our jobs though. War is our job good or bad like it or not.

Obama is not going to bend over backwards to help us. He is going to try and bend us over but seeing as how you see things backwards I can see how you formed that opinion.

I have one house. If you knew any people in the military like you claim you would know thats what we can afford. In all actuality you probably make more than me bobo.

Counter Questions:

1. Why do you think we gave so much to Obama? 6 out of every 1 soldiers must have been worried about McCain being Commander, and that must have something to do with Bush's leadership, huh?

2. Weren't you scared Obama was going to win? Wasn't that enough to give $ to McCain?

3. I wish I could wave a magic wand and exclude you from all the liberal benefits that will be coming your way via Obama.

Just like you right wing idiots. You are anti labor/unions when they gave you everything you have today. Days off, sick days, vacation days, maternaty leave, workers rights, workers safety, healthcare, raises.

Just like you will still vote for McCain even though he has fucked you in the ass 80% of the time.

So you got fucked by the GOP in the service and you will get fucked by them when you come back to civilian life.

How many vets have to live under a bridge before you realize bush fucked you guys over?

How many PTSD cases need to be denied and end up hurting themselves or others.

Man, you right wingers are stubborn. No matter how hard they put it in your ass, you insist it feels good.

you're an idiot, and you still haven't shown any proof that "six out of every one soldiers" voted for obama.

adjust your meds.

again.

All I care is that 51% of them or more voted for Obama.

And I'm willing to bet 51% did vote for Obama. Are you willing to bet $ that McCain won the military vote?

Even when the military gave 6 to 1 to Obama?

I don't think you would make that bet Del.

But I am willing to make that bet.

Counter Questions:

1. Why do you think we gave so much to Obama? 6 out of every 1 soldiers must have been worried about McCain being Commander, and that must have something to do with Bush's leadership, huh?

2. Weren't you scared Obama was going to win? Wasn't that enough to give $ to McCain?

3. I wish I could wave a magic wand and exclude you from all the liberal benefits that will be coming your way via Obama.

Just like you right wing idiots. You are anti labor/unions when they gave you everything you have today. Days off, sick days, vacation days, maternaty leave, workers rights, workers safety, healthcare, raises.

Just like you will still vote for McCain even though he has fucked you in the ass 80% of the time.

So you got fucked by the GOP in the service and you will get fucked by them when you come back to civilian life.

How many vets have to live under a bridge before you realize bush fucked you guys over?

Man, you right wingers are stubborn. No matter how hard they put it in your ass, you insist it feels good.

you're an idiot, and you still haven't shown any proof that "six out of every one soldiers" voted for obama.

adjust your meds.

again.

He's an idiot?....reread your last reply and do the math.

i was quoting him ,fuckroast. you're not very bright, are you?
don't you have some jews to hate?
maybe burn a church?

Counter Questions:

Six to one is the dollar figure provided to the campaign not the votes themselves. I can see how you misinterpreted the Facts bobo.

I was scared that there wasn't a viable candidate running.

You support the troops but only the ones that agree with you? Fair enough.

What Union gives soldiers benefits? I don't have sick days. As far as workers rights if its constitutional I have the right to do it.

Not still vote for. Voted for instead of is the phrase that pays.

No the government will only screw the people who are ignorant to the regulations.

McDonalds is still hiring so tell them to crawl out from under the bridge.

Well Doctor bobo how many have you denied? Do you have a number? Do you know we are briefed on ptsd and have counselors and doctors sent to each unit multiple times during the year and that amount increases before during and after deployments?

We know we are getting screwed the thing is its both parties screwing us. The sad thing is you only notice one party doing the screwing.

Aww the little leftistas are having a circle jerk because the "Onion" and CNN say so.

Funny, but when I ask the troops I know, I hear the real story, they didn't vote for him/it and are getting out as soon as their time is over.

Thats cause you hang around with other fascists like you

Counter Questions:

Six to one is the dollar figure provided to the campaign not the votes themselves. I can see how you misinterpreted the Facts bobo.

What Union gives soldiers benefits? I don't have sick days. As far as workers rights if its constitutional I have the right to do it.

No the government will only screw the people who are ignorant to the regulations.

Well Doctor bobo how many have you denied? Do you have a number? Do you know we are briefed on ptsd and have counselors and doctors sent to each unit multiple times during the year and that amount increases before during and after deployments?

We know we are getting screwed the thing is its both parties screwing us. The sad thing is you only notice one party doing the screwing.

1. So what percent do you think Obama got from the military this year? If he got 6 to 1 in $, what percent do you think he got in votes? Do you think he lost the military vote? Of course you do. But then again, you guys have been saying for years that the GOP owns the military vote, and you haven't provided DICK for proof.

2. You guys are always so sure that the GOP gets the military vote, yet you can't even show me who won the military vote from last year? Are you sure? Doesn't look good to me for the GOP.

3. Supporting the troops but only the ones that agree with me? That's Rush Limbaugh and the GOP's thing, not mine. That Phony soldier comment came straight from Rush. LOL. Thats the thing about Democrats. We help you out even if you didn't support us in the election. The GOP does the opposite. They fuck over the people that voted for them. Everyone but the top 1%.

4. McDonalds is still hiring? That tells me you don't care why so many more veterans are ending up suicidile, homicidle and depressed.

I guess you can be a hartless prick to the troops since you served, and I can't have an opinion because I didn't.

Well let me tell you sir, you were brainwashed, are still brainwashed, and you need to start listening to people who have different opinions.

And just like McCain being a soldiier/pow in no way makes him qualified to be commander and chief, you prove that being over there doesn't mean necessarily that you know what is going on.

1. So what percent do you think Obama got from the military this year? If he got 6 to 1 in $, what percent do you think he got in votes? Do you think he lost the military vote? Of course you do. But then again, you guys have been saying for years that the GOP owns the military vote, and you haven't provided DICK for proof.
You are the one talking about the percentage of military votes that went this way or that, not me. So why is it that I am providing proof for words you are putting in my mouth? The reason why you do not have the specifics is because military personnel can not say who they voted for.

2. You guys are always so sure that the GOP gets the military vote, yet you can't even show me who won the military vote from last year? Are you sure? Doesn't look good to me for the GOP.
Who is you guys? I happen to have registered republican and voted whoever I thought was best for the job so please try not to catagorize me just to hekp build your arguement.

3. Supporting the troops but only the ones that agree with me? That's Rush Limbaugh and the GOP's thing, not mine. That Phony soldier comment came straight from Rush. LOL. Thats the thing about Democrats. We help you out even if you didn't support us in the election. The GOP does the opposite. They fuck over the people that voted for them. Everyone but the top 1%.
Whoever the phony soldier comment came from when you heard it doesn't take away that it came out of your mouth directed at me. I don't care about party affiliation and couldn't care less about Limbaugh's opinion.

4. McDonalds is still hiring? That tells me you don't care why so many more veterans are ending up suicidile, homicidle and depressed.
Not that I don't care but that there are other avenues to go about instead of being under a bridge as you put it. If in fact they are in need they can go to any VA and seek help.

I guess you can be a hartless prick to the troops since you served, and I can't have an opinion because I didn't.
Once again you are putting words in my mouth. Im not heartless Im a realist. You can have your opinion just try not to get it confused with fact.

Well let me tell you sir, you were brainwashed, are still brainwashed, and you need to start listening to people who have different opinions.
The same has been said about you bobo.

And just like McCain being a soldiier/pow in no way makes him qualified to be commander and chief, you prove that being over there doesn't mean necessarily that you know what is going on.
Yet you claim an absolute knowledge with no experience? This proves you can think you are smart while everyone else is slightly entertained by your ignorance.

It's clear from the wildly enthusiastic response from the troops this morning that President Obama is a source of inspiration and hope for members of the US military. The beloved President's remarks were repeatedly interrupted by wild cheering from the troops. Who can blame them? He's ending a bloody, needless Republican war and is saving tens of thousands of lives and billions and billions of dollars in the process. God bless him.

Obama has yet to do anything but speak well. Let's see what the military thinks of him in fours years. Obama faces a powder keg the size of which I doubt he is prepared in Afghanistan and Pakistan, with Pakistan being the possible issue to define Obama as a leader. So sing his praises, but, don't be so blind.

And just some food for thought, I know some ranking military with long term service in, who he scares the hell out of.

adjust your meds.

again.

maybe burn a church?

"Fuckroast?" Good one....bright.

I hate all organized religion...the jews don't get special standing. I hate stupidity. Believing in invisible all powerfull entities that take sides in a footbal game is stupid. Are you stupid?

Counter Questions:

Sillyblahblah served yet again.:lol:

Counter Questions:

Give it up. You're just proving what a moron you are.

Obama has yet to do anything but speak well.

You must have been sleeping when this happened:

US navy snipers have shot dead three pirates holding a US captain in a boat off Somalia, in a dramatic rescue authorised by President Barack Obama.
BBC NEWS | Africa | US captain rescued from pirates

Uh huh. Even Jimmy Carter couldn't have fucked up that no-brainer. He passed the buck to the ship's Captain. I'm not going to underplay it, but let's please don't make OVERplay it.

Try again.

maybe burn a church?

I hate all organized religion...the jews don't get special standing. I hate stupidity. Believing in invisible all powerfull entities that take sides in a footbal game is stupid. Are you stupid?

This is not a thread on religion.

maybe burn a church?

This is not a thread on religion.

I was asked two questions. I answered them. Perhaps you should take up your annoyance with the diversion with the person that asked.

Back on topic. Fort Lawton is close to the restaurant I am sitting in at the moment. Soldiers come here frequently and most of them support Obama. Don't let that dent your opinion..I'm sure that in YOUR house all the soldiers hate the president.

I find phony soldiers like you on these boards all the time. When I talk to soldiers who don't have a political agenda, I get the truth.
Haha leave it to someone who hasn't served to call a soldier phony. Pathetic.

I'm still in.

Because I thought that he was better for the job but didn't want to spend my money on someone who was only going to be a little bit better than the competition? I'd rather save my money and ride the rails and keep my money in my pocket.

What crimes and what guilt dont twist my words. Young girls were raped and killed in Iraq because of religion and you say we aren't liberators. The politicians have their reasons for war be we have our reasons for fighting. DO NOT get the two confused.

You report the facts as told to you not from experience see where yours seem to be less reliable. Hell you report hearsay which doesn't even hold up in court. Join the military then tell me your opinion based on experience.

Yeah soldiers get screwed not a reason for us not to do our jobs though. War is our job good or bad like it or not.

Obama is not going to bend over backwards to help us. He is going to try and bend us over but seeing as how you see things backwards I can see how you formed that opinion.

I respect you and McCain for your service, but that doesn't mean you aren't evil arrogant greedy cock suckers the both of you. How many houses do you have idiot? :eusa_shhh:
I have one house. If you knew any people in the military like you claim you would know thats what we can afford. In all actuality you probably make more than me bobo.

Counter Questions:

"Phony soldiers", huh? Who the fuck are YOU? A phony PERIOD.

You could start by explaining how 6 of every 1 soldiers do ANYTHING, artard.

Nobody with a brain thought Obama would be a better CinC than McCain. That's one thing I even gave McCain credit for.

If you could wave that wand, make sure you wave it over the hand that takes back twice what the other gives, you simpleton.

Labor unions don't give anyone any of the above. Labor LAWS do.

How many unemployed because of the economy have to live under a bridge before YOU figure out you've been played, fool?

One thing we DO know, no Republicans can get anything in YOUR ass with that big fucking rock in top of your shoulders shoved so far up it.

Could someone please explain to me how "6 out of every 1" works? Do you divide 1 by 6? Do you saw a person into six pieces?

I understand how you can have "1 out of every 6," but the "6 out of every 1" doesn't jibe. What idiot is responsible for that mathematical gaffe?

Last edited:
It's clear from the wildly enthusiastic response from the troops this morning that President Obama is a source of inspiration and hope for members of the US military. The beloved President's remarks were repeatedly interrupted by wild cheering from the troops. Who can blame them? He's ending a bloody, needless Republican war and is saving tens of thousands of lives and billions and billions of dollars in the process. God bless him.

he is sending them to afganistan..........

You right wing fucking hypocrite pussies. Seriously?

Afganistan is the war we should be fighting.

I wonder if we would have won already had Bush not spread us too thin by starting the Iraq war before the Afgan war was finished?

Do you still want to capture or kill Bin Ladin? Or like Bush, do you not think about him that seriously.

But I swear to god, you god damn cock sucking Republicans are going to now start playing politics with Afganistan? Stop it! For the sake of the troops. LOL.

But seriously, your fuckng party was in charge on 9-11 and you got attacked, and then 8 years later you didn't capture Bin Ladin? You should be a fucking shamed of yourselves.

And you should never have the fucking balls to bring up Afganistan. If you bring up Afganistan, you automatically lose the arguement, because if anything, Afgan is the shining example of what a failure you and your party are.

Seriously, you Republicans are treasonist. I'd fight against you all in a new Civil War. I don't want anything to do with you fucking losers anymore.

We'll take Pittsburg, Philly, NY, Chicago, California, Detroit, Boston, etc. We'll take every city/state that makes America great, and you can keep the fucking hillbilly states.

Then you can elect what ever dumb fuck you want and you can get hit on 9-11 every year. Fucking weak ass GOP.

No wonder their voters are dumb as fuck.

I think you've convinced me. Every time I think there might be hope for some reasonability among Dems, someone like you shoots off and convinces me it just ain't so.

I guess that's why they voted 70%+ for McCain?

he is sending them to afganistan..........

You right wing fucking hypocrite pussies. Seriously?

Afganistan is the war we should be fighting.

I wonder if we would have won already had Bush not spread us too thin by starting the Iraq war before the Afgan war was finished?

Do you still want to capture or kill Bin Ladin? Or like Bush, do you not think about him that seriously.

But I swear to god, you god damn cock sucking Republicans are going to now start playing politics with Afganistan? Stop it! For the sake of the troops. LOL.

But seriously, your fuckng party was in charge on 9-11 and you got attacked, and then 8 years later you didn't capture Bin Ladin? You should be a fucking shamed of yourselves.

And you should never have the fucking balls to bring up Afganistan. If you bring up Afganistan, you automatically lose the arguement, because if anything, Afgan is the shining example of what a failure you and your party are.

Seriously, you Republicans are treasonist. I'd fight against you all in a new Civil War. I don't want anything to do with you fucking losers anymore.

We'll take Pittsburg, Philly, NY, Chicago, California, Detroit, Boston, etc. We'll take every city/state that makes America great, and you can keep the fucking hillbilly states.

Then you can elect what ever dumb fuck you want and you can get hit on 9-11 every year. Fucking weak ass GOP.

No wonder their voters are dumb as fuck.

You're going to take Pittsburgh? You can't even spell it you dumb fuck....... you are a douche bag...... it's just that simple....... wait, you're just that simple.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back