Troops love the president

""3. I wish I could wave a magic wand and exclude you from all the liberal benefits that will be coming your way via Obama. ""

I wish someone could do that for me, along with keeping them out of my pockets.

Liberal benefits? LOL now that is funny!

he is sending them to afganistan..........

You right wing fucking hypocrite pussies. Seriously?

Afganistan is the war we should be fighting.

I wonder if we would have won already had Bush not spread us too thin by starting the Iraq war before the Afgan war was finished?

Do you still want to capture or kill Bin Ladin? Or like Bush, do you not think about him that seriously.

But I swear to god, you god damn cock sucking Republicans are going to now start playing politics with Afganistan? Stop it! For the sake of the troops. LOL.

But seriously, your fuckng party was in charge on 9-11 and you got attacked, and then 8 years later you didn't capture Bin Ladin? You should be a fucking shamed of yourselves.

And you should never have the fucking balls to bring up Afganistan. If you bring up Afganistan, you automatically lose the arguement, because if anything, Afgan is the shining example of what a failure you and your party are.

Seriously, you Republicans are treasonist. I'd fight against you all in a new Civil War. I don't want anything to do with you fucking losers anymore.

We'll take Pittsburg, Philly, NY, Chicago, California, Detroit, Boston, etc. We'll take every city/state that makes America great, and you can keep the fucking hillbilly states.

Then you can elect what ever dumb fuck you want and you can get hit on 9-11 every year. Fucking weak ass GOP.

No wonder their voters are dumb as fuck.

I think you've convinced me. Every time I think there might be hope for some reasonability among Dems, someone like you shoots off and convinces me it just ain't so.

Smartt: Just watch. Obama is cutting the military budget...where will this end. Now DHS is calling these war vets potential terrorists, they will not likely be to close to him when they get home to the new enemy.

This "stimulus" plan will be cutting their their hopes for a long future as well. The plan is to tell the senior citizens that they just need to live weith theior health conditions and ot waste money on insurance because it will not cover many of those conditions any longer.

American military personell are in real trouble, Obama is not on their side. He really doesn't care for them.

I am rightwing when you compare me to the leftwing. I would never serve under Obama. He is not even an American. He is dissing America everytime he turns around. He says this is not a Chtristian nation, cool. He apologized to the world for the arrogance of the American people, and he has thanked the Muslims for their great contributions to this country. He is totally unamerican. I do not claim him as my president, however I really don't need him anyway, I have God. He even proved that he is ashamed of God when he spoke at Georgetown.

This is not the same America My Dad fought for in WW II. I have nothing good to say about this prez. Call me what you want, I am correct, and everyone on his side will see it when it is too late.

Could someone please explain to me how "6 out of every 1" works? Do you divide 1 by 6? Do you saw a person into six pieces?

I understand how you can have "1 out of every 6," but the "6 out of every 1" doesn't jibe. What idiot is responsible for that mathematical gaffe?

Explanation:

Take one hit of acid.

Drink half a bottle of Jack.

Take at least 3-4 hits off a power hitter.

Voila! Screwball math.:eusa_eh:

Obama has yet to do anything but speak well.

You must have been sleeping when this happened:

US navy snipers have shot dead three pirates holding a US captain in a boat off Somalia, in a dramatic rescue authorised by President Barack Obama.
BBC NEWS | Africa | US captain rescued from pirates

What the hell does Obama have to do with the skills of well trained SEALS and military personal?

Nothing!

It is the presidents 'duty' to give the orders to protect American's no matter where they are in the world. So Obama did this! Big deal. Frankly my 12 year old son could have come to the same conclusion!

It's pretty sad when the very 'basics' of the job become something spectacular!

I wonder if we would have won already had Bush not spread us too thin by starting the Iraq war before the Afgan war was finished?

Do you still want to capture or kill Bin Ladin? Or like Bush, do you not think about him that seriously.

But I swear to god, you god damn cock sucking Republicans are going to now start playing politics with Afganistan? Stop it! For the sake of the troops. LOL.

But seriously, your fuckng party was in charge on 9-11 and you got attacked, and then 8 years later you didn't capture Bin Ladin? You should be a fucking shamed of yourselves.

And you should never have the fucking balls to bring up Afganistan. If you bring up Afganistan, you automatically lose the arguement, because if anything, Afgan is the shining example of what a failure you and your party are.

Seriously, you Republicans are treasonist. I'd fight against you all in a new Civil War. I don't want anything to do with you fucking losers anymore.

We'll take Pittsburg, Philly, NY, Chicago, California, Detroit, Boston, etc. We'll take every city/state that makes America great, and you can keep the fucking hillbilly states.

Then you can elect what ever dumb fuck you want and you can get hit on 9-11 every year. Fucking weak ass GOP.

I think you've convinced me. Every time I think there might be hope for some reasonability among Dems, someone like you shoots off and convinces me it just ain't so.

Smartt: Just watch. Obama is cutting the military budget...where will this end. Now DHS is calling these war vets potential terrorists, they will not likely be to close to him when they get home to the new enemy.

This "stimulus" plan will be cutting their their hopes for a long future as well. The plan is to tell the senior citizens that they just need to live weith theior health conditions and ot waste money on insurance because it will not cover many of those conditions any longer.

American military personell are in real trouble, Obama is not on their side. He really doesn't care for them.

I am rightwing when you compare me to the leftwing. I would never serve under Obama. He is not even an American. He is dissing America everytime he turns around. He says this is not a Chtristian nation, cool. He apologized to the world for the arrogance of the American people, and he has thanked the Muslims for their great contributions to this country. He is totally unamerican. I do not claim him as my president, however I really don't need him anyway, I have God. He even proved that he is ashamed of God when he spoke at Georgetown.

This is not the same America My Dad fought for in WW II. I have nothing good to say about this prez. Call me what you want, I am correct, and everyone on his side will see it when it is too late.

I purchased myself a new Redneck Ball Cap and a new Vehicle to graphic up, just in honor of these idiots.

When the Proud to be American Truck is finished, I will post it. At least the acorn idiots won't walk up soliciting! lol

It's not the same my father fought for either in WWII and it pains him daily to watch some of this taking place. National pride is now something to be institutionalized over or jailed. Sad, very, very sad.

Could someone please explain to me how "6 out of every 1" works? Do you divide 1 by 6? Do you saw a person into six pieces?

I understand how you can have "1 out of every 6," but the "6 out of every 1" doesn't jibe. What idiot is responsible for that mathematical gaffe?

Explanation:

Take one hit of acid.

Drink half a bottle of Jack.

Take at least 3-4 hits off a power hitter.

Voila! Screwball math.:eusa_eh:

haha ...... Exactly!

You're going to take Pittsburgh? You can't even spell it you dumb fuck....... you are a douche bag...... it's just that simple....... wait, you're just that simple.:lol:

Wow, that's your reply? That tells me I'm right. If that's all you can say to my post, I must be right. You guys are PUSSIES!!! Everything is political with you cock suckers. Luckily, you fucking take the wrong side of every issue. Its fucking easy to be a liberal now a days.

PS. Did McCain win the military vote? NOT!!!:eusa_shhh:

Why don't you take a long hard look at your own party. There is no working with idiots on your side of the isle. So, fuck you. We're in charge. Now you want bipartisanship? Fuck off!!! Sit and watch for a change. You can't do any more harm other than obstructing liberal progress. And we were never going to win you over, so kiss my fucking liberal ass bitch. Stupid fucking conservatives.

Why don't you take a long hard look at your own party. There is no working with idiots on your side of the isle. So, fuck you. We're in charge. Now you want bipartisanship? Fuck off!!! Sit and watch for a change. You can't do any more harm other than obstructing liberal progress. And we were never going to win you over, so kiss my fucking liberal ass bitch. Stupid fucking conservatives.

Liberalism at it's finest, in action. Change we can count on! :clap2:

as active air force im pretty sure they tell us to "support" the government and keep our opinions to ourselves. mine however is i think obama is a loser and a terrible leader. :) so there. (also, first post since joining this site! Woot!)

My son just got back from the Middle East last Wednesday. He says that in his unit there isn't a big amount of love for our "beloved" (sic) President... Not real sure you have your facts correct.

My son is in Iraq right now for the THIRD time. He's a Sgt in the ARmy, he's only 26 yrs old, married and has 2 little kids. But he BELIEVES IN WHAT HE'S THERE FOR! And, he said the majority of his troops over there did NOT want Obama as president. So i dont' know where some of you are getting your information. They know "No-bama" (as they call him) do not care at all about them. How good is that for their moral? To know your own president is worthless, a liar, and in all of this for himself.
Like i said, my son believes in what we're doing over there. He's seen so much that many of you will never know about. He said we're doing good over there, helping them to become a country that hopefully someday they can be proud of. More than we can say about our own country at this moment!

My son is in Iraq right now for the THIRD time. He's a Sgt in the ARmy, he's only 26 yrs old, married and has 2 little kids. But he BELIEVES IN WHAT HE'S THERE FOR! And, he said the majority of his troops over there did NOT want Obama as president. So i dont' know where some of you are getting your information. They know "No-bama" (as they call him) do not care at all about them. How good is that for their moral? To know your own president is worthless, a liar, and in all of this for himself.
Like i said, my son believes in what we're doing over there. He's seen so much that many of you will never know about. He said we're doing good over there, helping them to become a country that hopefully someday they can be proud of. More than we can say about our own country at this moment!

What is it that we are doing there?...There are several "theres" there.

To know your own president is worthless, a liar, and in all of this for himself.

Sounds like your son is a tad more patriotic than you. Does his wife believe that potentially destroying her own family is worth our involvement in Iraq? Not to get into your family except you brought it into the discussion.

Is there any line you could draw including your sons service that would make you believe that invading Iraq was wrong?

I just get the idea and perhaps I am mistaken..that in your mind there is no reason good enough for an american to dispute our venture in Iraq...not because of patriotism..but because your son has been deployed there. Am I wrong?

What is it that we are doing there?...There are several "theres" there.

To know your own president is worthless, a liar, and in all of this for himself.

Sounds like your son is a tad more patriotic than you. Does his wife believe that potentially destroying her own family is worth our involvement in Iraq? Not to get into your family except you brought it into the discussion.

Is there any line you could draw including your sons service that would make you believe that invading Iraq was wrong?

I just get the idea and perhaps I am mistaken..that in your mind there is no reason good enough for an american to dispute our venture in Iraq...not because of patriotism..but because your son has been deployed there. Am I wrong?

Yes, you are wrong.
I hate the thought of him being over there...i'd be much happier if it wasn't going on. But i also know that we did have a good reason to do this.
People keep saying there never was WMD. But there was...there's films of truck after truck leaving Iraq before the war started, carrying "something" into Syria. Bush didn't just rush in and attack Iraq, he kept giving Saddam a chance to comply. This also gave them a chance to move any WMD that they had. There's proof of it all over that country. Saddams regime tortured, raped and murdered their own people. The average people in Iraq, the ones that are the targets of the insurgents and being murdered by them, love the Americans being there. My son has told stories of how they want to join the American Army. When he would be on guard duty the women would bring them food and thank them. If all people listen to is CNN or MSNBC news, they won't hear this stuff! If we in the US lived through something like that, we would want someone come to help us also.

After my son spent a year in 2006 in the center of Baghdad, I sat and held my 25 yr old son at that time while he cried for the people over there! Nothing anyone says will convince me that we did the wrong thing.

Forum List

Back