Zone1 Putin warns that sending Western troops to Ukraine risks a global nuclear war - should the west show restraint and force the Ukranians in negotations?

There are ultra-nationalists in every military in every country. The Russia-backed Donetsk People's Republic rewarded one of its fighters for killing Ukrainian "nationalists." Footage shows the fighter wearing neo-Nazi symbols while receiving his medal.
You asked me a question and I answered it. What you just wrote now has nothing to do with it.
I'm not sure what significance the term 'Nazi' has since Ukraine is headed by a Jew and Russia is not.
What a child you are.
You can certainly make any claims you wish,
Yes.
this is the internet after all,
Yes.
but George Robertson has way more credibility than an anonymous internet poster will ever have.
Probably. But it's a mystery that you don't trust Putin who has way more credibility than an anonymous internet poster will ever have.

Probably. But it's a mystery that you don't trust Putin who has way more credibility than an anonymous internet poster will ever have.
Why would anyone trust or believe Putin? How many of his opponents have been arrested or fallen from windows or died in plane crashes or in prison? That is man you support.

Putin warns that sending Western troops to Ukraine risks a global nuclear war
Russian President Vladimir Putin vowed Thursday to fulfill Moscow’s goals in Ukraine and sternly warned the West against deeper involvement in the fighting, saying that such a move is fraught with the risk of a global nuclear conflict.

Remote : Thu, 29 Feb 2024 13:05:06 GMT
Local : 2024-02-29(Thursday) 14 : 05 : 06

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

so should the west at this point be the wiser party in the crowd, and just force the Ukranians into negotiations?
with the Donbass given up to Russia, and Ukraine prevented from NATO membership? a neutral country, like the Russians proposed?

Nah. Let’s go for global thermonuclear war. Launch the missiles.

Forum List

Back