Troops BOO Miss Nasty.

You just can't stand that you got called out on another one of your LIES, by me......At least this one isn't as bad as the other LIE you obviously lived!

You weren't there........It's only too obvious!

But, Kathy Plastic was booed for being a typical liberal scumbag.....That's a fact, you cannot LIE about.......Ya' Fuckin' LIAR!

Really? Pray tell....go on and show us what "lie" I've been called on. You have absolutely nothing besides your own hate at being burned on this issue to "prove" I was not at the concert. I have described acts...I have described things that would not have been on tv...I have even described the weather and where we were in the crowd. But, please.....PROVE that I wasn't there. I eagerly await your proof that you know more about where I was than even I do. :lmao:

Well, WJ? Have you run away again?
Never!.......You fully proved yourself to be a pathological LIAR yet again......I fully proved you to be a pathological LIAR yet again.

No sense in continuing to embarrass your dishonest ass!......I'll do it again in due time.....It's inevitable......Stepping on your lil' needledick by not being able to cover your LIES is a pattern with you.

Really? Pray tell....go on and show us what "lie" I've been called on. You have absolutely nothing besides your own hate at being burned on this issue to "prove" I was not at the concert. I have described acts...I have described things that would not have been on tv...I have even described the weather and where we were in the crowd. But, please.....PROVE that I wasn't there. I eagerly await your proof that you know more about where I was than even I do. :lmao:

Well, WJ? Have you run away again?
Never!.......You fully proved yourself to be a pathological LIAR yet again......I fully proved you to be a pathological LIAR yet again.

And that Proof is.....? Where?

No sense in continuing to embarrass your dishonest ass!......I'll do it again in due time.....It's inevitable......Stepping on your lil' needledick by not being able to cover your LIES is a pattern with you.

Do what again? Where's that proof, WJ?

I must say, when you post, you don't just step in it....you smear it all over your arms, your legs, your face, your hair. :lol::lol::lol:

And Poof! WJ disappears again.

and yer still sucking the hind tit and meeeeeccccch has a fat ass too.

Clever...and I bet you get some pos rep for that too, Willow....what with you being so classy and all....:cool:

But, I'm sure WJ appreciates you coming to his rescue.
Once again you show what a hypocritical little liberal loon you are......You defend Kathy Plastic for her disgusting remarks about Palin, but in the next breath hammer Willow for her disgusting comments about Michelle Obama.......You are an idiot!

And no, Willow gets no positive rep from me for those comments, nor do I need her or anybody else to come to my rescue.......I exposed another one of your LIES.....No rescue needed!

Clever...and I bet you get some pos rep for that too, Willow....what with you being so classy and all....:cool:

Once again you show what a hypocritical little liberal loon you are......You defend Kathy Plastic for her disgusting remarks about Palin, but in the next breath hammer Willow for her disgusting comments about Michelle Obama.......You are an idiot!

And no, Willow gets no positive rep from me for those comments, nor do I need her or anybody else to come to my rescue.......I exposed another one of your LIES.....No rescue needed!

bastich, I tell the truth, meeeecheeele has a fat ass. you need to rep me some positive rep for truth telling if nothing else. :lol::lol:

I defend her? Really? Saying I didn't hear any booing where I was at is "defending her"? And where have I EVER said that Kathy Griffin was a classy lady? Her whole career is based on being brassy and classless....or didn't you know that? I bet you didn't...:lol::lol::lol:

And btw....how you doing on that PROOF that I was lying about being at the Miramar Concert? Still working on it? OR gonna smear some more of that stuff you stepped in all over yourself?

bastich, I tell the truth, meeeecheeele has a fat ass. you need to rep me some positive rep for truth telling if nothing else. :lol::lol:

Hey, Willow....WJ thinks you and Kathy Griffin have something in common....I think he's on to something there. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hey, Willow....WJ thinks you and Kathy Griffin have something in common....I think he's on to something there. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

could be but don't matter tater, meeeeeechellle still has a very fat ass.

But....would Willow be willing to donate of her time to entertain the troops. Hmmmmmm, that's a poser.

But....would Willow be willing to donate of her time to entertain the troops. Hmmmmmm, that's a poser.

Here are two facts. The troops booed kathy mcnasty and meeech has a fat ass, no make that three,, and three,, you suck the hind tit. :lol::lol::lol:

Here are two facts. The troops booed kathy mcnasty and meeech has a fat ass, no make that three,, and three,, you suck the hind tit. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, you were there too, Willow? What area?

She got booed for calling Palin the White Precious, not for being fat. Think they objected to the racist overtones than the fact Palin is white trash and apparently fat...

That doesn't even make sense, but I assume you're calling Palin white trash, which is in and of itself, racist.

They booed her because they like the Palins and object to anyone attacking the kids.

Forum List

Back