Troops BOO Miss Nasty.

You weren't there....OBVIOUSLY......Otherwise you would have no doubt heard the boos, no doubt heard Kathy Plastic acknowledge the boos.......The media who were there all heard the boos......The troops who were there heard the boos, in fact, they were doing the booing.

Prove that veterans aren't too keen on people getting fame from who their mommy is, not by who they are.........PROVE IT!.....Got a poll to back up that Bullshit......As a vet, I can say you're full of shit!

The troops were being used as political pawns......By who?.....Kathy Plastic?........You're a fuckin' idiot!

And, if you were there, and we all know now that you weren't....Why would you go to a free concert that was intended for the troops?.........You're a fucking civilian now, Nothing more......The show was for them, NOT YOU!

Go donate to the USO.....Ya' friggin' carpetbagger!
Ah...you polled the troops there, did you? You know that the acoustics in a Navy hangar are that good, do you?

I appreciate that you are willing to smear yourself again with the feces of failure....but it makes me wonder about your sanity. It really does....are you usually this masochistic?
You made the claim, LIAR.....prove it!

We'll be waiting!:eusa_whistle:

And, it's not a 'Navy Hanger"........It's an AIRPLANE HANGER!.......And you were a pilot?

Oh, and it's no longer a Naval air station......It's a MARINE air station........So, it wouldn't have been a "Navy Hanger" as you so stupidly claim, It would have been a "MARINE HANGER".......But all in all.......IT'S A DAMN AIRPLANE HANGER!

If you were there, you would KNOW THAT!

Christ, you're stupid!:cuckoo:

Keep digging your hole, LIAR!:dig:

I love how you dig your hole and then want me to claim it.....nope. It's all yours, sweetie. You called me a liar. You said you proved I was a liar....where? Where is that proof, poopie smeared boy?

And where oh where oh where have I claimed that Hanger 2 was a NEW hangar? I said it is the hangar I used to work in.....would you like me to link the post where I said that?

:lol::lol::lol:

The facts remain the same

Miss McNasty is still a red haired skank

bodeccea sucks the hind tit and shares it with her ass kissin cousin

meeeech still has a very fat ass.

and

I calls em likes I seees em too.

Interesting...was at Miramar for concert....not recalling booing....except for some of the sound system/lipsincing screw ups. And that female rapper (trying to forget her name)....ugh.
Obviously, you weren't there..........Does your abject LYING ever cease?:doubt:

I was...Hangar Two...used to work there when NAS...Katie Perry was suprisingly good considering that I've heard she's not good except in studio....loved the Heart stuff. The crowd was laughing and very appreciative on the most part....military and dependents/others.

Were you there?

Here....I made my comments nice and big so WJ can read them (assuming he has the appropriate reading comprehension skills....that's debatable)

Ah...you polled the troops there, did you? You know that the acoustics in a Navy hangar are that good, do you?

I appreciate that you are willing to smear yourself again with the feces of failure....but it makes me wonder about your sanity. It really does....are you usually this masochistic?

And, it's not a 'Navy Hanger"........It's an AIRPLANE HANGER!.......And you were a pilot?

Oh, and it's no longer a Naval air station......It's a MARINE air station........So, it wouldn't have been a "Navy Hanger" as you so stupidly claim, It would have been a "MARINE HANGER".......But all in all.......IT'S A DAMN AIRPLANE HANGER!

I love how you dig your hole and then want me to claim it.....nope. It's all yours, sweetie. You called me a liar. You said you proved I was a liar....where? Where is that proof, poopie smeared boy?

And where oh where oh where have I claimed that Hanger 2 was a NEW hangar? I said it is the hangar I used to work in.....would you like me to link the post where I said that?

Yes, you are an obvious liar......You said there was no booing......The booing was only too obvious.....Kathy Plastic acknowledging the booing was only too obvious.....If you had been there, you couldn't make that claim.

And, prove your ridiculous claim that "vets aren't too keen on people getting fame from who their mommy is, not by what they are".......Where is your proof?.......You made the claim.....It's up to you to prove it.

And yes, It was a MARINE air station, not a Naval air station.....So, it wasn't a "Navy Hanger"......correct?

:eusa_whistle:

Obviously, you weren't there..........Does your abject LYING ever cease?:doubt:

I was...Hangar Two...used to work there when NAS...Katie Perry was suprisingly good considering that I've heard she's not good except in studio....loved the Heart stuff. The crowd was laughing and very appreciative on the most part....military and dependents/others.

Were you there?

Here....I made my comments nice and big so WJ can read them (assuming he has the appropriate reading comprehension skills....that's debatable)
Hey guess what?

I was...Hanger Two...used to work there when NAS

See how easy it is to make a CLAIM!

LMAO!

Yes, you are an obvious liar......You said there was no booing......The booing was only too obvious.....Kathy Plastic acknowledging the booing was only too obvious.....If you had been there, you couldn't make that claim.

And, prove your ridiculous claim that "vets aren't too keen on people getting fame from who their mommy is, not by what they are".......Where is your proof?.......You made the claim.....It's up to you to prove it.

And yes, It was a MARINE air station, not a Naval air station.....So, it wasn't a "Navy Hanger"......correct?

I said I didn't hear booing....so...having looked and listened to the video, can you explain why the 'booing' began when Griffin mentioned Palin BEFORE she told the joke?

And I'm totally surprised that someone who was in the military doesn't know what NAS means. Very surprised....hmmmmmm.

Were you there?

Hey guess what?

I was...Hanger Two...used to work there when NAS

See how easy it is to make a CLAIM!

LMAO!

Poor "veteran" WJ doesn't know what an NAS is.....curious.

I said I didn't hear booing....so...having looked and listened to the video, can you explain why the 'booing' began when Griffin mentioned Palin BEFORE she told the joke?

And I'm totally surprised that someone who was in the military doesn't know what NAS means. Very surprised....hmmmmmm.
If you didn't hear booing then you are lying, you obviously weren't there.

They started booing her when she brought Palin into the picture.....Are you too stupid realize that the troops have more class than you, and weren't in the mood to hear attack jokes?.....Are you trying to say that none of those troops are fans of the Palin's?.....That those troops would have booed just as loudly if Obama's children were under attack?

Face it, those troops are far more classier than you......Just admit it!

And yes, I know what NAS means, dumbass........My father was a Naval Aviator......He was killed in 1968 when I was 4 years old while driving just outside the main gate of NAS Miramar when a drunk fellow Naval Aviator driving in the opposite direction plowed into him head on.......Both were killed instantly.

And, where is your proof of the claim about vets not being "keen on people getting from who their mommy is, not by what they are"?........Where's your proof of that?.......I'm a vet, I don't feel that way......I know many vet's, they don't feel that way......So where's your proof?......Why would a vet even give a shit?.........Obviously, you only give a shit because she's Sarah Palin's daughter.......You're a fucking hack!......And the more you run your lying ignorant liberal mouth only further proves it.........Now, you keep avoiding my request for proof of your vet claim......Why would that be?

LMAO!

Last edited:
WJ appears stymied....here, let me help you:

NAS = Naval Air Station

MCAS = Marine Corps Air Station.

When I worked at Hangar 2 in the 80s, Miramar was a NAS....remember? A Naval Air Station.

Now Hangar 2 (and the rest of the base) is a MCAS...remember? A Marine Corps Air Station.

Glad to have helped out a fellow 'veteran' with basic military acronyms.

NAS = Naval Air Station

When I worked at Hangar 2 in the 80s, Miramar was a NAS....remember? A Naval Air Station.

Now Hangar 2 (and the rest of the base) is a MCAS...remember? A Marine Corps Air Station.

It's only too obvious that it's NAVAL AIR STATION, ya' friggin' idiot!

Knock off your snarky shit, ya' lil' lezbo.

Now, where's that proof of your claim about vet's?..........Can't prove it?.......Why do you keep avoiding it after making the claim?.......Surely you must have proof if you're making such a solid claim.....Are you just being dishonest by pulling claims out of your ass without evidence?.....That's not very becoming of someone who claims to be a former officer.

NAS = Naval Air Station

Now, where's that proof of your claim about vet's?..........Can't prove it?.......Why do you keep avoiding it after making the claim?.......Surely you must have proof if you're making such a solid claim.....Are you just being dishonest by pulling claims out of your ass without evidence?.....That's not very becoming of someone who claims to be a former officer.
Not any more it isn't....as you so cleverly noted....

But it was cute how you tried to put words in my mouth in that earlier post (think I'll go bump it) Words that it was incredibly easy for me to disprove. So.....who's the liar, exactly? :eusa_eh:

The facts remain the same

Miss McNasty is still a red haired skank

bodeccea sucks the hind tit and shares it with her ass kissin cousin

meeeech still has a very fat ass.

and

I calls em likes I seees em too.

*wonders when Willow will ever learn how to spell my name right.....(it was cute when you had that nic with my name mispelled....lol)

NAS = Naval Air Station

But it was cute how you tried to put words in my mouth in that earlier post (think I'll go bump it) Words that it was incredibly easy for me to disprove. So.....who's the liar, exactly? :eusa_eh:
Where's the proof "VET"........C'mon......lets see it.......Can't back up your claim......You said that vet's aren't too keen.......You must have proof!........Lets have it!

C'mon liar......Quit trying to dance around it......You said us "vets aren't too keen on people getting from who their mommy is, not by who they are"........Back it up!

Where's the proof "VET"........C'mon......lets see it.......Can't back up your claim......You said that vet's aren't too keen.......You must have proof!........Lets have it!

C'mon liar......Quit trying to dance around it......You said us "vets aren't too keen on people getting from who their mommy is, not by who they are"........Back it up!

Ok, ok.....other vets besides you.

So, once again you were lying, and can't back up your claim.

No surprise there.....It's that pattern of yours.

What pattern of whose? :eusa_whistle:

Remember....YOU are the one who seems to need proof that military members appreciate self-sufficiency more than they appreciate what Mommy's fame can get them.

I would think MOST vets take that for granted....not you. Oh no, not you. :lmao:

Last edited:

What pattern of whose? :eusa_whistle:

Remember....YOU are the one who seems to need proof that military members appreciate self-sufficiency more than they appreciate what Mommy's fame can get them.

I would think MOST vets take that for granted....not you. Oh no, not you. :lmao:
You stated it as fact.....Back up your facts.

Fact is, I seriously doubt that MOST vet's even give a shit.....Why would they?......Why would anybody give it any concern unless they're some kind of jealous lil' whackjob?.....You've got some serious issues if you are actually spending time worrying about how Bristol came into the spotlight.

And, are you seriously trying to claim she's not self-sufficient?.......You're a fucking moron!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back