Troops BOO Miss Nasty.

So...let's have a show of hands. How many others of you going on and on with this thread were actually there at the Support Our Troops free concert at Miramar?

I've been to many just like it, and even volunteered at more than a few of them. It was easy, since I was in the Navy at the time.

And not once did I see such a lack of class on stage. A Salute to the Troops is supposed to be about the Troops, not some classless twits political stance.

But being a liberal, you don't get that.

So...let's have a show of hands. How many others of you going on and on with this thread were actually there at the Support Our Troops free concert at Miramar?

I've been to many just like it, and even volunteered at more than a few of them. It was easy, since I was in the Navy at the time.

And not once did I see such a lack of class on stage. A Salute to the Troops is supposed to be about the Troops, not some classless twits political stance.

Too funny.

Actually, as a veteran...this is what I get....
1) we want to be entertained, period
2) frequently, the raunchier, the better (thus the joke about lap dances with the Base Commander)
3) veterans aren't too keen on people getting fame from who their mommy is, not by who they are
4) veterans don't really care about people NOT in the military telling them how they should think and what their political stance is WITHOUT asking them
5) troops usually aren't too keen on being used as a political pawn

I'm a Veteran....I get that.

Too funny.

2) frequently, the raunchier, the better (thus the joke about lap dances with the Base Commander)
3) veterans aren't too keen on people getting fame from who their mommy is, not by who they are
4) veterans don't really care about people NOT in the military telling them how they should think and what their political stance is WITHOUT asking them

Here are the facts.

The troops booed that red haired skank

Meech has a fat ass

You suck the hind tit.

I'm still eating my oatmeal.

Too funny.

1) we want to be entertained, period They got used by her, that's why they booed.
2) frequently, the raunchier, the better (thus the joke about lap dances with the Base Commander) Who doesn't like stripper jokes?
3) veterans aren't too keen on people getting fame from who their mommy is, not by who they are We paid our dues. so it's not much to ask.
5) troops usually aren't too keen on being used as a political pawn again, that's why they booed. I got used on a regular basis, well, my sub the USS Hyman G. Rickover, was used. so I would be really pissed to be used on my off time. She had it coming, and as a Vet, you know it.

fyi; I don't give 2 turds in a toilet about any of the Palins. I wish everyone would shut up about them so thier 15 minuts will end.

Too funny.

Here are the facts.

Meech has a fat ass

You suck the hind tit.

I'm still eating my oatmeal.
Here are the facts from the video....the audience booed as soon as Kathy Griffen mentioned Palin...even before she said the joke. Now, why do you think THAT is? OR are you as deep in your denial as you are in your oatmeal? (may I suggest dentures?)

Too funny.

1) we want to be entertained, period They got used by her, that's why they booed.
2) frequently, the raunchier, the better (thus the joke about lap dances with the Base Commander) Who doesn't like stripper jokes?
3) veterans aren't too keen on people getting fame from who their mommy is, not by who they are We paid our dues. so it's not much to ask.
5) troops usually aren't too keen on being used as a political pawn again, that's why they booed. I got used on a regular basis, well, my sub the USS Hyman G. Rickover, was used. so I would be really pissed to be used on my off time. She had it coming, and as a Vet, you know it.

fyi; I don't give 2 turds in a toilet about any of the Palins. I wish everyone would shut up about them so thier 15 minuts will end.

Now...on THAT we can agree....but let's be honest here....they are putting themselves out as celebrities. No one put guns to their heads and made them host or go on reality shows. They WANT their names/faces out there...more money comes in that way.

Too funny.

Just noticed your blue comments.....

Now you say the audience booed because they were being used? Really? Is that why they cheered MOST of the time (and from where I was at, never really heard the booes....mostly cheering and whistling and singing along)

Here are the facts

You suck the hind tit.

I love my oatmeal.

Too funny.

You weren't there....OBVIOUSLY......Otherwise you would have no doubt heard the boos, no doubt heard Kathy Plastic acknowledge the boos.......The media who were there all heard the boos......The troops who were there heard the boos, in fact, they were doing the booing.

Prove that veterans aren't too keen on people getting fame from who their mommy is, not by who they are.........PROVE IT!.....Got a poll to back up that Bullshit......As a vet, I can say you're full of shit!

The troops were being used as political pawns......By who?.....Kathy Plastic?........You're a fuckin' idiot!

And, if you were there, and we all know now that you weren't....Why would you go to a free concert that was intended for the troops?.........You're a fucking civilian now, Nothing more......The show was for them, NOT YOU!

Go donate to the USO.....Ya' friggin' carpetbagger!

Too funny.

You weren't there....OBVIOUSLY......Otherwise you would have no doubt heard the boos, no doubt heard Kathy Plastic acknowledge the boos.......The media who were there all heard the boos......The troops who were there heard the boos, in fact, they were doing the booing.

Prove that veterans aren't too keen on people getting fame from who their mommy is, not by who they are.........PROVE IT!.....Got a poll to back up that Bullshit......As a vet, I can say you're full of shit!

The troops were being used as political pawns......By who?.....Kathy Plastic?........You're a fuckin' idiot!

And, if you were there, and we all know now that you weren't....Why would you go to a free concert that was intended for the troops?.........You're a fucking civilian now, Nothing more......The show was for them, NOT YOU!

Ah...you polled the troops there, did you? You know that the acoustics in a Navy hangar are that good, do you?

I appreciate that you are willing to smear yourself again with the feces of failure....but it makes me wonder about your sanity. It really does....are you usually this masochistic?

Kathy Griffin is a pig.
Kathy Griffin hasn't been funny since the early '90s, if she was even funny then.
Thus them asking her to host the Salute to the Troops....everyone else was too popular.....:eusa_whistle:
Right...And you, as a veteran, know that the military spares noooooo expense in seeing to it that the troops -especially the enlistees- get the best of everything, eh? :rolleyes:

Bob Hope is still dead.

Too funny.

Ah...you polled the troops there, did you? You know that the acoustics in a Navy hangar are that good, do you?

I appreciate that you are willing to smear yourself again with the feces of failure....but it makes me wonder about your sanity. It really does....are you usually this masochistic?
You made the claim, LIAR.....prove it!

We'll be waiting!:eusa_whistle:

And, it's not a 'Navy Hanger"........It's an AIRPLANE HANGER!.......And you were a pilot?

Oh, and it's no longer a Naval air station......It's a MARINE air station........So, it wouldn't have been a "Navy Hanger" as you so stupidly claim, It would have been a "MARINE HANGER".......But all in all.......IT'S A DAMN AIRPLANE HANGER!

If you were there, you would KNOW THAT!

Christ, you're stupid!:cuckoo:

Keep digging your hole, LIAR!:dig:

Kathy Griffin hasn't been funny since the early '90s, if she was even funny then.
Thus them asking her to host the Salute to the Troops....everyone else was too popular.....:eusa_whistle:
Right...And you, as a veteran, know that the military spares noooooo expense in seeing to it that the troops -especially the enlistees- get the best of everything, eh? :rolleyes:

Bob Hope is still dead.

Exactly....but don't you be dissing Bob Hope....he was AWESOME! (Actually sorta met him once when he did his B-day salute to General Doolittle at Miramar...he was old and Gen. Doolittle was even older...but it was cool)

(Patiently waiting for WJ to continue his Scatology escapades by calling me a liar on this one too)

Last edited:

Bob Hope is still dead.

Exactly....but don't you be dissing Bob Hope....he was AWESOME! (Actually sorta met him once when he did his B-day salute to General Doolittle at Miramar...he was old and Gen. Doolittle was even older...but it was cool)
Actually, she probably volunteered....Al Franken has done the same thing, going to Iraq several times.

That still doesn't mean that they're anywhere near funny.

Forum List

Back