Troops BOO Miss Nasty.

So, once again you were lying, and can't back up your claim.

No surprise there.....It's that pattern of yours.

What pattern of whose? :eusa_whistle:

Remember....YOU are the one who seems to need proof that military members appreciate self-sufficiency more than they appreciate what Mommy's fame can get them.

I would think MOST vets take that for granted....not you. Oh no, not you. :lmao:
You stated it as fact.....Back up your facts.

Fact is, I seriously doubt that MOST vet's even give a shit.....Why would they?......Why would anybody give it any concern unless they're some kind of jealous lil' whackjob?.....You've got some serious issues if you are actually spending time worrying about how Bristol came into the spotlight.

And, are you seriously trying to claim she's not self-sufficient?.......You're a fucking moron!:cuckoo:

Let's look at what you are saying, shall we?

You want Proof that Military members admire the self-sufficient as opposed to those who advance based on who their mommy or daddy is.

This is what you need proof of. Cause you don't already believe it? Have I got that right? What kind of people did you hang out with in the military? Children of the Rich and Famous? Silver Spoon Soldiers?

And YOU call ME a "fucking moron"... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh..and tell us what is self-sufficient about Palin's daughter. I'm anxious to know.

What pattern of whose? :eusa_whistle:

Remember....YOU are the one who seems to need proof that military members appreciate self-sufficiency more than they appreciate what Mommy's fame can get them.

I would think MOST vets take that for granted....not you. Oh no, not you. :lmao:
You stated it as fact.....Back up your facts.

Fact is, I seriously doubt that MOST vet's even give a shit.....Why would they?......Why would anybody give it any concern unless they're some kind of jealous lil' whackjob?.....You've got some serious issues if you are actually spending time worrying about how Bristol came into the spotlight.

And, are you seriously trying to claim she's not self-sufficient?.......You're a fucking moron!:cuckoo:

Let's look at what you are saying, shall we?

You want Proof that Military members admire the self-sufficient as opposed to those who advance based on who their mommy or daddy is.

This is what you need proof of. Cause you don't already believe it? Have I got that right? What kind of people did you hang out with in the military? Children of the Rich and Famous? Silver Spoon Soldiers?

And YOU call ME a "fucking moron"... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh..and tell us what is self-sufficient about Palin's daughter. I'm anxious to know.
What kind of people did I hang out with in the military?.......Honorable men and women who were focused on their mission, and didn't spend one second of time worrying about who got what from whom......We were a lil' busy doing the job our fellow americans expected of us.......We didn't give a shit if the soldier next to us happened to be rich by inheritence.......We didn't give a shit about who in the civilian world was gaining fame because of who his or her parent might be.......Why would we?

You've got some serious jealousy issues to be sure.

And what is self-sufficient about Bristol Palin?........She's out there making it on her own!...Doing the right thing and trying to make a good life for her child.....Taking advantage of opportunities presented.......Seriously, there's something wrong with you.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Yes, you are an obvious liar......You said there was no booing......The booing was only too obvious.....Kathy Plastic acknowledging the booing was only too obvious.....If you had been there, you couldn't make that claim.

And, prove your ridiculous claim that "vets aren't too keen on people getting fame from who their mommy is, not by what they are".......Where is your proof?.......You made the claim.....It's up to you to prove it.

And yes, It was a MARINE air station, not a Naval air station.....So, it wasn't a "Navy Hanger"......correct?

:eusa_whistle:
I said I didn't hear booing....so...having looked and listened to the video, can you explain why the 'booing' began when Griffin mentioned Palin BEFORE she told the joke?

And I'm totally surprised that someone who was in the military doesn't know what NAS means. Very surprised....hmmmmmm.
If you didn't hear booing then you are lying, you obviously weren't there.

They started booing her when she brought Palin into the picture.....Are you too stupid realize that the troops have more class than you, and weren't in the mood to hear attack jokes?.....Are you trying to say that none of those troops aren't fans of the Palin's?.....That those troops would have booed just as loudly if Obama's children were under attack?

Face it, those troops are far more classier than you......Just admit it!

And yes, I know what NAS means, dumbass........My father was a Naval Aviator......He was killed in 1968 when I was 4 years old while driving just outside the main gate of NAS Miramar when a drunk fellow Naval Aviator driving in the opposite direction plowed into him head on.......Both were killed instantly.

And, where is your proof of the claim about vets not being "keen on people getting from who their mommy is, not by what they are"?........Where's your proof of that?.......I'm a vet, I don't feel that way......I know many vet's, they don't feel that way......So where's your proof?......Why would a vet even give a shit?.........Obviously, you only give a shit because she's Sarah Palin's daughter.......You're a fucking hack!......And the more you run your lying ignorant liberal mouth only further proves it.........Now, you keep avoiding my request for proof of your vet claim......Why would that be?

LMAO!
The booing was obvious. We heard it clearly.

The plastic bitch acknowledged it.

I said I didn't hear booing....so...having looked and listened to the video, can you explain why the 'booing' began when Griffin mentioned Palin BEFORE she told the joke?

And I'm totally surprised that someone who was in the military doesn't know what NAS means. Very surprised....hmmmmmm.
If you didn't hear booing then you are lying, you obviously weren't there.

They started booing her when she brought Palin into the picture.....Are you too stupid realize that the troops have more class than you, and weren't in the mood to hear attack jokes?.....Are you trying to say that none of those troops aren't fans of the Palin's?.....That those troops would have booed just as loudly if Obama's children were under attack?

Face it, those troops are far more classier than you......Just admit it!

And yes, I know what NAS means, dumbass........My father was a Naval Aviator......He was killed in 1968 when I was 4 years old while driving just outside the main gate of NAS Miramar when a drunk fellow Naval Aviator driving in the opposite direction plowed into him head on.......Both were killed instantly.

And, where is your proof of the claim about vets not being "keen on people getting from who their mommy is, not by what they are"?........Where's your proof of that?.......I'm a vet, I don't feel that way......I know many vet's, they don't feel that way......So where's your proof?......Why would a vet even give a shit?.........Obviously, you only give a shit because she's Sarah Palin's daughter.......You're a fucking hack!......And the more you run your lying ignorant liberal mouth only further proves it.........Now, you keep avoiding my request for proof of your vet claim......Why would that be?

LMAO!
The booing was obvious. We heard it clearly.

The plastic bitch acknowledged it.
Ah....where were you in the audience? As far back as we were?

Just reviewed the video again and these questions come up

1) If the audience is booing Griffin, why didn't they boo her earlier in the program?

2) If the audience is booing Griffin's joke about Palin, why did the booing start before the joke?

3) In fact, why did the booing start when Palin's name was mentioned...pre-joke?

4) Why do 'vets' need proof that military members admire self-sufficiency?

1) If the audience is booing Griffin, why didn't they boo her earlier in the program?

2) If the audience is booing Griffin's joke about Palin, why did the booing start before the joke?

3) In fact, why did the booing start when Palin's name was mentioned...pre-joke?

1) Because she hadn't thrown up a giant picture of Bristol Palin and started attacking on her weight yet.

2) Because they realized that when she threw up the picture of Palin she was going into disgueting attack mode.

3) Because they understood that Griffin hates anything Palin, and was no doubt going into attack mode (Remember, those troops aren't as dense and classless as YOU!)

4) Of course vets admire self sufficiency.....They just don't obsess on who got what from whom. Nor do they care......Only jealous lil' lunatics like you care.

Seriously, ya' weird lil' fuck, get over it!......Your beloved lil' liberal attack dog stepped on her lil' plastic dick, and it blew up straight in her plastic, drag queen lookin' face.......If you had actually been there, you would have witnessed it first hand.

Last edited:

1) Because she hadn't thrown up a giant picture of Bristol Palin and started attacking on her weight yet.

2) Because they realized that when she threw up the picture of Palin she was going into disgueting attack mode.

3) Because they understood that Griffin hates anything Palin, and was no doubt going into attack mode (Remember, those troops aren't as dense and classless as YOU!)

4) Of course vets admire self sufficiency.....They just don't obsess on who got what from whom. Nor do they care......Only jealous lil' lunatics like you care.

Seriously, ya' weird lil' fuck, get over it!......Your beloved lil' liberal attack dog stepped on her lil' plasic dick, and it blew up straight in her plastic, drag queen lookin' face.......If you had actually been there, you would have witnessed it first hand.

Yep that just about sums it up.

Why don't you stick your head up your ass and pretend the troops didn't boo that skank? I do believe you are related to TM. Yep I do

Why don't you stick your head up your ass and pretend the troops didn't boo that skank? I do believe you are related to TM. Yep I do

Got Oatmeal?

Seriously, ya' weird lil' fuck, get over it!......Your beloved lil' liberal attack dog stepped on her lil' plastic dick, and it blew up straight in her plastic, drag queen lookin' face.......If you had actually been there, you would have witnessed it first hand.

:lol::lol::lol: So....have you figured out what NAS means yet?

Got Oatmeal?

In da morning

In your case it stands for Not Actually Sane!

I'm quite sure I knew what NAS meant long before you ever did.

Once again, you can't refute anything in my post so, you get stupid.

You were an officer?..........hmmmmmmm:doubt:

Last edited:
Here is the video of it. Plastic Kathy admits that she was being booed :cuckoo:

Kathy Griffin Booed By Troops After Calling Bristol Palin Fat At USO Event | NewsBusters.org

KATHY GRIFFIN: Let’s talk about “Dancing with the Stars.” “Dancing with the Stars.” Yes. Yes. We’re going to talk about, and we got two words: Bristol Palin. Yeah, that’s right. Come on. Come on. You’re gonna like this. She’s the only contestant in the history of the show to actually gain weight.

(BOOS)

No, come on, come on. She gained like 30 pounds a week, I swear to God, it was fantastic. She’s like the white Precious.

(BOOS)

You can boo louder than that. Come on, boo me. I love it. I love it. War is hell, war is hell.

Kathy Griffin Booed By Troops After Calling Bristol Palin Fat At USO Event | NewsBusters.org

KATHY GRIFFIN: Let’s talk about “Dancing with the Stars.” “Dancing with the Stars.” Yes. Yes. We’re going to talk about, and we got two words: Bristol Palin. Yeah, that’s right. Come on. Come on. You’re gonna like this. She’s the only contestant in the history of the show to actually gain weight.

(BOOS)

No, come on, come on. She gained like 30 pounds a week, I swear to God, it was fantastic. She’s like the white Precious.

(BOOS)

You can boo louder than that. Come on, boo me. I love it. I love it. War is hell, war is hell.

And? do you think that we all heard every word she said?

I'm simply amazed at all those who were not there are so hep on what was going on....:lol::lol:

(BOOS)

(BOOS)

And? do you think that we all heard every word she said?

I'm simply amazed at all those who were not there are so hep on what was going on....:lol::lol:

Ok, I just watched last night's Chelsea Lately with Kathy Griffin on and what they were saying is if you expect them to talk about airline peanuts, don't listen to them. They're comedians and admittedly ridiculous.

They're right and I didn't know Griffin called her the White Precious..

That's funny. :lol:

Forum List

Back