Trig Palin is Actually Sarah's Grandson

Families in political power don't go around preaching to the masses that creationism and evolution should both be taught in school, and that abstinance only should be the way to go, then have their own teenage child get knocked up. Sort out your own house before preaching to others. Puts your credibility up the wazoo.

Apparently they DO----just because a lot of bloggers are spreading lies doesn't mean the voters buy it. There may even be a backlash vote against Obama . He knows it---why do you think he had to make the announcement he did today?

Apparently they DO----just because a lot of bloggers are spreading lies doesn't mean the voters buy it. There may even be a backlash vote against Obama . He knows it---why do you think he had to make the announcement he did today?

What announcement did he make today. What lies have been spread?

no, it's called 'I don't live in America, therefore I don't follow every little press release handed out by your politicos" dimwit...:D

It's OK--half the people who want to be critics don't know what the truth is either. You might wanna check tho if you would like to sound educated about American politics.

It's OK--half the people who want to be critics don't know what the truth is either. You might wanna check tho if you would like to sound educated about American politics.

I am educated about American politics. More so than some Yanks themselves...

So, what is the truth and what did Obama say?

What announcement did he make today. What lies have been spread?
:cuckoo:

Maybe you should have watched the news or checked out what he said on line before you made your last statement "what lies"? What Obama said was this issue has no business in politics. It's a family issue and the press, bloggers and voters should leave it alone. He's right. Teenage girls get pregnant all the . . . BFD if Palin's daughter is pregnant. Just goes to show no family is perfect. I'm not going to vote for McCain, but I'll defend Palin (or even McCain) if it's warranted. Would you do the same for Obama or Biden??? Or, are you so right wing that you can't see the forest for the trees?

:cuckoo:

Maybe you should have watched the news or checked out what he said on line before you made your last statement "what lies"? What Obama said was this issue has no business in politics. It's a family issue and the press, bloggers and voters should leave it alone. He's right. Teenage girls get pregnant all the . . . BFD if Palin's daughter is pregnant. Just goes to show no family is perfect. I'm not going to vote for McCain, but I'll defend Palin (or even McCain) if it's warranted. Would you do the same for Obama or Biden??? Or, are you so right wing that you can't see the forest for the trees?

Did you just call Dr. Grump right wing? :eek:

I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends ... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them.

ADLAI STEVENSON, speech, Sep. 10, 1952

truer words never spoken. and it still applies after all these years.

I am educated about American politics. More so than some Yanks themselves...

So, what is the truth and what did Obama say?

Hey Dr. Don't let these guys run you off. Chances are you know the truth and these guys are the ones that are brainwashed. I'll look out for you and I'll let you know if these guys are being unfair to you. Chances are, they are. They don't know shit and hate outsiders and their objectivity. God forbid, right?

Hey Dr. Don't let these guys run you off. Chances are you know the truth and these guys are the ones that are brainwashed. I'll look out for you and I'll let you know if these guys are being unfair to you. Chances are, they are. They don't know shit and hate outsiders and their objectivity. God forbid, right?
LOL

thats funny
coming from someone so totally brainwashed

Forum List

Back