Trig Palin is Actually Sarah's Grandson

LOL

thats funny
coming from someone so totally brainwashed

The GOP is too corrupt. I can not agree with one thing they say or do because even when they are right, they want to do something horribly wrong.

We need oil? True. So give the oil companies all our land for free!!!

Tax breaks to the rich will help the economy? True, just not smart during a time of war and big spending.

Show we are tough in the world? Sure. So they spread us too thin and make enemies out of old allies.

Deregulate industries so they can make a bigger profit, but do it in a way that screws the american consumers and tax payers.

You are just dumb.

Better that we tax the crap out of them, make it impossible for small businesses and entrepreneurs to get off the ground, and allow them to pass on their financial woes to the customer.

Much better strategy. Not only do you get it up the butt from companies because they can't make a decent profit, you eliminate the competition and any chance the little guy might have to make it himself.

Way to go! We need more policies that make sure EVERYONE gets screwed equally, and NOBODY has a chance to succeed! Only then can we be completely equal!

Grab your torches comrades, it's time to shuffle about mindlessly....

The GOP is too corrupt. I can not agree with one thing they say or do because even when they are right, they want to do something horribly wrong.

We need oil? True. So give the oil companies all our land for free!!!

Tax breaks to the rich will help the economy? True, just not smart during a time of war and big spending.

Show we are tough in the world? Sure. So they spread us too thin and make enemies out of old allies.

Deregulate industries so they can make a bigger profit, but do it in a way that screws the american consumers and tax payers.

You are just dumb.
yeah, the DNC is pure as the driven snow

:eyeroll:

grow the fuck up
both party's have corrupt people in them
the difference is, when the GOP has a corrupt politician exposed, they get booted out at the polls(if they don't resign first)
when the dems have them exposed, they get re-elected

and as to ME being dumb, your the dumbest fuck i've ever met

Last edited:
Better that we tax the crap out of them, make it impossible for small businesses and entrepreneurs to get off the ground, and allow them to pass on their financial woes to the customer.

Much better strategy. Not only do you get it up the butt from companies because they can't make a decent profit, you eliminate the competition and any chance the little guy might have to make it himself.

Way to go! We need more policies that make sure EVERYONE gets screwed equally, and NOBODY has a chance to succeed! Only then can we be completely equal!

Grab your torches comrades, it's time to shuffle about mindlessly....

Did you even watch the Democratic Convention last week? Of course you did not, because speakers got up and talked about how they tried and failed 3 times before their small business' took off, and in today's climate, who can afford to that kind of trial and error?

In other words, Bushanomics is not good for small business owners. Try again sister. Maybe this is why women should not lead. They don't know what the hell they are saying.

yeah, the DNC is pure as the driven snow

:eyeroll:

grow the fuck up
both party's have corrupt people in them
the difference is, when the GOP has a corrupt politician exposed, they get booted out at the polls
when the dems have them exposed, they get re-elected

Having a hard time keeping track of all 10,000 GOP scandals? Between fired U.S. attorneys, deleted RNC e-mails, sexually harassed pages, outed CIA agents, and tortured Iraqi prisoners—not to mention the warrantless wiretapping, plum defense contracts, and golf junkets to Scotland—you could be forgiven for losing track of which congressman or Bush administration flunky did which shady thing. Renzi—now, was that the guy with the skeezy land deal? Or the woman Paul Wolfowitz promoted?

We're not saying that Democrats never do anything shady. (Cash-stuffed freezers come to mind.) But as the saying goes, with great power come great opportunities to screw up royally. And if your memory is as hazy as ours, you could probably use a handy refresher.

For an interactive feature on the many scandals of the Republican party, click here. For a text version, click here.

An illustrated guide to Republican scandals. - By Holly Allen, Christopher Beam, and Torie Bosch - Slate Magazine

Did you even watch the Democratic Convention last week? Of course you did not, because speakers got up and talked about how they tried and failed 3 times before their small business' took off, and in today's climate, who can afford to that kind of trial and error?

In other words, Bushanomics is not good for small business owners. Try again sister. Maybe this is why women should not lead. They don't know what the hell they are saying.
uh, thats how it is, and maybe they just didnt pick the right business to get into the first 3 times

Having a hard time keeping track of all 10,000 GOP scandals? Between fired U.S. attorneys, deleted RNC e-mails, sexually harassed pages, outed CIA agents, and tortured Iraqi prisoners—not to mention the warrantless wiretapping, plum defense contracts, and golf junkets to Scotland—you could be forgiven for losing track of which congressman or Bush administration flunky did which shady thing. Renzi—now, was that the guy with the skeezy land deal? Or the woman Paul Wolfowitz promoted?

We're not saying that Democrats never do anything shady. (Cash-stuffed freezers come to mind.) But as the saying goes, with great power come great opportunities to screw up royally. And if your memory is as hazy as ours, you could probably use a handy refresher.

For an interactive feature on the many scandals of the Republican party, click here. For a text version, click here.

An illustrated guide to Republican scandals. - By Holly Allen, Christopher Beam, and Torie Bosch - Slate Magazine
LOL
try and keep up with the MILLIONS of dem crooks

uh, thats how it is, and maybe they just didnt pick the right business to get into the first 3 times

My point is, under GOPanomics, it's impossible to even try once. Remember you used to be able to pull equity out of your home to start a new business? Or remember almost anyone could get a loan? Those days are gone. You are just a child and don't know what you are talking about.

Maybe they didn't pick the right business. That's true. Most don't the first time. But many of them were able to try again. Today, failing will ruin you. Good luck getting another loan.

You just don't get it. Spoiled brat. :eusa_shhh:

It is leftist policies, not right wing policies, that made it so difficult for small businesses.

I suggest you stop skipping school and get an education, you Nazi piece of shit.

LOL
try and keep up with the MILLIONS of dem crooks

Now you and I both know that the GOP scandals far outnumber the democratic scandals. And keep in mind that Bush got to appoint all the Federal Prosecutors who investigate this sort of thing. And he even replaced ones that weren't doing his bidding. Can you point to a time when the Democrats were so corrupt that they were ignoring corruption within their own party? Then consider that the Republicans are so corrupt, they put an innocent Alabama Governor in prison just to win his seat.

The Strange Case of an Imprisoned Alabama Governor

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/10/opinion/10mon4.html

So imagine how much more corruption occured by the GOP that you don't even know about. I know, because my liberal radio show would tell us what was going on, and how the GOP prosecutors were turning a blind eye.

You think all this benefits you? You want washington to change yet you defend the currupt politicians. Then you have the balls to say the dems protect their corruption and the GOP doesn't? Ok, we didn't care that Clinton lied about a blowjob because we all would have done the same thing. But we did not lie about wmd's to start a war for oil. And then defend Bush EVEN after you found out that he did lie. And it was for $. And they aren't sharing the spoils with the American tax payers, who funded the fucking war. You are such a tool!!!

I'll have to find it, but I assure you that the GOP corruption for the last 8 years far outweighs the Dem corruption, even with the corrupt US Federal Prosecutors who are loyal Republicans who won't prosecute their own boys.

Or, Scooter Libby. Boy, Bush flipped from, "I'll fire anyone in my administration that gets caught" to PARDON!!!!

Once again, the left wanting to talk about scandals...it's either color or scandal...instead of actually addressing the issues.

It is leftist policies, not right wing policies, that made it so difficult for small businesses.

I suggest you stop skipping school and get an education, you Nazi piece of shit.

The GOP ran the country into the ground for 8 straight years. They had the government all to themselves for 6 of those years.

You have all the right wing talking points down though. You should stick to the abortion issue. It is the only thing you know, fascist!

Now you and I both know that the GOP scandals far outnumber the democratic scandals. And keep in mind that Bush got to appoint all the Federal Prosecutors who investigate this sort of thing. And he even replaced ones that weren't doing his bidding. Can you point to a time when the Democrats were so corrupt that they were ignoring corruption within their own party? Then consider that the Republicans are so corrupt, they put an innocent Alabama Governor in prison just to win his seat.

The Strange Case of an Imprisoned Alabama Governor

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/10/opinion/10mon4.html

So imagine how much more corruption occured by the GOP that you don't even know about. I know, because my liberal radio show would tell us what was going on, and how the GOP prosecutors were turning a blind eye.

You think all this benefits you? You want washington to change yet you defend the currupt politicians. Then you have the balls to say the dems protect their corruption and the GOP doesn't? Ok, we didn't care that Clinton lied about a blowjob because we all would have done the same thing. But we did not lie about wmd's to start a war for oil. And then defend Bush EVEN after you found out that he did lie. And it was for $. And they aren't sharing the spoils with the American tax payers, who funded the fucking war. You are such a tool!!!

I'll have to find it, but I assure you that the GOP corruption for the last 8 years far outweighs the Dem corruption, even with the corrupt US Federal Prosecutors who are loyal Republicans who won't prosecute their own boys.

Or, Scooter Libby. Boy, Bush flipped from, "I'll fire anyone in my administration that gets caught" to PARDON!!!!
see, this proves you are a moron
Bush didnt pardon scooter libby
:hand:

The GOP ran the country into the ground for 8 straight years. They had the government all to themselves for 6 of those years.

You have all the right wing talking points down though. You should stick to the abortion issue. It is the only thing you know, fascist!
and how did the GOP do running congress for 6 years prior to Bush?
and since congress has been in control of the dems for nearly 2 years, you cant make that claim of 8 years

you seem to be extreemly uninformed
typical for most libs

Okay, again, and more slowly...please name policies, names, and evidence that this is true. Specifics, please. And explain to me how it was the Republican presidential policies and not the screw ups of the Dem congress that was the culprit. Cuz I'd really love to see that.

Once again:

Dictionary.com

"Proof"
or
"Evidence"

Once again, the left wanting to talk about scandals...it's either color or scandal...instead of actually addressing the issues.

What is McCain's plans to get us out of this recession?

What is McCain going to do about all the high paying jobs going overseas?

How is McCain going to get gas back down to $3 a gallon? Tapping ANWAR and Offshore will only save a couple pennies a gallon. That's hardly a solution.

How is McCain going to help American car manufacturers? The economy depends on this industry.

How's he going to stop the number of foreclosures?

How's he going to get home values back up?

Can we stop spending $12 billion a month in Iraq now that Iraq has a $90 billion dollar surplus? Iraq wants us to leave by 2010. Why would McCain want to stay any later? Is he dragging his feet so Haloburton & Blackwater can milk the American tax payers for another 7 years?

When does McCain intend to stop spending $12 billion a month in Iraq?

What is McCain's plans to get us out of this recession?

What is McCain going to do about all the high paying jobs going overseas?

How is McCain going to get gas back down to $3 a gallon? Tapping ANWAR and Offshore will only save a couple pennies a gallon. That's hardly a solution.

How is McCain going to help American car manufacturers? The economy depends on this industry.

How's he going to stop the number of foreclosures?

How's he going to get home values back up?

Can we stop spending $12 billion a month in Iraq now that Iraq has a $90 billion dollar surplus? Iraq wants us to leave by 2010. Why would McCain want to stay any later? Is he dragging his feet so Haloburton & Blackwater can milk the American tax payers for another 7 years?

When does McCain intend to stop spending $12 billion a month in Iraq?
did you wipe the foam off your mouth after you typed that?

Okay, again, and more slowly...please name policies, names, and evidence that this is true. Specifics, please. And explain to me how it was the Republican presidential policies and not the screw ups of the Dem congress that was the culprit. Cuz I'd really love to see that.

Once again:

Dictionary.com

"Proof"
or
"Evidence"

The Executive branch worked hand in hand with the House Majority leader Tom Delay for 6 straight years. They got a lot done. The democrats were powerless to stop all the bad bills they passed. Remember the GOP wanted to pass the nuclear option to end filabusters? You don't? That's because you are under informed. Ok, so flash forward to today and the GOP have done 10 times the filabusters the Dems did back then. I can't explain everything to you. Based on your simpleton questions, you probably shouldn't vote. You don't know enough to make an educated decision.

Do you even have the internet? Do a little investigating on your own dummy.

Yea, I'm going to waste my time showing you how Tom Delay's GOP policies of de-regulations caused the sub prime mortgage crash.

Or I'm going to waste my time showing you how spending $12 billion a month in Iraq for 5 years will lower the value of the dollar and cause inflation.

You want me to prove that the GOP broke a pork/earmark record in 2005 and then broke their own record in 2006?

You prove to me how the Democrats with a 1 person majority for less than 2 years caused all this.

Forum List

Back