Trig Palin is Actually Sarah's Grandson

Isn't this what God invented DNA for? Test the baby. Same with the Edwards spawn. Public has a right to know.

no they dont. this is family business...neither palin nor edwards owe us an explaination of their family lives.

after all didnt condi rice refer once in public to george bush as her husband?
odd thing ...she has never been married.

if palin has lied it will catch up to her just like it did to edwards

no they dont. this is family business...neither palin nor edwards owe us an explaination of their family lives.

after all didnt condi rice refer once in public to george bush as her husband?
odd thing ...she has never been married.

if palin has lied it will catch up to her just like it did to edwards

I agree, this isn't a public matter and even IF she did claim the child as her own who is it hurting really? Did she claim insurance benefits for it that it would've have qualified for anyway? is there some fraud involved? if not, then who cares.

I do laugh though cuz if this were a rumor about a Dem the right wing nutters would be demanding PROOF of paternity immediately.

here is another pic

SarahPalin-13.jpg

she is CLEARLY pregnant in this one

if you examine the pictures around the time she claims to be 7 months preggies you will see Palin was not preggies....after 4 children she would show sooner...about 80% of downs sydrome babies are born to women under 30.

Wow, you're an idiot with statistics.

That's because women under 30 have a shitload more babies. The RISK for Down syndrome increases with age. I already posted this, but I guess maybe you have Down syndrome yourself and couldn't read that.

To be fair this particular smear is in the very early stages and hasn't caught fire ... I wonder if the MSM will run with it ... but one things for sure ... this is a really low blow ...

Article_15 i apologize for getting offended by your thread...to be fair, you did quailfy your intentions, and i guess i just had an emotional reaction to the vileness of the smear itself...

a teensy little question mark may have changed my perception of the whole thing. :tongue:

i don't like those kinds of bogus smears coming from either side!

There is a video of Palin with C-span, in their archives that i watched on her the first day they announced her as the VP pick, the interview was 2/24 and she looked pregnant....her face and neck were huge....she looked nothing at all like the photo that is being shown from the feb 5th super tuesday...in fact, i would bet that photo of her from SUPPOSEDLY super tuesday is not super tuesday....

this video of her has the date of 2/24 as mentioned, which would be less than 3 weeks later.

It's her baby.

please take the time and look at the video if you don't believe such....you may be able to add a pillow to the stomach area, but you can't add a thicker neck and fatter face from the weight gain of pregnancy.

this rumor is nothing but viscious gossip....

even if it were true, WHICH IT IS NOT, saying the child was her's to me, had NO MALICE involved, only love for her child and supposed grandchild....a down syndrone child would be too much for a 16 year old to handle and the child would be better raised by a responsible adult....in this case, the grandparents.

My mother in law raised my sister in law's child that she bore at 15 years old...this is something that was done in the past, quite often....my husband thought of Daniel as a baby brother...Matt was 13 when Daniel was born...

care

Article_15 i apologize for getting offended by your thread...to be fair, you did quailfy your intentions, and i guess i just had an emotional reaction to the vileness of the smear itself...

a teensy little question mark may have changed my perception of the whole thing. :tongue:

i don't like those kinds of bogus smears coming from either side!

S'all good. I'm sorry for gettin' all spikey, too.

Wow, you're an idiot with statistics.

That's because women under 30 have a shitload more babies. The RISK for Down syndrome increases with age. I already posted this, but I guess maybe you have Down syndrome yourself and couldn't read that.

do you feel better calling people names...i have been more than civil to you...the stats i posted are dead on....about births of downs children.

if you feel the need to call someone names do it to someone else.

You mean maternity?

:lol: yes, maternity.

it's a non-issue because really who cares?

my problem is the idea that somehow the Dems are worse for speculating about what is clearly not true when the Repubs do the exact same thing.

:lol: yes, maternity.

it's a non-issue because really who cares?

my problem is the idea that somehow the Dems are worse for speculating about what is clearly not true when the Repubs do the exact same thing.

who said worse ? Both parties throw out BS all the time.

are you insinuating that conservatives are the only people with the right to question someone's morals? The Republican party is riddled with sex scandal after sex scandal in case you haven't been paying attention so I don't think EITHER party has the right to be sitting on a high horse regardomg morals.

I don't think most people would give a second thought about the baby one way or another IF the child in question weren't being plastered all over the media as "oh look at Palin, she has a Down's baby" isn't she wonderful.

Do I think this kid is her daughter's? How the hell should I know and why do I care? I've seen pictures where she looks pregnant and other pictures where she doesn't. I know I didn't look pregnant until I was 7 1/2 months along. But that was my first child and I was 25 years old and was 20 lbs underweight when I got pregnant so there are those facts to consider. But every woman is different.

My question is WHY would she hide it if the baby were Bristol's? it's 2008 not 1958. Teen pregnancy isn't new and in fact it would be just another selling point of "look I'm just like you" for the average mom and "hey I told you I'd make my daughter have the baby cuz I'm pro-life" for the right wingers. It's a win-win. I still wonder why she put the baby's life in danger by flying back to Alaska while in labor but after 4 kids I guess one should assume she knows what she's doing even if medically it makes no sense at all.

What I find most hilarious and absolutely pathetic is that the same people who have no issue slamming Obama for rumors and innuendos are now crying and whining when it happens to one of their own.

Did you honestly think that she would be off limits to the left wing bloggers and conspiracy theorists? They hate the Repugs as much as your right wingers hate the Dems.

Both sides suck for behaving like jackasses but for you all to act as if somehow your shit doesn't stink when you'd be all over this story if it involved Hillary or any other high ranking Democratic female is just ridiculous.

You can be sure no mainstream media outlet will pick this up and Fox won't report it since it's about a Repug so it will mostly live online just like the Muslim rumors about Obama. Let me know if you get any emails... I know I got some regarding Obama, they were fabulous. :eusa_silenced:

I didn't insinuate anything. I think whiney-ass shits that spend an inordinate amount of time crying about someone trying to force their morals on them shouldn't be so damned hypocrtical and blind as to blatantly do the same thing.

When you catch ME in a sex scandal THEN you may presume to lump me in with Republicans who have been caught in them; even though, I am not a Republican.

I don't see a sex scandal out of this anyway. Funny how those two sets of rules apply, huh? It's okay to f*ck anything that won't get out of the way fast enough if youre a liberal, but if you're a conservative it's missionary, in the bedroom, at bedtime solely for the purpose of procreation or the lefties are calling it a "sex scandal."

Well, OMG ... a teenager had premarital sex. Whatever shall we do?

I'll rest on my "Who cares?" True or not, it's not my business.

Pretty sure the problem among those on the left that think there might be any truth to this, is that she pretended that the baby was hers, in this certainly-untrue story.

If she pretended her daughter's baby was her baby, it shows that she was more interested in image than honesty, a priority that the left does not share.

And that would be HER fault, right? She is the one that made society overly-judgmental about such BS, right?

In this scenario, perhaps she was being a good Mom and trying to protect her children more than she is concerned with her image? Memories are long and forgiveness hard to come by-to-nonexistent in backwater towns.

However, Id' say that backwater town being the case, IF the story was true, everyone in town would know and someone would have corroborated it by now.

Funny how those two sets of rules apply, huh? It's okay to f*ck anything that won't get out of the way fast enough if youre a liberal, but if you're a conservative it's missionary, in the bedroom, at bedtime solely for the purpose of procreation or the lefties are calling it a "sex scandal."

:lol:

the hypocrisy of that statement is absolutely hysterical.

No.

Nothing ... I don't think it is true.

Neither, I'm not questioning anything here ... I don't think it is true.

But since YOU bring it up if it were true you can bet that her parenting would be highly scrutinized ... some might view it as fair or not but it would happen and you know it.

And even if it were true it I would be more inclined to question her integrity because of a massive lie and orchestrated conspiracy than her parenting.

As a person who spent more than a couple years as a single parent to my daughter, I'm tossing the BS flag on that "parenting" thing. I DO see what you are saying and most assuredly that is what will be questioned, I just think it's crap.

By the time a kid is 16 you have about as much control over what that child does as you do traffic. You can't watch them 24/7, nor can you keep them locked up. Hell, in some places you can't even punish them. No matter what you teach them, you aren't "cool" and their peers are, and I damned sure know from both sides of coin (when I was a teenager and the payback I got having a teenage girl) that when it comes to boys, they want to be accepted beyond what most people consider anything reasonable, and it damned-sure doesn't come close to what "Daddy" thinks is right.

Then there's the defiance factor that is glamorized by our society. This country was born in defiance of authority and we are taught that every waking minute from birth to present.

You can teach them what is right, explain it to them all you want, but by the time they are 16 years old all you can really do is throw out a rope and hang on for the ride.

Forum List

Back