McCain's Poor Judgement Now An Issue

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
With this pick after very little vetting and with all the obvious pit falls of this women with no experience, under a cloud of an ethical investigation, family issues and opinions that are removed from mainstream America's, we have to wonder out loud whether Mcain would make some of the same poor decision as president.

Forget Palin, its McCain that should be in charge!

With this pick after very little vetting and with all the obvious pit falls of this women with no experience, under a cloud of an ethical investigation, family issues and opinions that are removed from mainstream America's, we have to wonder out loud whether Mcain would make some of the same poor decision as president.

Forget Palin, its McCain that should be in charge!

:eusa_eh: But what happens if McCain gets sick :cheeky-smiley-018: and we and we have to :dig: bury him. Then we are stuck with her! :omg:

The people in Alaska were amazed that no one came and asked questions about her. McCain only met her twice before he picked her.

She's his trophy vice.

The people in Alaska were amazed that no one came and asked questions about her. McCain only met her twice before he picked her.

She's his trophy vice.

Its bad enough already, but it would be the funniest thing ever if the baby rumor is true! That would make my day alright! :lol::lol::lol:

McCain's judgment is poor on many levels here...

Besides what OJ mentioned, it also shows that McCain is not thinking of what's good for the country but what would be a good ploy to get elected. Apparently he thinks American women are stupid; that they'll just vote for ANY woman just because she's a woman.

Besides what OJ mentioned, it also shows that McCain is not thinking of what's good for the country but what would be a good ploy to get elected. Apparently he thinks American women are stupid; that they'll just vote for ANY woman just because she's a woman.

That's the point.

McCain is more interested in getting elected than the good of the country.

by your logic, more than mccain as well. lets just forget the election and make her president now!
thats the point.
for dems to complain she doesnt have experience is hypocrisy
she has more executive experience than either Obama or Biden
and McCain too
McCain does have other experience
and a clue for you, i was not a huge McCain fan prior to him picking her

In what? Actually being able to get pregnant and have a baby, herself? :doubt:

Ok. I will give you that one! :lol:
shes been a chief executive for 22 months longer than Obama has
since Obama has ZERO executive experience

Exactly. He did what was good for John McCain and not what is good for America

...we have to wonder out loud whether Mcain would make some of the same poor decision as president.

According to McCain he would:

The selection was the culmination of a five-month process, described by McCain's inner circle and outside advisers in interviews this past weekend, and offers a glimpse into how McCain might make high-stakes decisions as president.

At the very least, the process reflects McCain's history of making fast, instinctive and sometimes risky decisions. "I make them as quickly as I can, quicker than the other fellow, if I can," McCain wrote, with his top adviser Mark Salter, in his 2002 book, "Worth the Fighting For." "Often my haste is a mistake, but I live with the consequences without complaint."

Advisers say conservative ire pushed McCain away from picking Lieberman - International Herald Tribune

Last edited:
shes been a chief executive for 22 months longer than Obama has
since Obama has ZERO executive experience

Come on. Obama is a born leader who's spent years in public service, has an Ivy League education, and has run a spectacularly efficient and effective campaign. He's a brilliant communicator with a powerful message.

She's a journalism major running a gov't in the second least populated state in the country. She couldn't handle being the mayor of Baltimore much less President.

McCain's judgement is terrible and it's a miracle that he got the nomination, given the incompetence of his campaign.

Forum List

Back