Trig Palin is Actually Sarah's Grandson

:eek: oh! i seeeee! :rofl: he negged her! oooooh!

i rep indiscriminately regardless of political point of view, if it's a good post or if it makes me laugh, i give the pos rep. but you knew that already! ;)

ok--now pay attention--im not going to explain this shit again for you :D

hey! you two-timer! i repped you yesterday, didn't i? :tongue:

well you know what whores us Liberals are Gloria :tongue:

cover for sealybobo? I don't think he needs any cover, I think he seems quite in control. he has all of you in a twist :eusa_clap:

cover for sealybobo? I don't think he needs any cover, I think he seems quite in control. he has all of you in a twist :eusa_clap:

sealyboob hasn't go me in any sort of twist, i assure you! ;)

i haven't even seen what he's been posting today, but lately i have observed him as pretty much just making stuff up, going off on crazy tangents, putting words into other people's mouths, and projecting his frustrations all over the place... :eusa_whistle:

If you admire Bobo you have some issues that can't be addressed on this board, bud.

a twist?

LOL

i'm laughing my ass off
i've been on several political message boards and never have i seen the number of mindless drivel posted as i have here from several on the left
its been a total riot for laughter

:cuckoo:

Maybe you should have watched the news or checked out what he said on line before you made your last statement "what lies"? What Obama said was this issue has no business in politics. It's a family issue and the press, bloggers and voters should leave it alone. He's right. Teenage girls get pregnant all the . . . BFD if Palin's daughter is pregnant. Just goes to show no family is perfect. I'm not going to vote for McCain, but I'll defend Palin (or even McCain) if it's warranted. Would you do the same for Obama or Biden??? Or, are you so right wing that you can't see the forest for the trees?

I am not right wing. Why should I check out what he said? I was hoping Dillo would tell me so I wouldn't have to. He brought the subject up. I can't read every item online...

sealyboob hasn't go me in any sort of twist, i assure you! ;)

i haven't even seen what he's been posting today, but lately i have observed him as pretty much just making stuff up, going off on crazy tangents, putting words into other people's mouths, and projecting his frustrations all over the place... :eusa_whistle:

What do you mean lately, that's all he ever does, I choose to ignore him now for the most part.

I am not right wing. Why should I check out what he said? I was hoping Dillo would tell me so I wouldn't have to. He brought the subject up. I can't read every item online...

Just makes sense to me that if you're going to take a position on something or tell the board what someone believes or stands for, you'd check it out first to make sure it's at least plausible. :eusa_angel:

To be fair this particular smear is in the very early stages and hasn't caught fire ... I wonder if the MSM will run with it ... but one things for sure ... this is a really low blow ...

I don't think the media can run with it considering the fact it was announced that same daughter rumored to have parented the child in question - is pregnant RIGHT NOW.

But let's all pretend that a governor actually has the power to make a birth certificate say anything he/she wants it to say. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way -and birth certificates are public records. If that birth certificate either showed the daughter to be the birth mother or showed no birth parents at all (as adoptive birth certifcates do) -the media would be having a field day. Since that isn't the case, I must assume the birth certificate shows Palin and her husband to be the natural parents. But hey -no conspiracy too big right -and must include doctors and nurses too. And clearly all the doctors and nurses must be Republicans, paid millions to keep quiet or all experienced untimely deaths since none have stepped forward to back up this stupid rumor. LOL

In addition, Palin's youngest was borth with Down's syndrome -and the lifetime highest risk for that is when the mother is in her 40s (as Palin is) and the absolute lowest and least all-time risk for that is when the mother is a teenager -as her daughter is. So even the Down' syndrome is far more consistent with the child being Palin's than her teenaged daughter's.

I realized a long time ago that the extremists on both sides spend their time trying to come up with the most revolting and character assassinating rumors they can dream up -as if people actually vote on the basis of unfounded rumors in the first place. Either in their demented world people really do -or they believe people in general are just plain stupid. Either one is bad news for everyone else. God save us all from the extremist whackos.

sealybobo said:
hey, want to talk issues? I posted a new topic called Phil Gramm caused the mortgage crisis.

And, McCain might put him in charge of the US finances if McCain wins. That should scare you!

After doing some independent research here, the fact you spelled Phil Graham's name as "Gramm" tells me all I need to know about where you get your "news" and "facts". I already suspected as much from the spelling alone, but confirmed it. No reputable site spells it "Gramm" but loads of off-the-wall whacko leftwing extremist sites do. You know, the ones who deal in unfounded rumors and idiot scare tactics that anyone with a 3rd grade education can see through? The ones run by products of our public school system, the beneficiaries of the "social graduation" policy public schools so love -the ones who can't even spell a common last name like "Graham"? I figure the reputable sites just use too many big words for you.

Forum List

Back