Trig Palin is Actually Sarah's Grandson

I highly doubt this rumor.

Down Syndrome is most likely to occur in older mothers than younger ones. The odds of a child being born with Down Syndrome by a 16 year old is something like 0.01%, and 4%-5% for a mother of 44.

you asking her to prove she saw it and passed it by?

just how would someone do that ?

i don't mind if anyone believes me, but thank you.

rational people will ask themselves if it is so difficult to believe that another vile individual would present this information as a fact despite not knowing if it was true.....or worse KNOWING that is wasn't true..as this individual, Article 15 has admitted.

"Bristol Palin is Actually Sarah's Grandson"

you asking her to prove she saw it and passed it by?

just how would someone do that ?

How do I know she's telling the truth?

She's been trying to mischaracterize me since she entered the thread.

i don't mind if anyone believes me, but thank you.

rational people will ask themselves if it is so difficult to believe that another vile individual would present this information as a fact despite not knowing if it was true.....or worse KNOWING that is wasn't true..as this individual, Article 15 has admitted.

Once again, I posted it to discuss that it was a "tabloid smear" on the way to the campaign ... just because I know it isn't true doesn't make me wrong or "vile" for creating a thread and saying, "hey, this is what's coming, guys."

possibly because of the thread title
might want to ask a mod to fix it for you ;)

I already did ... I sent a PM to Gunny after jsanders pointed out that I messed up on the thread title.

I can provide proof of that if required :razz:

Once again, I posted it to discuss that it was a "tabloid smear" on the way to the campaign ... just because I know it isn't true doesn't make me wrong or "vile" for creating a thread and saying, "hey, this is what's coming, guys."

says you.

btw, i remember now...it was kathianne who posted about it last night.

says you.

Says every post I've made in this thread ... from my OP on through ... you are purposely trying to mischaracterize me

btw, i remember now...it was kathianne who posted about it last night.

Yes, she did make a post on a compilation of smears that included this story ... I just found it

Oh, so the child should be forced on her as punishment?

Isn't that the argument pro-abortionists use against pro-lifers?
hmmm? I don't see babies as punishment, sorry if you do.

I'm talking about the fact, if this is true, that Palin would let her daughter off the responsibility hook by not even letting her admit she made a mistake and say the child was hers. IMO, there's something sick about parents that don't let their kids take responsibility for her own actions. That is certainly not a conservative value or a rational way to approach life.

But you, and Pole Rider, are already saying it is okay if it's true. :eusa_whistle:

The story is plausible enough that Palin needs to clear this up, especially if it is also true, as is being said, that Palin's daughter was taken out of school for four or five months and kept from the public eye.

I'm talking about the fact, if this is true, that Palin would let her daughter off the responsibility hook by not even letting her admit she made a mistake and say the child was hers.

That's the exact view I have about women who have abortions for reasons other than rape, incest, and their own safety.

Abortion is not taking responsibility, it's avoiding it.

But, I agree with you. It's a horrible way to teach a child responsibility. But, regardless, Palin is still a loving mother, no one can fault her that.

As for Bristol Palin's photos, I hate to tell you guys: she's just chubby. Her mom has a few curves too, so does her sister. Sorry to disappoint.

I dare the media to run this story. Double dog dare them.

This is actually one of the rumors about Palin that could be true. The evidence is very intriguing.

But, it doesn't phase me. The child is being loved and cared for by its family. Rather it's her grandson or her son or her nephew or whatever, Palin is taking care of a child that she loves. Period.

It's not a scandal, it's simply a personal matter that doesn't involve me or anyone else but that family.

What is the evidence?

That's the exact view I have about women who have abortions for reasons other than rape, incest, and their own safety.

Abortion is not taking responsibility, it's avoiding it.

But, I agree with you. It's a horrible way to teach a child responsibility. But, regardless, Palin is still a loving mother, no one can fault her that.

As for Bristol Palin's photos, I hate to tell you guys: she's just chubby. Her mom has a few curves too, so does her sister. Sorry to disappoint.
That actually makes it more suspicious that Palin didn't look pregnant at eight months.

The abortion question is a separate issue which we can discuss at a later time. But I do have to say that by not giving the daughter the option to abort, if that is what happened, then Palin is guilty of playing God with her daughter's body.

hmmm? I don't see babies as punishment, sorry if you do.

I'm talking about the fact, if this is true, that Palin would let her daughter off the responsibility hook by not even letting her admit she made a mistake and say the child was hers. IMO, there's something sick about parents that don't let their kids take responsibility for her own actions. That is certainly not a conservative value or a rational way to approach life.

But you, and Pole Rider, are already saying it is okay if it's true. :eusa_whistle:

The story is plausible enough that Palin needs to clear this up, especially if it is also true, as is being said, that Palin's daughter was taken out of school for four or five months and kept from the public eye.

who gives a crap what pole rider and jsanders think about "what ifs"?

unless you know it is actually true, it is vile, in my opinion, to assert here that it is true...especially in the context of commenting about what is relevant to this election.

"what if" people didn't just blatantly make stuff up just to slander innocent people for political reasons??? what if that kool-aid just ain't that good?

This so-called story is so stupid from top to bottom that if it turns out to be true I will vote for McCain. Geez louise!

If this story turns out to be true you will vote for McCain?

Did I read that right?

Why would Palin not want to admit her daughter is pregnant?

Because she's a teenager?

Hey, sex happens.

That actually makes it more suspicious that Palin didn't look pregnant at eight months.

The abortion question is a separate issue which we can discuss at a later time. But I do have to say that by not giving the daughter the option to abort, if that is what happened, then Palin is guilty of playing God with her daughter's body.

:booze::booze::booze: drink up! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back