Stormy Daniels cleared Trump from crimes

Trump falsified his business records in an extreme way, to cover up Cohen's reimbursement.
When? no one has testified to that from any prosecution witness. So how did you get the information?

As I said, he was charged, convicted & incarcerated, among other crimes, for illegal campaign contributions.
he plead guilty, never convicted by anyone.

Psst, and he lied to the federal judge.

no, he lied, he admitted he lied under oath. Did you miss that part? And so far no evidence of any money movement by trump? All prosecuting witnesses too.
Duh again! Trump signed the checks. Trump made a statement in court a few years back, that he paid Cohen Back for the NDA.

His business records show he falsified his records to pay Cohen the hush money back.

Duh again! Trump signed the checks. Trump made a statement in court a few years back, that he paid Cohen Back for the NDA.

His business records show he falsified his records to pay Cohen the hush money back.
nope, there's been no evidence introduced to that. Feel free to post that fact. Dude, there isn't one person other then the cucks in here this far off what has transpired. Even fking MSNBC and CNN have said it's a farst now.

When? no one has testified to that from any prosecution witness. So how did you get the information?
ARE YOU KIDDING???
inform YOURSELF!

Gees..... That has ALL BEEN SHOWN in the trial, including invoices, copious notes, and receipts, and signed checks.

he plead guilty, never convicted by anyone.

Psst, and he lied to the federal judge.

LOL

I just showed you he was convicted. You can't lie your way out of this...

The defendant hereby acknowledges that he has accepted this Agreement and decided to plead guilty because he is in fact guilty. By entering this plea of guilty, the defendant waives any and all right to withdraw his plea or to attack his conviction, either on direct appeal or collaterally, on the ground that the Government has failed to produce any discovery material, Jencks Act material, exculpatory material pursuant to Brady v. Maryland, 373 U.S. 83 (1963), other than information establishing the factual innocence ofthe defendant, or impeachment material pursuant to Giglio v. United Stores, 405 U.S. 150 (1972), that has not already been produced as of the date of the signing of this Agreement.
The defendant recognizes that, if he is not a citizen of the United States, his guilty plea and conviction make it very likely that his deportation from the United States is presumptively mandatory and that, at a minimum, he is at risk of being deported or suffering other adverse immigration consequences The defendant acknowledges that he has discussed the possible immigration consequences (including deportation) of his guilty plea and conviction with defense counsel. The defendant affirms that he wants to plead guilty regardless of any immigration consequences that may result from the guilty plea and conviction, even if those consequences include deportation from the United States. It is agreed that the defendant will have no right to withdraw his guilty plea based on any actual or perceived adverse immigration consequences (including deportation) resulting from the guilty plea and conviction. It is further agreed that the defendant will not challenge his conviction or sentence on direct appeal, or through litigation under Title 28, United States Code, Section 2255 and/or Section 2%], on the basis of any actual or perceived adverse immigration consequences (including deportation) resulting from his guilty plea and conviction.

ARE YOU KIDDING???
inform YOURSELF!

Gees..... That has ALL BEEN SHOWN in the trial, including invoices, copious notes, and receipts, and signed checks.
Except they’ve all been done legally

Yes, he did it. Thanks for admitting he made illegal campaign contributions.
that's what he plead guilty to. Nothing about trump in any of it. Feel free to post that up if you got it.

Trump is an adulterous sleaze. Why do you brand him a star? What rates him any higher than Daniels in the ethics department?
Trump is extremely famous. But I do not recall my calling him a star. He had a terrible TV show for some period. Are you saying that is when you think he was a star? Hollywood has long had a terrible reputation and I question their actors being stars too.

How could she clear him? The election interference shenanigans had nothing to do with her.
That is not part of the trial. Trump did not interfere. All candidates would be charged if being part of their election is interference.

Trump is extremely famous. But I do not recall my calling him a star. He had a terrible TV show for some period. Are you saying that is when you think he was a star? Hollywood has long had a terrible reputation and I question their actors being stars too.
I was using “you” in a general (sarcastic) way, not you specifically.

And Donald Trump likes to fuck prostitutes and whores. What does that make him???? The man is a low life loser who can't get women into bed unless he pays them. Even his wives have been gold diggers and nude models.

He's a criminal and he surrounds himself with corrupt low lifes like himself.
Nevada as far as I know is the state that won't jail prostitutes so long as they fuck where permitted. I would blame Trump as you have were plenty of proof given. Stormy is not an industry. She is one woman. She sells pussy. Can you blame men who buy pussy? Trumps wives are not charged. What you said does not make Trump a criminal. Stormy as I saw this extorted him. She should pay for her crime.

Forum List

Back