Trig Palin is Actually Sarah's Grandson

If this story turns out to be true you will vote for McCain?

Did I read that right?

Yeah, it seems a fitting response.

I mean, if the mom actually made this chocie to pretend the baby was hers, well that was just stupid.

If the media is reporting it and it isn't true (which is certainly the case), then the reporting is just stupid.

I mean come on. She had contractions and her water broke and for christ's sake! She was governor at the time! This is just an unbelievably stupid story.

(I don't think you are stupid.)

If it turns out this is true, the whole republican campaign season will be even more surreal than it has already been, if that is possible. Voting for McCain if the story is true is not only a safe promise (the story is not true) it is also a fitting promise in that it's a completely irrational response to a completely irrational and stupid story.

Yeah, if it's true I'm voting McCain/Palin.

My question would have to be "So?" I'll go beyond the fact I think it's BS and get the real question ...

Are YOU, a liberal, questioning someone else's morality?

Under the same circumstances, I'm fairly certain I would make the same decision.

But let's look at the actual circumstances. What are you questioning? That a person with conservative beliefs and morals cannot produce offspring that don't listen to them and/or screw up?

Or that she would choose to raise a child rather than see its life terminated?

My question would have to be "So?" I'll go beyond the fact I think it's BS and get the real question ...

Under the same circumstances, I'm fairly certain I would make the same decision.

But let's look at the actual circumstances. What are you questioning? That a person with conservative beliefs and morals cannot produce offspring that don't listen to them and/or screw up?

the Dems should know better than to start rumors around the groin area---WTF--I can't believe you are part of this trashy ugly BS, Ravi !!
Because I said the story is plausible and Palin needs to clear it up? So shoot me. No skin off my nose if the rumors continue swirling.

Because I said the story is plausible and Palin needs to clear it up? So shoot me. No skin off my nose if the rumors continue swirling.
PLAUSIBLE??????

that her 17 year old daughter(then 16) gave birth to a downs baby?

are you insinuating that conservatives are the only people with the right to question someone's morals? The Republican party is riddled with sex scandal after sex scandal in case you haven't been paying attention so I don't think EITHER party has the right to be sitting on a high horse regardomg morals.

I don't think most people would give a second thought about the baby one way or another IF the child in question weren't being plastered all over the media as "oh look at Palin, she has a Down's baby" isn't she wonderful.

Do I think this kid is her daughter's? How the hell should I know and why do I care? I've seen pictures where she looks pregnant and other pictures where she doesn't. I know I didn't look pregnant until I was 7 1/2 months along. But that was my first child and I was 25 years old and was 20 lbs underweight when I got pregnant so there are those facts to consider. But every woman is different.

My question is WHY would she hide it if the baby were Bristol's? it's 2008 not 1958. Teen pregnancy isn't new and in fact it would be just another selling point of "look I'm just like you" for the average mom and "hey I told you I'd make my daughter have the baby cuz I'm pro-life" for the right wingers. It's a win-win. I still wonder why she put the baby's life in danger by flying back to Alaska while in labor but after 4 kids I guess one should assume she knows what she's doing even if medically it makes no sense at all.

What I find most hilarious and absolutely pathetic is that the same people who have no issue slamming Obama for rumors and innuendos are now crying and whining when it happens to one of their own.

Did you honestly think that she would be off limits to the left wing bloggers and conspiracy theorists? They hate the Repugs as much as your right wingers hate the Dems.

Both sides suck for behaving like jackasses but for you all to act as if somehow your shit doesn't stink when you'd be all over this story if it involved Hillary or any other high ranking Democratic female is just ridiculous.

You can be sure no mainstream media outlet will pick this up and Fox won't report it since it's about a Repug so it will mostly live online just like the Muslim rumors about Obama. Let me know if you get any emails... I know I got some regarding Obama, they were fabulous. :eusa_silenced:

I don't think most people would give a second thought about the baby one way or another IF the child in question weren't being plastered all over the media as "oh look at Palin, she has a Down's baby" isn't she wonderful.

uh--no one in the media is saying that---just idiot jealous jealous cyber freaks.

Pretty sure the problem among those on the left that think there might be any truth to this, is that she pretended that the baby was hers, in this certainly-untrue story.

If she pretended her daughter's baby was her baby, it shows that she was more interested in image than honesty, a priority that the left does not share.

No.

But let's look at the actual circumstances. What are you questioning?

Nothing ... I don't think it is true.

That a person with conservative beliefs and morals cannot produce offspring that don't listen to them and/or screw up?

Or that she would choose to raise a child rather than see its life terminated

Neither, I'm not questioning anything here ... I don't think it is true.

But since YOU bring it up if it were true you can bet that her parenting would be highly scrutinized ... some might view it as fair or not but it would happen and you know it.

And even if it were true it I would be more inclined to question her integrity because of a massive lie and orchestrated conspiracy than her parenting.

Last edited:
No.

Nothing ... I don't think it is true.

Neither, I'm not questioning anything here ... I don't think it is true.

But since YOU bring it up if it were true you can bet that her parenting would be highly scrutinized ... some might view it as fair or not but it would happen and you know it.

And even if it were true it I would be more inclined to question her integrity because of a massive lie and orchestrated conspiracy than her parenting.

Fow what it's worth---I hope you think twice next time before creating a thread from gossip.

You'd let your kid off the hook by pretending the child was yours? That makes me sad. I think parents these days are way to apt to let little Johnny and little Betty shirk their responsibility to rectify their own mistakes.

Perhaps I am misreading your post.

. . .What I find most hilarious and absolutely pathetic is that the same people who have no issue slamming Obama for rumors and innuendos are now crying and whining when it happens to one of their own.

Both sides suck for behaving like jackasses but for you all to act as if somehow your shit doesn't stink when you'd be all over this story if it involved Hillary or any other high ranking Democratic female is just ridiculous. :eusa_silenced:

:eusa_clap:

Fow what it's worth---I hope you think twice next time before creating a thread from gossip.

Meh ... this thread has taught me plenty ... I'm glad I created it ... though it wasn't my intention it seems I inadvertinly threw a rock at a pack of dogs and some of them came up yelping ...

Forum List

Back