Trig Palin is Actually Sarah's Grandson

And, since you don't even seem to believe this rumor, it would have been nice if you had titled the thread "Trig Palin MAY actually be Sarah's Grandson," instead of stating a fact.

:rolleyes:

I wasn't stating it as it was a fact ... just as what the smear is ... sooooo sorrrry it doesn't please you ....

Saying that if it is true does not change anything. She would be a mother trying to protect her daughter the fallout. It would be no harm done.

I still would not elect her dog catcher.

Saying that if it is true does not change anything. She would be a mother trying to protect her daughter the fallout. It would be no harm done.

You wouldn't elect her anyway, because you think she doesn't care about gays and lesbians. Yet, she vetoed bills that would take rights away from gays and lesbians in Alaska, against her own beliefs.

Who gives a flying *F* even if it were true? Not I.

If people turn their heads and don't listen when the frothing at the mouth, racist, America hating preacher reverend wright preached every Sunday with hussein and wife sitting front and center lapping up every racist, America hating word, then this little flap, even if true, wouldn't make a hill of beans difference.

Last edited:

Yeah, personal responsibility isn't for Republicans, I guess.

It does make me wonder, if it turns out to be true, why is the baby a DS child? I can see a 44 year old woman giving birth to a DS kid, but not a teen.

Yeah, personal responsibility isn't for Republicans, I guess.

It does make me wonder, if it turns out to be true, why is the baby a DS child? I can see a 44 year old woman giving birth to a DS kid, but not a teen.

Personal responsibility? You mean like Bubba Clinton getting sucked off in the Oval Office of the White House by that little tart Lewinski and then LYING about it? You mean like that kind of personal responsibility? Uh huh... the democrat kind.

Last edited:
Yeah, she should have had an abortion instead of giving the baby a loving home.
No, actually I think people that abort because of retardation are scum. I meant if it's true, the baby is the daughter's, then the daughter is being taught that personal responsibility is meaningless.

Personal responsibility? You mean like Bubba Clinton getting sucked off in the Oval Office of the White House by that little tart Lewinski and then denying it? You mean like that kind of personal responsibility?
Ah, Clinton's penis attacks again.

:cuckoo:

No, actually I think people that abort because of retardation are scum. I meant if it's true, the baby is the daughter's, then the daughter is being taught that personal responsibility is meaningless.

Oh, so the child should be forced on her as punishment?

Isn't that the argument pro-abortionists use against pro-lifers?

Interesting take ...

IF (and that's a huge IF) this is true one could easily interpret this as a lack of integrity on Sarah's part and a tendency to go above and beyond the extra mile to cover up something that may make her look bad politically ..
actually, wouldnt it be more protecting her 16 year old daughter?

but the absurdity of a 16 year old having a downs baby should kill this smear fast

I wouldn't expect you to ... I read a post of yours saying that Sarah Palin reminded you of Ronald Reagan ... the koolaid is strong in you.

At least she hasn't been sitting front and center every Sunday for twenty years lapping up every word of a frothing at the mouth, racist, America hating preacher, and isn't invovled in shady land deals with a crook, and didn't launch her political career at some convicted terrorist bombers home.

Talk about kool aide... whatever you're drinking it's far stronger than that.

Last edited:
actually, wouldnt it be more protecting her 16 year old daughter?

If the conservative, family values Palin's 16 year old daughter were to get pregnant it would make Palin's parenting to bu suddenly viewed very negatively ... it would be a big black mark for her ... especially with a cover up ...

Kinda like an anti-gay republican getting caught in a homosexual relationship and trying to cover it up.

but the absurdity of a 16 year old having a downs baby should kill this smear fast

Yes, it should.

Last edited:
At least she hasn't been sitting front and center every Sunday for twenty years lapping up every word of a frothing at the mouth, racist, America hating preacher, and isn't invovled in shady land deals with a crook, and didn't launch her political career at some convicted terrorist bombers home.

Talk about kool aide... whatever you're drinking it's far stronger than that.

Deflection to Obama ...

You just said that you would be perfectly okay with Sarah Palin lying and faking a pregnancy while in office.

the koolaid is strong in you.

i submit that the kool-aid is strong in YOU!

if you are willing to sit there and post that this baby was the daughter's without actually knowing whether or not it was actually true..your kind of kool-aid is most vile to me.

Last edited:
i submit that the kool-aid is strong in YOU!

if you are willing to sit there and post that this baby was the daughter's without actually knowing whether or not it was actually true..your kind of kool-aid is what is most vile to me.

I know it's not true ... I didn't come up with it ...

I even said in my OP that it's a "tabloid smear" that I think is coming ...

Forum List

Back