Trig Palin is Actually Sarah's Grandson

Meh ... this thread has taught me plenty ... I'm glad I created it ... though it wasn't my intention it seems I inadvertinly threw a rock at a pack of dogs and some of them came up yelping ...

I think the story is bullshit.

It's hilarious to see republicans crying about it, after spending 12 months spreading rumours about Obama being a secret muslim.

Meh ... this thread has taught me plenty ... I'm glad I created it ... though it wasn't my intention it seems I inadvertinly threw a rock at a pack of dogs and some of them came up yelping ...
i still believe you and trust your word as to your motives for posting this

I think the story is bullshit.

It's hilarious to see republicans crying about it, after spending 12 months spreading rumours about Obama being a secret muslim.
uh, actually that was started by a democrat
Hillary's camp
not us

Don't feel bad about starting the thread. It's on every forum I've visited today, and after reading a lot of comments on this issue it seems all the Republicans are pissed off that anyone would question such a thing. They think McCain picked some sort of Saint to be VP.:badgrin:

After all the BS I've read about Obama I'd say what goes around comes around.:D

if you examine the pictures around the time she claims to be 7 months preggies you will see Palin was not preggies....after 4 children she would show sooner...about 80% of downs sydrome babies are born to women under 30.

Don't feel bad about starting the thread. It's on every forum I've visited today, and after reading a lot of comments on this issue it seems all the Republicans are pissed off that anyone would question such a thing. They think McCain picked some sort of Saint to be VP.:badgrin:

After all the BS I've read about Obama I'd say what goes around comes around.:D

and don't forget--it comes back around again.

if you examine the pictures around the time she claims to be 7 months preggies you will see Palin was not preggies....after 4 children she would show sooner...about 80% of downs sydrome babies are born to women under 30.

not to mention teenage mothers have a higher risk of having babies with both physical and mental disabilities due to poor pre-natal care and other factors.

now that's not to say this is true because I doubt it is but to act as if a 16 year old couldn't EVER possibly give birth to a child with Down's is just utterly and totally ridiculous.

yeah, she doiesnt look pregnant there

palin_pregnant.jpg

Now, before everyone gets their panties in a bunch, that was a funny pic I ran across.

If she is raising her grandson, more power to her. Maybe she thought her daughter couldn't handle having a child with Down Syndrome. Her hiding it from the public is her own business, but now that she is in the national spotlight, America is going to want to know the truth. It's just the way it is, no privacy for a public figure.

Now, before everyone gets their panties in a bunch, that was a funny pic I ran across.

If she is raising her grandson, more power to her. Maybe she thought her daughter couldn't handle having a child with Down Syndrome. Her hiding it from the public is her own business, but now that she is in the national spotlight, America is going to want to know the truth. It's just the way it is, no privacy for a public figure.

I KNEW she was pregnant--the pic proves it ! :lol:

Isn't this what God invented DNA for? Test the baby. Same with the Edwards spawn. Public has a right to know.

I'm sure she'll get right on that, probably during the Republican Convention, eh?

Or, she could tell the truth.

I think she'll pick #2.

It's no big deal if the son was born out of wedlock. It won't matter to most anyway..

its never the crime its always the cover up that gets them....no crime in her adopting her grandchild...been done forever....but she if she lied that will be a different story....looking into my smoking crystal ball ...i see her suddenly having a change of heart about accepting the vp slot....

too bad it has become so bad that people cant run for office without everything being dragged out of their past.

its never the crime its always the cover up that gets them....no crime in her adopting her grandchild...been done forever....but she if she lied that will be a different story....looking into my smoking crystal ball ...i see her suddenly having a change of heart about accepting the vp slot....

too bad it has become so bad that people cant run for office without everything being dragged out of their past.

How about we wait until we know if there even was a "crime" in the first place. ?

Forum List

Back