Trig Palin is Actually Sarah's Grandson

But these responses I've read do show that koolaid is being consumed heavily by some ...

But these responses I've read do show that koolaid is being consumed heavily by some ...

yeah, great...like some bit of brilliant scientific research on your part or something, right...? :doubt: :cuckoo:

maybe you should worry about your own consumption, eh? :eusa_whistle:

:clap2:

now, here's an idea...if you know it's not true, then...... :anj_stfu:

How about no ...

How about when I find something interesting to discuss I will post it ...

In this case it was a smear that I believe is coming ...

yeah, great...like some bit of brilliant scientific research on your part or something, right...? :doubt: :cuckoo:

maybe you should worry about your own consumption, eh? :eusa_whistle:

Too funny ...

People are professing in this thread, that it this were true, that they would be okay with her lying and faking a pregnancy while in office ... do you think it takes some brilliant research to identify that as consumptuous koolaid maximus?

Last edited:
Too funny ...

People are professing in this thread, that it this were true, that they would be okay with her lying and faking a pregnancy while in office ... do you think it takes some brilliant research to identify that as comsumptuous koolaid maximus?

no, not funny at all. :cuckoo:

surely you realize it's beside the point of what some poster at usmb thinks...

now try to focus and pay attention to what matters to america...mmkay?

you posted this thread KNOWING it wasn't true. why? :cuckoo:

you are missjudging art
he called it a smear in the OP

Down Syndrome - March of Dimes

I wonder what the risk would be at age 16.

probably not as great as at 44 but it's not a medical impossibility that's for sure.

Down's syndrome (www.whonamedit.com)

Still, against popular belief, most children with Down’s syndrome are born to young mothers: 51 % to mothers under 30, 72 % to women under 35.

Now let me be clear, I think the rumor and innuendo spreading is ridiculous.

But these rumors were around long before Palin ever got nominated for VP and if discussion can be had about Obama's terrorist ties, his citizenship *even though he was born in HI* and his religious faith then this is fair game too.

There were questions of why she didn't appear pregnant, why she chose to proceed with a keynote speech in Texas after beginning to leak fluid at 4 am, why she chose to fly 8 hours back to Alaska rather than give birth in Texas at a state of the art hospital (especially knowing she was giving birth to a child with Down Syndrome and it was a month early) and why, upon arriving back in Alaska did she not drive to the nearest hospital but rather 45 minutes to a small less equiped hospital in her hometown?

another question I have, why, if she's pro-life and wouldn't have terminated anyway, did she have an amnio? in order to prepare? and if that is the case why did she fly all the way to Texas in the third trimester of an already complicated and high risk pregnancy?

I came across the link and posted it ... identifying it as a
"tabloid smear" and wondered if the MSM would run with it ...

It doesn't seem like an unreasonable thing to post about at all ...

You should be thanking me for the good find of the potential smear before it caught fire.

Last edited:
This is going to be turned into a Lifetime movie, I can see it now, especially if it turns out Trig really is her grandson.

bravo! :eusa_clap:

rational people see it for what it is...you can count on that!! :eusa_liar:

:eusa_sick: :hmpf:

I guess because Palin is a Republican this is just stupid innuendo and baseless gossip not worthy of discussion; just like the WMD lie, the 9/11 commission findings, Mark Foley and his affinity for young boys, Newt's affair while impeaching Clinton for an affair, Rush's drug addiction and affair, etc etc.

The reality is people are going to dig deeper regarding Palin because they know nothing about her.

Forum List

Back