Trayvon-Shooter Zimmerman Sues Buttigieg & Warren for $265 million

Compensated for WHAT? His assault on a police officer (Daddy on state SCOTUS saved his fatass) - failing to follow the instructions of 911 worker NOT to follow (cops were on way) - throwing a wine bottle at a girlfriend, posting nude photos on Twitter of another GF who dumped him (got him banned) - or other of his criminal assholery?
For the 1,000,000th time, dispatchers have no authority to give orders.
The fact of the matter is that the dispatcher never told Zimmerman not to follow Martin in the first place. It's just a big lie that was repeated so often by the fake news media in their obvious attempt to taint the jury pool that many people just presume it is a fact.

It's a crude brainwashing technique known as repeated messaging that is very effective against the more feeble minded portion of the population. It works very well on people who have a below average IQ.

Every time someone says that the dispatcher told Zimmerman not to follow Martin, you are probably talking to a feeble minded easily brainwashed low IQ individual.

FACT: The dispatcher did not tell Zimmerman not to follow Martin.

You’re a fucking idiot. Would u like a recording of the 911 conversation?
Post it. I bet there isnt an order in that quote.

Most of you Trumpublicans wouldn’t recognize racism OR be able to translate “you don’t have to do that sir” to WAIT FOR THE FUCKING COPS SIR. Sad :(

Hey remember “warning the stock market is going to crash”? Lol. I’ve made like 50% since then.
What else should we listen to you on?

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

ScalyAlienatedHalcyon-small.gif
Are you insane?

never mind. Don’t bother answering

Jillian always nose these things. :)

For the 1,000,000th time, dispatchers have no authority to give orders.
The fact of the matter is that the dispatcher never told Zimmerman not to follow Martin in the first place. It's just a big lie that was repeated so often by the fake news media in their obvious attempt to taint the jury pool that many people just presume it is a fact.

It's a crude brainwashing technique known as repeated messaging that is very effective against the more feeble minded portion of the population. It works very well on people who have a below average IQ.

Every time someone says that the dispatcher told Zimmerman not to follow Martin, you are probably talking to a feeble minded easily brainwashed low IQ individual.

Most of you Trumpublicans wouldn’t recognize racism OR be able to translate “you don’t have to do that sir” to WAIT FOR THE FUCKING COPS SIR. Sad :(

Hey remember “warning the stock market is going to crash”? Lol. I’ve made like 50% since then.

And it did crash. Did I suggest that it’d be permanent? Nope. I really don’t give a rat’s. Go through life with yer head up yer butt. ;)

And it did crash. Did I suggest that it’d be permanent? Nope. I really don’t give a rat’s. Go through life with yer head up yer butt. ;)

Yeah it looks real crashed :)

(and boys can be girls if they choose, Hillary won the election and Trump wasnt acquitted)

Does reality ever intrude at all on you people?

I'm not sure his Peruvian mother also had black ancestry and Zimmerman was 1/32 black, much more black than Warren is Indian. So, Zimmerman was a mixed race, part white, part black and part Peruvian.
So, I still ask Death Angel what Mexicans have to do with this. He doesn't seem to want to answer.

You mean, he might have assumed an Hispanic was of Mexican ancestry?

75258f71ed5ec11e6f2e1b20cdecdc40ff7493f04659b7704aac1040442e7a7a.jpg

I'm still not sure what that has to do with the subject, but if we're going that far out into the weeds, we know from what Trump has said about Hispanic judges and immigrants, he would say Hispanics can't be trusted.

Which is of course, not at all what Trump said. What kind of brain issue do you have?

Oh, wait, is this just more of you libs just saying shit,and not meaning nuthin by it?

Trump: Mexican American Judge Has an 'Absolute Conflict'
View attachment 307711
In an interview, Mr. Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had “an absolute conflict” in presiding over the litigation given that he was “of Mexican heritage” and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association. Mr. Trump said the background of the judge, who was born in Indiana to Mexican immigrants, was relevant because of his campaign stance against illegal immigration and his pledge to seal the southern U.S. border. “I’m building a wall. It’s an inherent conflict of interest,” Mr. Trump said.

Yep. As you libs loved to point out, leading up to the election, his immigration policy, spun by people like you as being terribly racist against Hispanics, led to him having strong opposition among the HIspanic community.

That that might led to one specific judge not being objective in judging Trump, is not the same as saying "all hispanics cannot be trusted".

Obviously.

So, I still ask Death Angel what Mexicans have to do with this. He doesn't seem to want to answer.

I'm still not sure what that has to do with the subject, but if we're going that far out into the weeds, we know from what Trump has said about Hispanic judges and immigrants, he would say Hispanics can't be trusted.

Which is of course, not at all what Trump said. What kind of brain issue do you have?

Oh, wait, is this just more of you libs just saying shit,and not meaning nuthin by it?

View attachment 307711
In an interview, Mr. Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had “an absolute conflict” in presiding over the litigation given that he was “of Mexican heritage” and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association. Mr. Trump said the background of the judge, who was born in Indiana to Mexican immigrants, was relevant because of his campaign stance against illegal immigration and his pledge to seal the southern U.S. border. “I’m building a wall. It’s an inherent conflict of interest,” Mr. Trump said.

Yep. As you libs loved to point out, leading up to the election, his immigration policy, spun by people like you as being terribly racist against Hispanics, led to him having strong opposition among the HIspanic community.

That that might led to one specific judge not being objective in judging Trump, is not the same as saying "all hispanics cannot be trusted".

Obviously.

The ONLY reason Trump accused the judge of having a conflict of interest was his ancestry. The idea that a judge is capable of making a fair determination is foreign to Trump because he couldn't do it himself..

View attachment 307711

Obviously.

The ONLY reason Trump accused the judge of having a conflict of interest was his ancestry. The idea that a judge is capable of making a fair determination is foreign to Trump because he couldn't do it himself..
It is not unreasonable to assume that someone with a strong Mexican heritage would have strong opinions about immigration. I would be skeptical of his ability to be impartial.

View attachment 307711

Obviously.

It is not unreasonable to assume that someone with a strong Mexican heritage would have strong opinions about immigration. I would be skeptical of his ability to be impartial.
Of course you would be. Being a trump supporter, the concept of integrity is as foreign to you as it is to trump.

And don't forget they threw out a libel lawsuit Zimmerman brought in 2014.

George Zimmerman sues Buttigieg and Warren for defamation | KTSA

But CBSN legal contributor Keir Dougall, a former federal prosecutor and trial lawyer, says Zimmerman would face an “uphill climb” trying to prove his case in court.

Because Zimmerman is a public figure, to win his claim he “would have to prove that the statements were knowingly false or reckless to the truth,” Dougall explained. That’s a high bar. And at the same time, the First Amendment offers a great deal of protection to Warren and Buttigieg to exercise their right to free speech.

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

ScalyAlienatedHalcyon-small.gif
Snowflake

Yes, you are one.

God I hope he wins

Hope in one hand and take a dump in the other and see which one fills up the fastest.
Now Mary! Did you make me a sandwich yet?

No Elizabeth, we are waiting on you.
What do you think my favorite sandwich is Mary? Lol

Idk Beth, probably a bitch sandwich.
Hey it’s the black democrat lol what’s up! What is your grievance today!? Lol

God I hope he wins

Hope in one hand and take a dump in the other and see which one fills up the fastest.
Now Mary! Did you make me a sandwich yet?

No Elizabeth, we are waiting on you.
What do you think my favorite sandwich is Mary? Lol

Idk Beth, probably a bitch sandwich.

You two need to get a room. This online flirting is obnoxious.

Forum List

Back