Trayvon Martin And The Right To Be Left Alone...

No, I'm not wrong. He used the term "fucking coons". When the experts hit the stand at his trial, you'll either find out that I'm right or blame Holder and Obama for demonstrating that "fucking coons" is what he said.

are you proiud of yourself seeing as you are hell bent on believing that an innoicent child was murdered in cold blood due to his race?

I mean...how sick is that? To confirm your ideology, you are hoping a child lost his life due to racism. You are hoping his parents will live the rest of their lives knowing that their child saw his life flash before his eyes while doing absolutely nothing to deserve it.

That sort of makes you one sick individual.

Not really. I find it disgusting that Zimmerman profiled, stalked him, chased him, and killed him. The fact that Zimmerman used the term "fucking coons" in the process is what I find really sick.

put yer hat on dick head.

The witness does not claim to know what caused the altercation. The 9/11 call clearly told Zimmerman he shouldn't be following the person, and Zimmerman's use of the term "fucking coons" was completely voluntary on his part.

1. Zimmerman never called 911. He called the non-emergency number, which means there will be no GPS record under E911.

2. Isolation and replay of the tape shows he said "Fucking Punks".

>>>>

"Fucking coons" is the term he used. There's no hard "C" in "Punks."

:SHRUG:

And there is no "nks" on the end of the racial epithet that was suggested.

I'll provide this so people can listen to the isolated and amplified audio so they can make their own decision.

About 2:50 into the tape.

Did Trayvon Martin's shooter use slur in 911 tapes? – Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

>>>>

Not really. I find it disgusting that Zimmerman profiled, stalked him, chased him, and killed him. The fact that Zimmerman used the term "fucking coons" in the process is what I find really sick.

You're against truth in labeling?

The whole premise behind a "gated community" is that people who live outside the community aren't supposed to walk or drive inside of the community...therefore making it less likely that the people who DO live there will be robbed or assaulted.

If Trayvon Martin were walking outside of this gated community then he has every right in the world to be where he is...but since he was walking inside of a gated community he really doesn't have the right to be indignant if someone asks him who he is and what he's doing.

First off, he had every right to be inside that gated community, since that was where he was living at that moment. Second, he had every right to tell some stalking nut to go pound sand, if they asked him what he was doing, since what he was doing wasn't criminal.

Is there a different version of simple freedom depending on skin color and attire?

Are you sure that was where his father lived?

Are you sure?

I heard otherwise....but it was thrid hand information.

Are you sure?

I'm sure he was living there on the night he was murdered. I'm sure that he was walking on a public street, and I don't care if they put a few gates around it. I'm sure that no one has remotely claimed he was committing any crime while he was walking home. I'm sure that Zimmerman planted a slug in his chest after profiling him, stalking him, and chasing him. I'm sure that if some asshat confronted me and asked me what I was doing, when I clearly was not committing any crime, and walking on a public street, I should be able to tell them to mind their own fucking business without being murdered.

are you proiud of yourself seeing as you are hell bent on believing that an innoicent child was murdered in cold blood due to his race?

I mean...how sick is that? To confirm your ideology, you are hoping a child lost his life due to racism. You are hoping his parents will live the rest of their lives knowing that their child saw his life flash before his eyes while doing absolutely nothing to deserve it.

put yer hat on dick head.

Haha. Do they give you a skank discount when you buy them by the gross?

Last edited:
The whole premise behind a "gated community" is that people who live outside the community aren't supposed to walk or drive inside of the community...therefore making it less likely that the people who DO live there will be robbed or assaulted.

If Trayvon Martin were walking outside of this gated community then he has every right in the world to be where he is...but since he was walking inside of a gated community he really doesn't have the right to be indignant if someone asks him who he is and what he's doing.

First off, he had every right to be inside that gated community, since that was where he was living at that moment. Second, he had every right to tell some stalking nut to go pound sand, if they asked him what he was doing, since what he was doing wasn't criminal.

Is there a different version of simple freedom depending on skin color and attire?

Trayvon didn't have the right to attack Zimmerman which is what appears to have happened.

True, Martin didn't have a right to attack Zimmerman, if that is what happened. Then of course Zimmerman had no right to attack Martin, if that is what occurred.

At this point there his no evidence in the public realm to provide insight into those critical 60 seconds of the actual confrontation. At this point it could be either.

>>>>

Last edited:

Trayvon didn't have the right to attack Zimmerman which is what appears to have happened.

True, Martin didn't have a right to attack Zimmerman, if that is what happened. Then of course Zimmerman had no right to attack Martin, if that is what occurred.

At this point there his no evidence in the public realm to provide insight into those critical 60 seconds of the actual confrontation. At this point it could be either.

>>>>

Agreed.

No, I'm not wrong. He used the term "fucking coons". When the experts hit the stand at his trial, you'll either find out that I'm right or blame Holder and Obama for demonstrating that "fucking coons" is what he said.

It doesn't appear he said 'Fuckin Coons.' He actually said 'It's fuckin cold.'

Last edited by a moderator:

>>>>

There is however, forensic evidence of lead poisoning to the chest of Martin. The fact that Zimmerman was armed and in the same place demonstrates opportunity. The fact that he clearly uses the epithet "fucking coons" shows motive.

Last edited:

I think Zimmerman said "cold" not "punks".

Lawyers will tell you NEVER talk to police, because anything you say can and will be used against you. If you make a mistake or someone else makes a mistake which contradicts what you've said, the opposing attorney will use that to make you look like a liar, even if you've made a full effort to be open and honest.

Zimmerman did a LOT of talking, much of it is being distorted to be used against him.

Early on, Zimmerman heard he was being accused of saying "coons", which he didn't (and, so what if he did). It had already been suggested that he might have said punks or goons, and I think Zimmerman panicked and went with punks (coons and goons probably isn't in his speaking vocabulary). Zimmerman probably had no memory of saying anything, and might not have even had heard the 911 tape at that point.

It was unusually cold that night, and the rain would have made it feel colder. But, maybe he did say punks. It doesn't matter.

Anywho, Zimmerman is innocent and Trayvon is a piece of shit, ditto for his supporters.

If you shoot someone in self-defense, especially an African, don't call 911, flush the corpse down the toilet (it's where shit belongs). If you can'd do that, don't talk. Let yourself be arrested and charged, and make your case later, with the aid of a lawyer and with some time to clear your head.

You are a disgusting vile piece of trash.:cuckoo:

I think Zimmerman said "cold" not "punks".

Lawyers will tell you NEVER talk to police, because anything you say can and will be used against you. If you make a mistake or someone else makes a mistake which contradicts what you've said, the opposing attorney will use that to make you look like a liar, even if you've made a full effort to be open and honest.

Zimmerman did a LOT of talking, much of it is being distorted to be used against him.

Early on, Zimmerman heard he was being accused of saying "coons", which he didn't (and, so what if he did). It had already been suggested that he might have said punks or goons, and I think Zimmerman panicked and went with punks (coons and goons probably isn't in his speaking vocabulary). Zimmerman probably had no memory of saying anything, and might not have even had heard the 911 tape at that point.

It was unusually cold that night, and the rain would have made it feel colder. But, maybe he did say punks. It doesn't matter.

Anywho, Zimmerman is innocent and Trayvon is a piece of shit, ditto for his supporters.

If you shoot someone in self-defense, especially an African, don't call 911, flush the corpse down the toilet (it's where shit belongs). If you can'd do that, don't talk. Let yourself be arrested and charged, and make your case later, with the aid of a lawyer and with some time to clear your head.

Did you catch your boyfriend going down on a big black stud again? Poor baby!

Sorry I had to feed the troll :lol:

So far I haven't heard of any witness that saw who confronted who or how.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LmakgpfIJo]Breaking: Zimmerman's 911 Call Enhanced Audio..."ITS FUCKING COLD" - YouTube[/ame]

How cold was it in that area of central Florida on the night of the killing? Didn't Zimmerman have a jacket on? Isn't this shortly he said he's running, and began chasing him? Does the word "cold" have an "n" sound? Didn't Zimmerman say Martin was checking things out, like the rec center in the place he was staying? Yeah, it was a cold night alright.

Their have been reports of eyewitnesses that say they saw Martin attack Zimmerman. But at this point in time it really only matters who testifies in court.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LmakgpfIJo]Breaking: Zimmerman's 911 Call Enhanced Audio..."ITS FUCKING COLD" - YouTube[/ame]

How cold was it in that area of central Florida on the night of the killing? Didn't Zimmerman have a jacket on? Isn't this shortly he said he's running, and began chasing him? Does the word "cold" have an "n" sound? Didn't Zimmerman say Martin was checking things out, like the rec center in the place he was staying? Yeah, it was a cold night alright.

Yes, it was UNUSUALLY cold in Florida that night. You can easily verify that...if you wanted to. LOL. Zimmerman was fucking cold.

>>>>

There is however, forensic evidence of lead poisoning to the chest of Martin. The fact that Zimmerman was armed and in the same place demonstrates opportunity. The fact that he clearly uses the epithet "fucking coons" shows motive.

Yet he doesn't "clearly" use the epithet "fucking coons".

Be open to listening to the samples provided that show it wasn't "clear".

>>>>

Their have been reports of eyewitnesses that say they saw Martin attack Zimmerman. But at this point in time it really only matters who testifies in court.

No there haven't. The first eye witness was the 13 year old with the dog. By that time the altercation had already started.

There has been no public release of information for that critical time between the end of the girlfriends phone call (documented by phone records) and the first witness.

>>>>

How many times do I have to point out that you are not allowed to attack someone because they ask you a question. You can just ignore them & not reply.

Likewise you can't attack someone for following you or because they have a gun. Open carry guns is legal in Florida.

Just yesterday I was loading a trailer full of large pipe from a vacant lot from a guy from Craigslist who told me to get it today by sundown. A neighbor came over & said it is about time you got rid of this stuff & when are you going to mow down all that brush. I said I this is not my lot so I won't be mowing anything. I am only picking up this pipe. They said, oh no your not, a guy is supposed to come & get the pipe & clean this up today. I said yes I am, because this is now my pipe. I spent time & money to come & get it. He stood there called the alderman & his wife said she was calling the police. I laughed as a third nosy neighbor came over to join them. I said I am not going to stop loading as it will take me an hour to load it anyhow. I said, by your own admission this is not your's, the city or the police property. Unless you can find the owner to tell me to stop, then I will continue to load & drive off.

That is how you act towards a nosy neighborhood watch. I had no right to attack them no matter how pissed I was out in the hot sun loading pipe by myself while they ran their mouth.

Last edited:

No there haven't. The first eye witness was the 13 year old with the dog. By that time the altercation had already started.

There has been no public release of information for that critical time between the end of the girlfriends phone call (documented by phone records) and the first witness.

>>>>

According to what I have heard and read there are some witnesses that may have seen and/or heard something during the altercation such as identifying Martin as the one on top in the fight slamming Zimmerman's head into the ground. I dunno, if that is what happened then the guy deserved to be shot. If it isn't then Zimmerman will do some time.

How many times do I have to point out that you are not allowed to attack someone because they ask you a question. You can just assert your 5th amendment rights & not reply.

Very true. If Martin asked Zimmerman a question, Zimmerman would not have any justification for attacking Martin. If Zimmerman asked Martin a question, Martin would not have any justification for attacking Zimmerman.

Likewise you can't attack someone for following you or because they have a gun. Open carry guns is legal in Florida.

Also true.

However if they threatened you with a gun, then under Florida Statutes (784.011) that would be assault and you would be authorized to defend yourself statutes 776.012 (self defense) and 776.032 (commonly called the Stand Your Ground) provisions.

>>>>

Forum List

Back