Trayvon Martin And The Right To Be Left Alone...

The witness does not claim to know what caused the altercation. The 9/11 call clearly told Zimmerman he shouldn't be following the person, and Zimmerman's use of the term "fucking coons" was completely voluntary on his part.

1. Zimmerman never called 911. He called the non-emergency number, which means there will be no GPS record under E911.

2. Isolation and replay of the tape shows he said "Fucking Punks".

>>>>

FYI Dick the MORON Tuck has been given this information a dozen times. He continues to repeat the lies.. Dick Tuck is a MORON. SAVe your breath.

Yeah, he acts like a typical cop.

I really do hope people get the overall point this author is making. I hope it doesn't become only about this specific incident. He's addressing the issue in a wider sense.

I think you also have to entertain the idea that Zimmerman is a this cop wannbe (PRESUMPTION) who is toting his gun around on Neighborhood Watch (even though he's been instructed not to) following a kid who he thinks is suspicious (PRESUMPTION) (even though he's been instructed not to) and confrointing this kid like a billy- badass (PRESUMPTION)and the kid stands up for himself (PRESUMTION) - fight ensues - kid gets shot.

This scenario is no more likely or no less likely than the kid just jumped Zimmerman for no reason and got shot for it.

The jury will decide. I'm fine with that.

But should they decide using the (PRESUMPTIONS) that many already have cited as facts?

But the whole situation is what needs to be debated. For walking down the street peacefully purposes and for how much authority we hand over to vigilantes. And how much leeway we give to people to protect themselves and their property.

How can we deabte it when, in fact, not one of us know what happened?

Last edited:
The first hearing in this matter will be the immunity hearing so you might want to reserve judgment until after that. Unlike the castle doctrine laws, the Florida stand your ground laws protect a person anywhere they have a legal right to be, including on the street.

There are some misconceptions in your post, Willow.

Law enforcement did not tell Zimmerman to stop following, a 9-11 dispatcher said "We don't need you to do that" which is not the same as the command "stop following."

A direction from a dispatcher is a direction from a police agency. It isn't the job of a neighborhood watcher to follow a suspect or attempt an arrest.

And, in Florida as well as in Texas there is a "castle doctrine" from what I've read Zimmerman was on watch because homes in that complex had been burgled at least four times within that month.

Watching =/= confronting. And, castle doctrine doesn't apply outside your own property.

To observe and report. Which is likely what he was doing when Trayvon attacked him.

The witness does not claim to know what caused the altercation. The 9/11 call clearly told Zimmerman he shouldn't be following the person, and Zimmerman's use of the term "fucking coons" was completely voluntary on his part.

1. Zimmerman never called 911. He called the non-emergency number, which means there will be no GPS record under E911.

>>>>

"Fucking coons" is the term he used. There's no hard "C" in "Punks."

fucking idiot...there is actually more evidence that he did NOT continue to chase him than evidence that he DID continue to chasde him.

Actually, there is NO evidence showing that he continued to chase him.

How is it that you feel you can debate topics you are not well informed on?

Actually there is evidence that can be derived from phone records, the location of the truck on Twin Trees Lane and the event occuring around behind the condo complex buildings.

Dispatcher Call ~~ 19:11
Girlfriend Inbound Call ~~ 19:12
Zimmerman Exits Truck ~~ + 2 minutes 10 seconds
Zimmerman Acknowledges Dispatcher Instruction Not To Follow ~~ +2 minutes 28 seconds
Dispatcher Call Ends ~~ 19:15
Girlfriend Call Ends ~~ 19:16

Examining the recording, the time from exiting the truck to acknowledging the dispatcher instructions was 18 seconds.

If Zimmerman was returning to his truck at the point he acknowledges the dispatcher with "OK", that would have occurred at approximately time 19:13:28. The girlfriends call ended at approximately 19:16 based on phone records (call time + duration). The difference is approximately 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes to return to the truck, when traveling away from the truck for 18 seconds.

Yet Zimmerman is farther from the truck then he would have been after the 18 second travel time.

>>>>

he was told by the 911 operator to meet the police by the mailboxes.
Perhaps he was walking toward the mailboxes...the opposite direction of his vehicle?
Maybe? Maybe not.
We just dont know yet.

If we use an east west orientation of Twin Tree's Lane just for this discussion.

The clubhouse and mail boxes were on the west end of Twin Trees Lane, which then proceeded to the east until it makes a right turn. On the other side of that right turn is the complex building behind which the event occurred.

Zimmermans truck was parked on Twin Trees Land between the mail boxes at one end (west) and the event building (east), if Zimmerman was traveling toward the mail boxes he would have been traveling toward his truck not away from it.

BTW - The mail box meeting was originally suggested by the Dispatcher and he agreed, then canceled it to have the police call his cell when they arrived.

>>>>

>>>>

You're wrong and possibly the only person left in the world that hasn't accepted that he said punks.

>>>>

I believe he said "It's fucking cold" it was an unusually cold night in Florida and that has been confirmed by a couple of experts. But feel free to play the race card. Cops often love to try and change the facts to fit their self-righteous agenda.

The whole premise behind a "gated community" is that people who live outside the community aren't supposed to walk or drive inside of the community...therefore making it less likely that the people who DO live there will be robbed or assaulted.

If Trayvon Martin were walking outside of this gated community then he has every right in the world to be where he is...but since he was walking inside of a gated community he really doesn't have the right to be indignant if someone asks him who he is and what he's doing. Sorry, Kiddies...that's just common sense.

Last edited:

>>>>

You're wrong and possibly the only person left in the world that hasn't accepted that he said punks.

No, I'm not wrong. He used the term "fucking coons". When the experts hit the stand at his trial, you'll either find out that I'm right or blame Holder and Obama for demonstrating that "fucking coons" is what he said.

>>>>

Well no, he actually said 'It's fuckin cold.' New and more sophisticated audio analysis has concluded that he likely said 'It's fuckin cold.' So it wouldn't be wise or appropriate to frame it as a race-issue. We just don't know what happened. Let the man have his day in court.

No, I'm not wrong. He used the term "fucking coons". When the experts hit the stand at his trial, you'll either find out that I'm right or blame Holder and Obama for demonstrating that "fucking coons" is what he said.

You mean the Holder and Obama race card twins?

The whole premise behind a "gated community" is that people who live outside the community aren't supposed to walk or drive inside of the community...therefore making it less likely that the people who DO live there will be robbed or assaulted.

If Trayvon Martin were walking outside of this gated community then he has every right in the world to be where he is...but since he was walking inside of a gated community he really doesn't have the right to be indignant if someone asks him who he is and what he's doing.

First off, he had every right to be inside that gated community, since that was where he was living at that moment. Second, he had every right to tell some stalking nut to go pound sand, if they asked him what he was doing, since what he was doing wasn't criminal.

Is there a different version of simple freedom depending on skin color and attire?

are you proiud of yourself seeing as you are hell bent on believing that an innoicent child was murdered in cold blood due to his race?

I mean...how sick is that? To confirm your ideology, you are hoping a child lost his life due to racism. You are hoping his parents will live the rest of their lives knowing that their child saw his life flash before his eyes while doing absolutely nothing to deserve it.

That sort of makes you one sick individual.

If Trayvon Martin were walking outside of this gated community then he has every right in the world to be where he is...but since he was walking inside of a gated community he really doesn't have the right to be indignant if someone asks him who he is and what he's doing.

First off, he had every right to be inside that gated community, since that was where he was living at that moment. Second, he had every right to tell some stalking nut to go pound sand, if they asked him what he was doing, since what he was doing wasn't criminal.

Is there a different version of simple freedom depending on skin color and attire?

Are you sure that was where his father lived?

Are you sure?

I heard otherwise....but it was thrid hand information.

Are you sure?

I think Zimmerman said "cold" not "punks".

Lawyers will tell you NEVER talk to police, because anything you say can and will be used against you. If you make a mistake or someone else makes a mistake which contradicts what you've said, the opposing attorney will use that to make you look like a liar, even if you've made a full effort to be open and honest.

Zimmerman did a LOT of talking, much of it is being distorted to be used against him.

Early on, Zimmerman heard he was being accused of saying "coons", which he didn't (and, so what if he did). It had already been suggested that he might have said punks or goons, and I think Zimmerman panicked and went with punks (coons and goons probably isn't in his speaking vocabulary). Zimmerman probably had no memory of saying anything, and might not have even had heard the 911 tape at that point.

It was unusually cold that night, and the rain would have made it feel colder. But, maybe he did say punks. It doesn't matter.

Anywho, Zimmerman is innocent and Trayvon is a piece of shit, ditto for his supporters.

If you shoot someone in self-defense, especially an African, don't call 911, flush the corpse down the toilet (it's where shit belongs). If you can'd do that, don't talk. Let yourself be arrested and charged, and make your case later, with the aid of a lawyer and with some time to clear your head.

Trayvon didn't have the right to attack Zimmerman which is what appears to have happened.

are you proiud of yourself seeing as you are hell bent on believing that an innoicent child was murdered in cold blood due to his race?

I mean...how sick is that? To confirm your ideology, you are hoping a child lost his life due to racism. You are hoping his parents will live the rest of their lives knowing that their child saw his life flash before his eyes while doing absolutely nothing to deserve it.

That sort of makes you one sick individual.

Not really. I find it disgusting that Zimmerman profiled, stalked him, chased him, and killed him. The fact that Zimmerman used the term "fucking coons" in the process is what I find really sick.

Forum List

Back