Trayvon Martin And The Right To Be Left Alone...

Their have been reports of eyewitnesses that say they saw Martin attack Zimmerman. But at this point in time it really only matters who testifies in court.

No there haven't. The first eye witness was the 13 year old with the dog. By that time the altercation had already started.

There has been no public release of information for that critical time between the end of the girlfriends phone call (documented by phone records) and the first witness.

>>>>

According to what I have heard and read there are some witnesses that may have seen and/or heard something during the altercation such as identifying Martin as the one on top in the fight slamming Zimmerman's head into the ground. I dunno, if that is what happened then the guy deserved to be shot. If it isn't then Zimmerman will do some time.

There are witnesses that claim Martin was on top.

Others claim Zimmerman was on top.

We won't for sure until the autopsy results are released (analysis of the bullets path through the body and the likely shooting position for that to occur) and the forensic analysis of Martin's clothes which will give an indication of the proximity of the shot.

But NONE of the witnesses, that have come forth to the public have said anything about witnessing who started the hostilities.

>>>>

However if they threatened you with a gun, then under Florida Statutes (784.011) that would be assault and you would be authorized to defend yourself statutes 776.012 (self defense) and 776.032 (commonly called the Stand Your Ground) provisions.

Is it your belief that Zimmerman, knowing the cops were just moments away, was so dumb as to drew a gun on Trayvon? Is it also your belief that Trayvon was such a dumb piece of shit that he thought the way to hand a gun pointed at him was to assault the man holding the gun? Maybe the problem here is that you're a moron? Zimmerman didn't draw the gun until after he was attacked.

Not really. I find it disgusting that Zimmerman profiled, stalked him, chased him, and killed him. The fact that Zimmerman used the term "fucking coons" in the process is what I find really sick.

It doesn't appear he said 'Fuckin Coons.' He actually said 'It's fuckin cold.'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LmakgpfIJo]Breaking: Zimmerman's 911 Call Enhanced Audio..."ITS FUCKING COLD" - YouTube[/ame]

How cold was it in that area of central Florida on the night of the killing? Didn't Zimmerman have a jacket on? Isn't this shortly he said he's running, and began chasing him? Does the word "cold" have an "n" sound? Didn't Zimmerman say Martin was checking things out, like the rec center in the place he was staying? Yeah, it was a cold night alright.

It was unseasonably cold for Florida. Listen closely. He says 'It's fuckin cold.' The racial slur accusation has been proven to be false.

However if they threatened you with a gun, then under Florida Statutes (784.011) that would be assault and you would be authorized to defend yourself statutes 776.012 (self defense) and 776.032 (commonly called the Stand Your Ground) provisions.

Is it your belief that Zimmerman, knowing the cops were just moments away, was so dumb as to drew a gun on Trayvon? Is it also your belief that Trayvon was such a dumb piece of shit that he thought the way to hand a gun pointed at him was to assault the man holding the gun? Maybe the problem here is that you're a moron? Zimmerman didn't draw the gun until after he was attacked.

My belief is that we don't as yet know what happened one way or the other because I don't believe we the public have had access to all the information that is available. We know we haven't seen the autopsy, we haven't seen forensics on Martin's clothes, etc.

Is it your belief that Zimmerman, knowing the cops were just moments away, was so dumb as to drew a gun on Trayvon?

Didn't say it was my belief and it's not what I said. I said one possibility is that Zimmerman threatened Martin with his gun, I didn't say he drew it.

Pull back his jacket, show the hip holster and threaten Martin is a crime (assault) and his threat was to stay where he was then you have another crime for illegal detention.

Is it also your belief that Trayvon was such a dumb piece of shit that he thought the way to hand a gun pointed at him was to assault the man holding the gun?

Didn't say a gun was pointed at him

Maybe the problem here is that you're a moron? Zimmerman didn't draw the gun until after he was attacked.

At least I can read.

>>>>

I donno about that, however it is my beleif that you are so much more of a piece of shit than I originally thought.:eusa_shhh:

Here is why, and this is from me, a former cop, who worked mostly black areas of South Atlanta area, as well as some in the Buckhead area:

- Car and home break-ins are extremely common and people get pissed when their shit gets stolen.
- People who like to break into shit......usually walk or ride a bike, because that leaves no license tag to trace, and they can RUN from cops easier.
- People who like to break into shit...who walk or bike....usually wear baggy clothing or a hoodie so they can conceal their identity, weight, apprx height, etc, if someone sees them.
- People who like to break into shit usually do it at night.
- They usually do it in suburban neighborhoods, often upper middle class areas, because PEOPLE DONT LOCK THEIR DOORS.
- They pick places with unlocked doors because.....breaking windows causes noise, which brings attention
- So they pick an area with many unlocked doors, and randomly enter unlocked cars and play a lottery/grab bag game until they get some good stuff

And finally, like it or not, deny it or not, a very large % of these crimes are committed by young black males. Does that mean all young black males are doing it? Of course not. Just like most Muslims aren't terrorists.

But....if you are in a suburb, at night, and see a young black male walking wearing a hooded shirt....in a neighborhood that has experienced a high number of recent break-ins, in which the cops arrested suspects for those crimes who happened to also be young black males.......you'd be a moron not to have your attention caught by it.

JUST LIKE how cops patrol mostly black areas of Atlanta or LA or NY, and when in an all black area they see a shaggy haired white kid driving a pickup with college stickers on it driving in an area where it's known that white kids from the colleges come to buy their weed, a cop would think "Hmmm, is that kid here to buy weed, because in the past, when you see a white college age kid in this mostly black area frequenting the corner where I know John Doe sells weed to college kids, this kid MIGHT be doing just that."

An absence of common sense in an effort to not offend anyone leads to pure stupidity.

Was Zimmerman wrong? Yes.

Do cops stop 50 innocent people in a shift, but in the process catch 5 guilty ones? Yes.

Criminals dont wear bright neon signs that say "LOOK HERE I'M THE BAD GUY".

Innocent people often get inconvenienced by well-intentioned folks trying to lessen crime.

Does that inconvenience give the innocent person the right to assault the inquirer? Does that assault give the original person who inquired the right to use lethal force if necessary in defense? Court will tell us.

I'll repost reality, see above.

Here is why, and this is from me, a former cop, who worked mostly black areas of South Atlanta area, as well as some in the Buckhead area:

- Car and home break-ins are extremely common and people get pissed when their shit gets stolen.
- People who like to break into shit......usually walk or ride a bike, because that leaves no license tag to trace, and they can RUN from cops easier.
- People who like to break into shit...who walk or bike....usually wear baggy clothing or a hoodie so they can conceal their identity, weight, apprx height, etc, if someone sees them.
- They usually do it in suburban neighborhoods, often upper middle class areas, because PEOPLE DONT LOCK THEIR DOORS.
- They pick places with unlocked doors because.....breaking windows causes noise, which brings attention
- So they pick an area with many unlocked doors, and randomly enter unlocked cars and play a lottery/grab bag game until they get some good stuff

And finally, like it or not, deny it or not, a very large % of these crimes are committed by young black males. Does that mean all young black males are doing it? Of course not. Just like most Muslims aren't terrorists.

But....if you are in a suburb, at night, and see a young black male walking wearing a hooded shirt....in a neighborhood that has experienced a high number of recent break-ins, in which the cops arrested suspects for those crimes who happened to also be young black males.......you'd be a moron not to have your attention caught by it.

JUST LIKE how cops patrol mostly black areas of Atlanta or LA or NY, and when in an all black area they see a shaggy haired white kid driving a pickup with college stickers on it driving in an area where it's known that white kids from the colleges come to buy their weed, a cop would think "Hmmm, is that kid here to buy weed, because in the past, when you see a white college age kid in this mostly black area frequenting the corner where I know John Doe sells weed to college kids, this kid MIGHT be doing just that."

An absence of common sense in an effort to not offend anyone leads to pure stupidity.

Do cops stop 50 innocent people in a shift, but in the process catch 5 guilty ones? Yes.

Innocent people often get inconvenienced by well-intentioned folks trying to lessen crime.

Does that inconvenience give the innocent person the right to assault the inquirer? Does that assault give the original person who inquired the right to use lethal force if necessary in defense? Court will tell us.

Does the above give an "inquirer" the right to pursue and and then assault an innocent person for walking down the street?

Does the assault by the "inquirer", which then generated a self defense stand by the innocent person resulting in the "inquirer" beginning to lose the fight give the "inquirer" then the right to use lethal force against an innocent person defending themselves?

"Court will tell us." This I agree with.

Right now we don't know who the initiator of hostilities was, it could have been Martin or it could have been Zimmerman. All the information made available to the public is inconclusive and attempting to determine exactly what happened in those critical 60-seconds before the shot was fired.

Zimmerman could have been the "attacker" and therefore not just an "inquirer". Martin could have been the "attacker" and therefore not just an "innocent" person. More information will be coming.

>>>>

"Fucking coons" is the term he used. There's no hard "C" in "Punks."

You're wrong and possibly the only person left in the world that hasn't accepted that he said punks.

No, I'm not wrong. He used the term "fucking coons". When the experts hit the stand at his trial, you'll either find out that I'm right or blame Holder and Obama for demonstrating that "fucking coons" is what he said.
Is that a crime?

I'm not convicting Zimmerman before due process, and neither is the author of this article. But the article is very interesting.

Yes, the right to be left alone, also called the right to PRIVACY...............................

It's amazing what people swear Zimmerman said.

So far it's been punks, cold, goon, coon and asshole.

Spot on points. This is still the United States and we still have the right to walk, unmolested, down the street to buy something at the corner store.

Except if you're a black kid wearing a hoode against the child rain.

Zimmerman wll get away with his premeditated murder of Travon Martin.

Yeah, just ask the whit guy in Baltimore that damn near had his skull kicked in by a bunch of blacks.

Heard a lot about that didn't we?

Does the above give an "inquirer" the right to pursue and and then assault an innocent person for walking down the street?

Does the assault by the "inquirer", which then generated a self defense stand by the innocent person resulting in the "inquirer" beginning to lose the fight give the "inquirer" then the right to use lethal force against an innocent person defending themselves?

"Court will tell us." This I agree with.

Right now we don't know who the initiator of hostilities was, it could have been Martin or it could have been Zimmerman. All the information made available to the public is inconclusive and attempting to determine exactly what happened in those critical 60-seconds before the shot was fired.

Zimmerman could have been the "attacker" and therefore not just an "inquirer". Martin could have been the "attacker" and therefore not just an "innocent" person. More information will be coming.

>>>>

Exactly right. We dont know what happened.

But we know why Zimmerman, and millions of other Americans, take a second look at people who appear suspicious........suspicious when the totality of the circumstances and past incidents are considered. Trayvon just himself wasn't suspicious. Combine time of day with all the past incidents and description of the confirmed, arrested men who committed the past offenses, and he probably was.

I'm not convicting Zimmerman before due process, and neither is the author of this article. But the article is very interesting.

Yes, the right to be left alone, also called the right to PRIVACY...............................

What kind of privacy are you talking about ? No one looks at you ? No one speaks to you ?

It's a crowded world. Good look with demanding your "right to privacy" in a public place.

If a white male walks through a mostly black neighborhood in Atlanta, Miami, LA, NY, or, God forbid, CHICAGO, or BALTIMORE...................I wonder if he'll be left alone? Or be beaten to a pulp like we see in countless You Tube videos of white males being jumped by black mobs.

What kind of privacy are you talking about ? No one looks at you ? No one speaks to you ?

It's a crowded world. Good look with demanding your "right to privacy" in a public place.

Do these people have the right to impede your movements, in a public place?

Do these people have the right to impede your movements, in a public place?

Is that the kind of privacy you say we all have? So if I'm walking down a sidewalk everyone needs to get out of my way ?

The Supreme Court has ruled that NO ONE has an expectation of privacy in the public.
Trayvon was walking IN PUBLIC.
George Zimmerman was NOT doing anything wrong following him in public.
If Martin felt "bothered" by that then that is HIS PROBLEM.
Martin is control of HIS OWN emotions and actions. Being followed and being bothered by that has nothing whatsoever to do with anything.
No matter how hard you folks want to spin it.

Forum List

Back