Trayvon Martin And The Right To Be Left Alone...

Yes, the right to be left alone, also called the right to PRIVACY...............................

What kind of privacy are you talking about ? No one looks at you ? No one speaks to you ?

It's a crowded world. Good look with demanding your "right to privacy" in a public place.

Do these people have the right to impede your movements, in a public place?

Moot question, never happened that way.

You are referring to Martin I gather; we do not yet know.

NO, I am referring to there is NO evidence that Martin was impeded in anyway. He could have just walked away possibly.
What evidence do you have that he was forcibly detained by Zimmerman?

NO, I am referring to there is NO evidence that Martin was impeded in anyway. He could have just walked away possibly.

The State has the evidence; my posts concerned the right of privacy (to be left alone) in general. Were you there? Only Zimmerman lived to tell about the shooting.

The State has the evidence; my posts concerned the right of privacy (to be left alone) in general. Were you there? Only Zimmerman lived to tell about the shooting.

Can you please cite me where it states that we have the right to be left alone ?

Can you please cite me where it states that we have the right to be left alone ?

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I'm not convicting Zimmerman before due process, and neither is the author of this article. But the article is very interesting.

Uhmm gated community that has been terrorized with recent breakin's as Zimmerman had stated when he called dispatchers?

Did you decide to use the term "terrorized" as a way to exaggerate your point of view?

The bottom line is that Martin is still dead, and all he had done was take a walk to the store, and perhaps (that's perhaps) he might have found a need to defend himself against a man who profiled him, stalked him, and then chased him.

"Only Zimmerman lived to tell about the shooting" Wrong.
There are witnesses to the shooting.

Martin was walking in public. The Supreme Court has ruled 1000 of times that NO ONE has an expectation of privacy in public. Ever seen the show "Cheaters". I do not watch that crap but NO ONE has an expectation of privacy in public.
Anyone can follow anyone in public anywhere at anytime. NO laws against it anywhere.
How come you do not know that easy stuff?

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

nevermind----good luck with demanding that you be left alone while you walk in public places. :lol:

Spot on points. This is still the United States and we still have the right to walk, unmolested, down the street to buy something at the corner store.

Except if you're a black kid wearing a hoode against the child rain.

Zimmerman wll get away with his premeditated murder of Travon Martin.

Yeah, just ask the whit guy in Baltimore that damn near had his skull kicked in by a bunch of blacks.

Heard a lot about that didn't we?

So Zimmerman was justified to kill Martin because of an incident in Baltimore?

Martin was walking in public. The Supreme Court has ruled 1000 of times that NO ONE has an expectation of privacy in public. Ever seen the show "Cheaters". I do not watch that crap but NO ONE has an expectation of privacy in public.
Anyone can follow anyone in public anywhere at anytime. NO laws against it anywhere.
the right to be
So ANYONE can come up to you, grab you, stop you, take you into a vehicle etc? I used privacy as a term to define what Paulitician termed "the right to be left alone". One does have the right to be SECURE in their persons in public, OBVIOUSLY. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not convicting Zimmerman before due process, and neither is the author of this article. But the article is very interesting.

Uhmm gated community that has been terrorized with recent breakin's as Zimmerman had stated when he called dispatchers?

Did you decide to use the term "terrorized" as a way to exaggerate your point of view?

The bottom line is that Martin is still dead, and all he had done was take a walk to the store, and perhaps (that's perhaps) he might have found a need to defend himself against a man who profiled him, stalked him, and then chased him.

You mean Martin found Zimmerman's behavior so supicious that he was forced to take action to defend himself ?

So ANYONE can come up to you, grab you, stop you, take you into a vehicle etc? HARDLY. :lol:

Not legally but when they do it to you it's not of any comfort.

You mean Martin found Zimmerman's behavior so supicious that he was forced to take action to defend himself ?

If someone followed and then chased me, I'd take action.

OE: This post got a neg rep by Kiss My

Last edited:

So ANYONE can come up to you, grab you, stop you, take you into a vehicle etc? HARDLY. :lol:

You ARE a dumbass. Where has anyone stated that?
That is assault you fool, not "impeding" like what you said.
You are very good at slanting and distorting.
Because you have to be good at that. You can never back up anything.

You ARE a dumbass. Where has anyone stated that?
That is assault you fool, not "impeding" like what you said.
You are very good at slanting and distorting.
Because you have to be good at that. You can never back up anything.

They're liberals man. They gotta distort the truth til it fits in their fairy tale land.

Odd? I NEVER used that term...WHY the need to put words in my mouth, or from *MY* keyboard?

Get a kick outta that do you? Can't win any other way?

Amendment IV

nevermind----good luck with demanding that you be left alone while you walk in public places. :lol:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons,

Good luck arguing your personal effects can be taken at will just because you are in public.:lol:

What kind of privacy are you talking about ? No one looks at you ? No one speaks to you ?

It's a crowded world. Good look with demanding your "right to privacy" in a public place.

What evidence has been released to the public as to whether it was Martin or Zimmerman who attempted to impede the others movement in public?

Was it a witness that saw the initial confrontation? Forensics?

>>>>

Forum List

Back