Joe 'you lie' Walsh a 'Deadbeat Dad'?

You know if he is guilty he should pay for it. But until he is found that in a court of law I will remain from saying anything about him. But, you left wing nuts will condemn anyone on the right for anything but when your side does its A OK

I am still voting for him, because he is 10 fold better than the alternative.

And yes he represents my district!

And I am going to vote for President Obama again. And when he finishes his second term, if you people don't put up a candidate that has reasonable policy statements, I will again vote for a Democrat.

Is ‘you lie’ Rep. Joe Walsh a deadbeat dad? ‘Family values’ Joe’s ex-wife is suing him for $117,000 in unpaid child support.

Rep. Joe Walsh sued for child support - The Hill's Ballot Box
Until it goes to court, I make zero conclusions.

Because, like you know, NO ex-spouses EVER lie in family/domestic court.

Unfortunately for me, my experience tells me otherwise.

I'll just wait and see.

Yea, I'm not going to make a blanket judgment on this without knowing more about it.

Meh, not a court order and in dispute.

Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) says he hasn’t paid his court-ordered child support because he and his ex-wife reached a “verbal agreement” three years ago that he could stop paying her child support.

Laura Walsh says her ex-husband, elected to Congress last year as a leading voice of the Tea Party wing of the Republican Party, owed her $117,000 in child support and interest.

Using the kind of strong language he has become known for as a congressman, Walsh lashed out at his ex-wife Wednesday, accusing her and her attorney of breaking state law by “blatantly and knowingly submitting false information in her pleading.”​

Funny. Ex-spouses NEVER lie about each other. The ex of my fiancee, far from a deadbeat dad, and his ex claimed he owed tons of back child support, too. He claimed he did not, and in fact, she owed him for gross over payment.

And, the court ordered that she pay him back.

Let the courts decide. I don't believe any claim an ex makes about their ex.

First question, who?

Second question, why should I, someone who does not have him representing me, care?

As of September;

Judge Orders Joe Walsh To Prove He Doesn't Owe Back Child-Support

After months of dismissing allegations that he owed his ex-wife more than $100,000 in back child support, U.S. Rep. Joe Walsh was ordered Wednesday to provide the court with proof that he isn't a deadbeat dad.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Cook County Circuit Judge Raul Vega expressed frustration when the Illinois Republican and Tea Party favorite did not appear in court along with his ex-wife, Laura Walsh.

And the Chicago paper has more info.

Judge-scolds-Rep.-Joe-Walsh-in-child-support-case - Chicago Sun-Times

Cook County Circuit Judge Raul Vega also wanted to know why Walsh wasn’t in court Wednesday — the McHenry Republican’s ex-wife, Laura Walsh, was there — and initially said he expected him to show up for the next hearing.

In court, Walsh’s attorney, Janet Boyle, asked Vega “for what purpose” he wanted the congressman in court.

Vega gave her a puzzled look — to which Boyle responded: “Mr. Walsh is a U.S. congressman.”

“Well, he’s no different than anyone else,” the judge replied.

So, from the court's perspective, the he-said/she-said just got upped to "Prove it, Sir."

Why doesn't he just drown the wife in a car like Ted Kennedy did?

Don't you know that Mary Jo regretted that she had but one life to give to Kennedy's career? When he died, some liberal actually wrote an article saying how it was lucky that Teddy the red nosed senator didn't end up in jail or he wouldn't have gone on to create so many leftie policies.

Only a liberal can get away with crap like that. Republicans get in more trouble for mere words than Dems do for their actions.

As for Walsh, a court will take care of that situation, and a battle for money isn't all that alarming. His wife is likely not living in poverty.

Forum List

Back