Transgender Regrets

For instance, a 2016 study comparing 20 Lebanese transgender participants to 20 control subjects reported that transgender individuals suffer from more psychiatric pathologies compared to the general population. More than 50 percent had active suicidal thoughts and 45 percent had had a major depressive episode.

They're loony as toons

Isnt that malpractice...to not inform someone of the risks

It is most certainly major malpractice, and deliberately criminal, for a professional medical surgeon to operate on clearly mentally ill people with such extreme genital self-mutilation obsessions. they need to be locked up like criminals as well. They're just as sick, but they have no excuse for doing that other than money.

They're now brainwashing 5th graders into believing this severe pathology is 'normal' and 'natural' and just fine. Sick stuff. And there are sociopaths here who run around in these threads claiming 'it's nobody else's business' ...

Not all Trans folk are happy with the results, like Walt Heyer:

I Wish I Had Been Told About Risks Before I Had Gender Surgery
knew a transgender and she was not at all a happy person;definitely psych problems. Anyone who hates themselves so much that are willing to chop off health appendages has got to be mentally ill. It's no different than the person who has oodles of plastic surgery to make themselves look a certain way i.e. like a Barbie doll or a black man who wants to make himself look like a white man like Michael Jackson. They need therapy to figure out the cause of their unhappiness and not just deal with the surface issue.

Remember, you're supposed to ignore that liberals are pushing this shit. Then when they have mandated this insanity, you are to be told "well, you should have said something while you had the chance!". Note how I was attacked left and write for posting stories about this insanity. They didn't want people to see what liberals are pushing.

knew a transgender and she was not at all a happy person;definitely psych problems. Anyone who hates themselves so much that are willing to chop off health appendages has got to be mentally ill. It's no different than the person who has oodles of plastic surgery to make themselves look a certain way i.e. like a Barbie doll or a black man who wants to make himself look like a white man like Michael Jackson. They need therapy to figure out the cause of their unhappiness and not just deal with the surface issue.
Problem with psychiatry is that they don't really have treatments that work for most things. They can't do anything about trannies. So they decided to say it's no longer a m ental illness since they can't do anything about it. It's like saying cancer is no longer a disease because there's no real effective cure for it.

It is a mental health issue, they are not happy with who they are. They suffer depression and think a change will help them. We are seeing it doesn't.

Problem with psychiatry is that they don't really have treatments that work for most things. They can't do anything about trannies. So they decided to say it's no longer a m ental illness since they can't do anything about it. It's like saying cancer is no longer a disease because there's no real effective cure for it.
A treatment could be as simple as figuring out where the root of the issue is. You're right there isn't much past therapy but shouldn't we at least try that? I had a dislike to something important. I didn't have and explanation for this dislike but it effected my life in an adverse way. Through therapy I remembered a old incident as a child that I had long buried in my sub conscience. Once that incident was dealt with I was able to overcome the dislike and function better. Therapy can help but if you don't address the cause you will continue to be unhappy.

the mental health professionals caved long ago to the agitrop and political mau-mauing; they no longer have any credibility at all on these mental illnesses. Anybody who has ever read the actual studies themselves knows without a doubt the methodologies are complete junk and a joke as 'science'. That's why the enablers no longer openly post these 'studies' and hide them behind pay walls or remove them altogether from public viewing; most don't even say what the propagandists and hacks claim they say.

Why can't you people keep your noses out of what is clearly not your business?
Two-spirits have been around as long as people.
Leave them alone.

Why can't you people keep your noses out of what is clearly not your business?
Two-spirits have been around as long as people.
Leave them alone.

When they start demanding to use the same restrooms as our daughters it becomes our business

Some people have severe mental issues, and as this thread demonstrates, it's not the transgenders

So, the bigots are weeping bitterly because the world correctly classifies them as bigots. You know how to cure that? Stop being bigots.

Why yes, you're welcome. I won't even charge for telling you how to cure your abnormal psychological condition.

Some people have severe mental issues, and as this thread demonstrates, it's not the transgenders

So, the bigots are weeping bitterly because the world correctly classifies them as bigots. You know how to cure that? Stop being bigots.

Why yes, you're welcome. I won't even charge for telling you how to cure your abnormal psychological condition.

You blabber a lot and say nothing, annoying as fuck

What is bigoted? A lot of people think it is a psychiatric issue, similar to anorexia or other body dysmorphic disorders. There is no evidence that a man is actually a woman stuck in a man's body. That is preposterous.

Forum List

Back