Transgender badass challenges Trump.

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
kristin-beck.jpg
:clap::clap:

Chris Beck was a fearless Navy SEAL, one could even say reckless. "Come out motherf---er!" he would shout to the Taliban as he charged into the caves of Afghanistan. But there was a reason for this. He had been suppressing who he wanted to be for years, which sometimes made him run headlong towards a possible death.

Kristin Beck, a transgender retired Navy SEAL who used to be named Chris, made a splash in the media Wednesday after President Donald Trump announced he would bar transgender people from serving in the military.

"Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy," Beck told Business Insider. "Transgender doesn't matter. Do your service."

Trump's decree... er, tweet, doesn't mean anything. The Joint Chiefs already said nothing will change. He was just throwing scraps to appease the inbred knuckle-draggers of his base.

Sorry, but we have a $20 trillion debt, and we don't need to be spending taxpayer money on sexual reassignment surgeries and other expenses involved in accommodating confused individuals.

More ongoing confusion about the subject. Did Chris Beck serve as he is today, fully transformed? Was he charging into the caves of Afghanistan in high heels swinging his purse? Let's get real. And I do call on Trump to help clarify who is and is not part of the Transgender ban. Would pre-Kristin Beck be banned or only Kristin Beck? And how would you identify a pre-Kristin type transgender man? A questionnaire? A physical exam looking for evidence of hormone treatments? This is very confusing.
But I do agree with the ban if you are able to accurately identify transgender males. They are under much more mental duress than the typical male soldier and thus pose a greater threat to themselves and the soldiers around them.

kristin-beck.jpg

Chris Beck was a fearless Navy SEAL, one could even say reckless. "Come out motherf---er!" he would shout to the Taliban as he charged into the caves of Afghanistan. But there was a reason for this. He had been suppressing who he wanted to be for years, which sometimes made him run headlong towards a possible death.

Kristin Beck, a transgender retired Navy SEAL who used to be named Chris, made a splash in the media Wednesday after President Donald Trump announced he would bar transgender people from serving in the military.

"Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy," Beck told Business Insider. "Transgender doesn't matter. Do your service."

So, he was suicidal in combat?

That's not good. How much danger did his reckless behavior put his comrades in?

I hope he did not get any of them killed.

Sorry, but we have a $20 trillion debt, and we don't need to be spending taxpayer money on sexual reassignment surgeries and other expenses involved in accommodating confused individuals.

The military spends more on boner pills than they do on transgender issues.

How sad. Someone who, by accounts, as a great and heroic man, had himself chemically- and surgically-mutilated in a vain attempt to renounce his manhood, and now he's trying to claim it back by challenging the President.

I'm sure that LIbErals will love this sick freak.

Mentally, I think Chris Beck has always been Kris Beck and that hasn't changed from the day he realized who she was .
But, as he stated in the article. He probably would have been dead if his buddies knew about his longing to be in a woman's body.
Beck dealt with it the best way he could and became a man's man; rugged ,aggressive, and just a plain old badass.
Considering the era that he was a Navy Seal, it was wise to keep his proclivities veiled. After reading the entire article, it became clear to me what Beck was trying to do. He is saying that transgenders are not all weak Sissys. Some are capable of performing beyond and above the levels required of any combat soldier. And curiously, his story suggests that not all transgenders are homosexuals.

Mentally, I think Chris Beck has always been Kris Beck and that hasn't changed from the day he realized who she was .
But, as he stated in the article. He probably would have been dead if his buddies knew about his longing to be in a woman's body.
Beck dealt with it the best way he could and became a man's man; rugged ,aggressive, and just a plain old badass.
Considering the era that he was a Navy Seals it was wise to keep his proclivities veiled.
How to read the entire article, it became clear what Beck was trying to do. He is saying that transgenders are not all weak Sissys. Some are capable of performing beyond and above the levels required of any combat soldier. And curiously, his story suggests that not all transgenders are homosexuals.

Transgender and homosexuality are two different things. I had a hard time separating the two the first time I heard it too.

Considering the era that he was a Navy Seals it was wise to keep his proclivities veiled.
How to read the entire article, it became clear what Beck was trying to do. He is saying that transgenders are not all weak Sissys. Some are capable of performing beyond and above the levels required of any combat soldier. And curiously, his story suggests that not all transgenders are homosexuals.

Transgender and homosexuality are two different things. I had a hard time separating the two the first time I heard it too.

They are similar in that both have been talked to death by the Lefties.

and are now BORING to normal people.

61303253.jpg

How sad. Someone who, by accounts, as a great and heroic man, had himself chemically- and surgically-mutilated in a vain attempt to renounce his manhood, and now he's trying to claim it back by challenging the President.

Personally, I'm not an advocate of transgenderism. However, an American hero of any stripe deserves praise from all of us. And she was one of the very best. Can you do what she did? Can you pass the test to get into the Navy Seals? Keep in mind that very few can.

kristin-beck.jpg

So, he was suicidal in combat?

That's not good. How much danger did his reckless behavior put his comrades in?

I hope he did not get any of them killed.
He's clearly mentally ill. Challenging a 71 year old man to a fight doesn't make you any less mentally ill.

Personally, I'm not an advocate of transgenderism. However, an American hero of any stripe deserves praise from all of us. And she was one of the very best. Can you do what she did? Can you pass the test to get into the Navy Seals? Keep in mind that very few can.

I could NOT be suicidal while my comrades are depending on me.

61303253.jpg

Then why do they still scare you so much?

The military spends more on boner pills than they do on transgender issues.
Sorry, but that story is simply made up by our corrupt media.
The first person to request a sex change so far has been Bradley Manning....and he was a traitor.

There was a woman on CSPAN this morning who defended Trump's position (she isn't a Trump supporter, necessarily, but she is 100% opposed to transgenders in the military). I think as a society we will accept transgenderism sometime down the road and I don't agree with anyone who thinks they're nuts or dangerous deviants. BUT this woman had a point.
The military is not an equal opportunity employer the way a private company is. The military has a mission to prepare soldiers for active duty. It does not accept people with any number of physical or mental conditions, because it would interfere with the ability to be active soldiers. Military - soldiers. Simple shrimple. The current screeching about banning transgenders is a political maelstrom because of the LGBT special interests who are turning this into a Huge Fucking Deal.

I can understand not wanting to take into the military someone who will be out having reassignment surgery several times. They would not accept someone requiring double knee replacements, either.

So even though I see no reason why a transgender person can't serve in the military, I do see the other side on this one. Just sharing it.

61303253.jpg

Then why do they still scare you so much?

What do you mean by "Scare"?

Is this one of the word games libs play, where you invent a new definition, and then hold republicans responsible for not knowing what you were thinking inside your head?

Because I posted my feelings on the subject and you choose to ignore that.

Forum List

Back