Transgender badass challenges Trump.

kristin-beck.jpg
:clap::clap:

Chris Beck was a fearless Navy SEAL, one could even say reckless. "Come out motherf---er!" he would shout to the Taliban as he charged into the caves of Afghanistan. But there was a reason for this. He had been suppressing who he wanted to be for years, which sometimes made him run headlong towards a possible death.

Kristin Beck, a transgender retired Navy SEAL who used to be named Chris, made a splash in the media Wednesday after President Donald Trump announced he would bar transgender people from serving in the military.

"Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy," Beck told Business Insider. "Transgender doesn't matter. Do your service."
Transgender people are free to serve, they just have to be the sex they were born with, just like Chris Beck did when he served the US Navy honorably. Hes free to wear a dress as a civilian, but not as an enlisted military member on duty.
Think Again:
Military could spend up to $8.4M annually on gender reassignment treatments

Starting the first week of October, the government will pay for gender reassignment treatments and surgeries for eligible soldiers — an estimated expense between $2.4 million to $8.4 million per year.

There are between 1,320 and 6,630 transgender troops in the active-duty force of 1.3 million, according the RAND Corp. which conducted a study for the Pentagon. Of those troops, RAND estimates that between 30 and 140 would like hormone treatment, and 25 to 130 would seek surgery.

The Defense Department policy states if a service member’s ability to serve is hindered by a “medical condition or medical treatment related to their gender identity,” they will be treated. When an active duty service member receives approval from a military medical provider to undergo gender transition, the commander must approvethe timing of medical treatment.

Defense Department spokesman Air Force Maj. Ben Sakrisson said starting Oct. 3, the military health program will cover therapy and hormone treatments for Tricare beneficiaries with gender dysphoria. According to Sakrisson, gender reassignment surgeries for active-duty personnel will be conducted at either a military hospital or, if qualified care is unavailable at a military facility, at a private hospital paid by Tricare.
Yes, thats the article im referring to. Its bullshit.

First off, they are basing it off of how many military members admitted in polls that they ARE transgender. Am i supposed to believe that every TG member admitted to being one? Secondly, once we start handing out free reassignment surgeries, do you think that maybe, just maybe... more transgender people will join in order to get their $140,000 surgery for free? I figure you will see several thousand more join in the first month alone.

Your article is fucking childish and unrealistic and you bought into it because your stupid.
kristin-beck.jpg

Chris Beck was a fearless Navy SEAL, one could even say reckless. "Come out motherf---er!" he would shout to the Taliban as he charged into the caves of Afghanistan. But there was a reason for this. He had been suppressing who he wanted to be for years, which sometimes made him run headlong towards a possible death.

Kristin Beck, a transgender retired Navy SEAL who used to be named Chris, made a splash in the media Wednesday after President Donald Trump announced he would bar transgender people from serving in the military.

"Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy," Beck told Business Insider. "Transgender doesn't matter. Do your service."
Transgender people are free to serve, they just have to be the sex they were born with, just like Chris Beck did when he served the US Navy honorably. Hes free to wear a dress as a civilian, but not as an enlisted military member on duty.
Think Again:
Military could spend up to $8.4M annually on gender reassignment treatments

Starting the first week of October, the government will pay for gender reassignment treatments and surgeries for eligible soldiers — an estimated expense between $2.4 million to $8.4 million per year.

There are between 1,320 and 6,630 transgender troops in the active-duty force of 1.3 million, according the RAND Corp. which conducted a study for the Pentagon. Of those troops, RAND estimates that between 30 and 140 would like hormone treatment, and 25 to 130 would seek surgery.

The Defense Department policy states if a service member’s ability to serve is hindered by a “medical condition or medical treatment related to their gender identity,” they will be treated. When an active duty service member receives approval from a military medical provider to undergo gender transition, the commander must approvethe timing of medical treatment.

Defense Department spokesman Air Force Maj. Ben Sakrisson said starting Oct. 3, the military health program will cover therapy and hormone treatments for Tricare beneficiaries with gender dysphoria. According to Sakrisson, gender reassignment surgeries for active-duty personnel will be conducted at either a military hospital or, if qualified care is unavailable at a military facility, at a private hospital paid by Tricare.
Yes, thats the article im referring to. Its bullshit.

First off, they are basing it off of how many military members admitted in polls that they ARE transgender. Am i supposed to believe that every TG member admitted to being one? Secondly, once we start handing out free reassignment surgeries, do you think that maybe, just maybe... more transgender people will join in order to get their $140,000 surgery for free? I figure you will see several thousand more join in the first month alone.

Your article is fucking childish and unrealistic and you bought into it because your stupid.
Well, if you think I'm stupid nothing I can say will be of value to you. From that perspective I guess it's best for me to just sit back and defer to your superior wisdom. Go ahead, you got the floor.

Informative... but he was normal enough to fool his team and superiors for 20 years.... that is all that matters.
Yes, he was lying and deceptive to his brothers in arms, and so should not be allowed to serve.
I think you meant he should not have been allowed to serve. You are talking about Kris's past service, aren't you?
I find it strange that you would say that if you know that Kris served as Chris for 20 years as a navy seal and retired.

Kris is not a transvestite, She is transgender. There is a difference. Whether she dishonors her past depends on who is judging.
It's so cute that you keep referring to that crazy man as "she" so he can continue to live in his own little screwed up world.

Btw, what the hell is a "gender marker"? I don't keep up with all the latest liberal lingo.
Most people would probably consider Kris a she after she had the operation. And I have no problem with her living in her own world.
As for the "gender marker" definition you'll have to ask ultra right winger AvgGuyIA. He introduced the term into this thread
Most people call mentally ill men "she" because most people will cater to lunatics to a certain extent. In the same way, kind people will acknowledge the imaginary friends of lunatics. It doesn't make the lunatics sane or mean that the people who play along believe the imaginary friends are real or men are women...it just means they are nice to crazy people.
Is that why we have a lunatic named Donald Trump in the Whitehouse? You do understand that narcissistic megalomania is a mental illness, don't you? And he can't hide it. Yet, knowing what he is, millions of....er...damn, I nearly called them sane ....voters got him elected....Now, because of that, he is the commander in chief of our armed forces.a aHe may not be suicidal but his mental illness may put thousands of our sons and daughters at risk over something silly. A bigger danger looms over the entire world due to Trump.You know where I'm going with this, right?
If Chris was unfit for having GID, Trump is even more unfit to have the powers vested in his office. That aside, I never stop being shocked by the abject hypocrisyl that right wingers exhibit every time they write about Chris being deceptive and lying...or that he was a liability, rather than a valuable asset, to his team. These same folks chose a certifiable maniac as President of the United States and now have the audacity to question the fitness of a hero to serve in the military.

Kris is not a transvestite, She is transgender. There is a difference. Whether she dishonors her past depends on who is judging.
It's so cute that you keep referring to that crazy man as "she" so he can continue to live in his own little screwed up world.

Btw, what the hell is a "gender marker"? I don't keep up with all the latest liberal lingo.
Most people would probably consider Kris a she after she had the operation. And I have no problem with her living in her own world.
As for the "gender marker" definition you'll have to ask ultra right winger AvgGuyIA. He introduced the term into this thread
Most people call mentally ill men "she" because most people will cater to lunatics to a certain extent. In the same way, kind people will acknowledge the imaginary friends of lunatics. It doesn't make the lunatics sane or mean that the people who play along believe the imaginary friends are real or men are women...it just means they are nice to crazy people.
Is that why we have a lunatic named Donald Trump in the Whitehouse? You do understand that narcissistic megalomania is a mental illness, don't you? And he can't hide it. Yet, knowing what he is, millions of....er...damn, I nearly called them sane ....voters got him elected....Now, because of that, he is the commander in chief of our armed forces.a aHe may not be suicidal but his mental illness may put thousands of our sons and daughters at risk over something silly. A bigger danger looms over the entire world due to Trump.You know where I'm going with this, right?
If Chris was unfit for having GID, Trump is even more unfit to have the powers vested in his office. That aside, I never stop being shocked by the abject hypocrisyl that right wingers exhibit every time they write about Chris being deceptive and lying...or that he was a liability, rather than a valuable asset, to his team. These same folks chose a certifiable maniac as President of the United States and now have the audacity to question the fitness of a hero to serve in the military.

Trump isn't mentally ill.
He doesn't think he's female.
He doesn't hear voices.
He isn't addicted to drugs (as most trans are)
he has never been suicidal (as most trans are)

People in this country do not have a *right* to serve in the military. Our military is a volunteer military, but that doesn't mean anybody who wants can just walk in and pick up a uniform. You have to meet the standards that have been set.

And sorry, the standard is "no mentally ill faggots who think they're trapped inside the wrong body".

He doesn't hear voices.

People in this country do not have a *right* to serve in the military. Our military is a volunteer military, but that doesn't mean anybody who wants can just walk in and pick up a uniform. You have to meet the standards that have been set.

And sorry, the standard is "no mentally ill faggots who think they're trapped inside the wrong body".
The left in this country are having trouble coming to terms with the fact that they're no longer in power and aren't running (ruining) things.

Informative... but he was normal enough to fool his team and superiors for 20 years.... that is all that matters.
Yes, he was lying and deceptive to his brothers in arms, and so should not be allowed to serve.
I think you meant he should not have been allowed to serve. You are talking about Kris's past service, aren't you?
I find it strange that you would say that if you know that Kris served as Chris for 20 years as a navy seal and retired.
No, I am speaking of him serving as a transvestite. Prior to his mental condition compelling him to be openly trans, he may have been able to serve well, but not afterwards, IMO.

It's a proven fact that “transgenders” have an exceptionally-high suicide rate, and this remains true regardless of how their condition is or is not treated. It is also true that combat veterans have an unusually high suicide rate, though not as bad as that of “transgenders”. Understandably, being around too much death and destruction tends to f••• with people's minds in a very bad way.

If anything, this is yet another good argument against letting trannies into the military. They're already f•••-ed-up enough as it is; why allow them into a situation that will very likely f••• them up even more?

If I remember correctly, all recruits have to take a battery of tests including psychological tests such as the MMPI ( Minnesota Multi-phase Psychological Inventory.) Pass that and act normal ...you are in. But recruits like Chris, having no criminal background are prized. Add his high cognitive ability and apparent combat prowess to the mix and he was an ideal 'cruit. But I am puzzled by all you guys on the right who never served. Chris mentalmight have served in your place or the place of a dear relative, Anyone as qualified on paper as Chris was ought to be allowed to go put his/her life on the line for the nation. So many of YOU have not been wiling to make that sacrifice.

I served, TG is an illness. They need help, not acceptance.
Thanks for your service. But we have to clear something up here. Using correct terms would help. The clinical definition of the condition associated with TG
is Gender Dysphoria or Gender Identity Disorder. I'd prefer to use the latter as an acronym : GID. That will suffice to separate people who have not undergone the surgery from those TG who have.

Some experts say GID is an illness, others say it isn't. I don't know. But no matter what we think, a person with GID doesn't have to reveal his/her secret and can then serve like Chris did. The GID would never be diagnosed as long as the person didn't engage in behavior that would unveil his/her secret. That certainly includes not getting a surgical gender realignment while on active duty. After reading some of the posts here I have reassessed this issue. I don't think the military should pay for transgender surgery. But I am still undecided as to whether the condition is a mental illness or a mistake of nature. I guess while the GOP is in power GID is a mental illness. When the Democrats come back, if ever, GID will be a mistake of nature that needs to be accommodated.

I agree except at the last, it's a mental disorder and that doesn't, or shouldn't, change depending on who's in power.
And I can also agree with you except that mental disorder, to me suggests the person has some mental defect that causes him to be socially dysfunctional; extreme cases would include persons likely to be exceptionally vulnerable or a danger to others and themselves.. Chris, as a person with GID, may have been reckless on occasion, ostensibly with
a dearhwish as the catalyst. And that bravado might have had something to do with his frustration at being trapped in the wrong body.Then again, it might have been tied to the same stresses "normal " suicidal soldiers experience.
In either case, the remedy has been fixed apparently. Chris was no longer suicidal after he was transformed into Kris.. It appears that ending the frustration of not being the proper gender via surgery has cured
Kris of being suicidal.

Yet.

No, I am speaking of him serving as a transvestite. Prior to his mental condition compelling him to be openly trans, he may have been able to serve well, but not afterwards, IMO.
I see. Then you are speculating about something that never happened. Besides, a transvestite is not the same as transgender.. One just likes to dress up like the opposite sex while keeping their male genitalia. The other has a sex change. But it is impossible to be a transvestite and Transgender at the same time.

Moving on to the core of your hypothesis, I must bring you up to speed. Transgender people have been serving since 2010. People with Gender Identity Disorder have probably been serving since 1776.

kristin-beck.jpg

HE wasn't wearing high heels when killing the Taliban. So he's a sissy transvestite now. He dishonors his past.
He cant transfer his gender from male to female. The most he can do is some cosmetic changes. Gee, that's what transvestities do.

kristin-beck.jpg

HE wasn't wearing high heels when killing the Taliban. So he's a sissy transvestite now. He dishonors his past.
He cant transfer his gender from male to female. The most he can do is some cosmetic changes. Gee, that's what transvestities do.
Well, yes he can. If the federal government and the states recognize transgenders as female, or male, depending on which way they want to go, then legally the person is what he has surgically been made into. Personal opinions, such as yours or mine, don't matter.

If the federal government and the states recognize transgenders as female, or male, depending on which way they want to go, then legally the person is what he has surgically been made into. Personal opinions, such as yours or mine, don't matter.

Lol, just like the state congress that thought it could pass a law making pi = 3.0.

Idiots like you do make a good belly laugh though.

Some adults in high places are starting to question Trump's sanity publicly..including Repub-lie-cons.

No, it's worse, he thinks he is emperor.

He doesn't hear voices.
He hears Putin's voice whether he is near him or far away.

And sorry, the standard is "no mentally ill faggots who think they're trapped inside the wrong body

He doesn't hear voices.

The left in this country are having trouble coming to terms with the fact that they're no longer in power and aren't running (ruining) things.

If the federal government and the states recognize transgenders as female, or male, depending on which way they want to go, then legally the person is what he has surgically been made into. Personal opinions, such as yours or mine, don't matter.

Lol, just like the state congress that thought it could pass a law making pi = 3.0.

Idiots like you do make a good belly laugh though.
Don't laugh too loud. The state issues a certificate to declare your birth and death. What is so "funny" about them legally declaring post surgical gender
commensurate with the results?

Forum List

Back