Total Morons on Right Wing Media

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
I just saw a compilation of comments by multiple right wing media folks: Malkin, Savage, Beck, Ingalls?, about the speech and how it would indoctrinate our kids. They compared it to Kim Dung Wong in Korea, etc.:cuckoo:

I will post it if I can find it.

What a flaming bunch of stupid hate mongers.

If Obama was white, would all this shit be coming out of their hate spewing pieholes?

I doubt it.

Fuck them and the bigotry they feed on.

Americans are beginning to turn from these hatewads of the right as they did from Father Coughlin in the thirties and McCarthy in the fifties.

Kitten, you are the one who is mewing and mewling.

The right is coming apart. BHO took over the right's children today. Kids know fools when they see them, and they know BHO was the real deal today, a shining inspiration for them. Their friends know it, too.

Sorry, Kitten, your world just ended. Watch what he does with Congress tomorrow.

I just saw a compilation of comments by multiple right wing media folks: Malkin, Savage, Beck, Ingalls?, about the speech and how it would indoctrinate our kids. They compared it to Kim Dung Wong in Korea, etc.:cuckoo:

If Obama was white, would all this shit be coming out of their hate spewing pieholes?

I doubt it.

Actually, I'm going to stick up for the fringetard right. I do think there may be an element of racism fueling this, but I think it is from a minority.

Instead, the moronic responses from the extemist right are not because he's black but because he's a liberal. I think that if it were Joe Biden who was doing all this, the intensity of the stupidity would pretty much be the same. Maybe slightly less so, but pretty much the same.

Rayboy the only people who give a damn what the hell color Obama is are on your side of the damn aisle or nobody's side of the damn aisle. Damn few if any are conservatives.

Course, obama had to change the speech to purge it of anything that could be political specifically because he was called on it.

Course, obama had to change the speech to purge it of anything that could be political specifically because he was called on it.

Obama probably had this speech from the beginning and baited the Republicans to look like fools. They fell right into his trap and took the bait as they have the entire time.

It's all speculation unless you have the original written speech by Obama that states a bunch of political stuff in the speech.

Obama probably had this speech from the beginning and baited the Republicans to look like fools. They fell right into his trap and took the bait as they have the entire time.

It's all speculation unless you have the original written speech by Obama that states a bunch of political stuff in the speech.
Contradict yourself in the same post much? :lol:

I doubt it.

It ain't his skin color, rayboy, it's the letter next to his name and leftover butthurt from the election.

Contradict yourself in the same post much? :lol:

Not really, I used the word probably and was doing a thing called speculating. Now if I tried to pass that off as fact, it'd be a different story.

All we can really do is speculate on what the original speech contained. However, one can assume that nothing was changed as this is the only draft of the speech we've seen until evidence is given otherwise.

Yeah...You speculated about the speech, then tried to pass off the reaction of repbs falling for it as matter-of-fact.

Try harder next time.

I suppose you don't understand the word probably, but it's alright. I even mentioned how it's all speculation, as in ALL.

Read closer next time.

Again Robert the speech was never a problem for me. It was the homework assignment and the prequel stuff being put out before hand that I found troubling.

Forum List

Back