Top-Ten Reasons to Get Out of Iraq. Now!

You can spin it anyway you want, but in thread after thread you have clearly stated the US Military purposefully targets civilians, the US Military are terrorists, the US Military murders civilains, and you have stated for the record that our troops are mass murderers. Further you have openly compared them to Germans in WW2.

And what is the response from the left? TOTAL , UTTER, COMPLETE silence.

How do like THIS ... Miss Know it All is telling YOU what troops think and do and are like.

Classic.:clap2:

You can spin it anyway you want, but in thread after thread you have clearly stated the US Military purposefully targets civilians, the US Military are terrorists, the US Military murders civilains, and you have stated for the record that our troops are mass murderers. Further you have openly compared them to Germans in WW2.

And what is the response from the left? TOTAL , UTTER, COMPLETE silence.

No spin needed. The ENTIRE invasion IS the targeting of innocent civilians.

I have no problem with the comparison of them with nazi soldiers.....most of those soldiers were also just people taking orders, being fed propaganda and would rather follow orders than face the massive consequences of objecting would bring. They were just people too, some good and some bad. Many who agreed with what the nazi govt did, and many others who DIDNT.

The evils of the nazis wasnt in the large group of its soldiers, it was in a govt that planned and used people to execute its evil. Its also in the public who were too afraid or too mired down in propaganda to control their govt. That comparison can also be made to the american public now...the difference is that we still have time to speak up and arent yet at the point the Nazis were in their brutality towards their own population.....on this note, we may be viewed as MORE evil since we dont have to overcome or risk our very lives to speak out and exercize control over our govt. We are in a better position but we are going along....they went along to save their lives, we dont have this excuse yet.

It seems to me you really need someone else to object cause you are having problems dealing with the ACTUAL FACTS I raise.

How do like THIS ... Miss Know it All is telling YOU what troops think and do and are like.

Classic.:clap2:

That spin wont work. Its obvious they are like ANY OTHER group of people and have a variety of thoughts and feelings....which I already stated. You will find many who agree with our invasion, many who dont agree as well. Its common sense to understand that no large group has a harmonious and identical views. Its common sense to know they are just HUMAN and operate under the same human nature we all do.

That spin wont work. Its obvious they are like ANY OTHER group of people and have a variety of thoughts and feelings....which I already stated. You will find many who agree with our invasion, many who dont agree as well. Its common sense to understand that no large group has a harmonious and identical views. Its common sense to know they are just HUMAN and operate under the same human nature we all do.

His point, obviously missed by your stellar reasoning abilities is that I spent 16 years living with, working with, following and leading Marines. Some of the mass murderers you portray as Nazis and criminals. Where as you? All you know is what your warped brain tells you and your political agenda.

Also I notice again that your refering to large groups of people even though when called on it you keep claiming your just voicing a lone opinion and not speaking for others.

I AM STILL WAITING LIBERALS. She has called our troops mass murderers, terrorists, Nazis and compared our Government to Nazi Germany and Adolf Hitler. Exactly how far are you willing to support her views because if she voted she might vote liberal?

Come on Larkinn you could at least make the claim you just didn't see her make the claims couldn't ya? Maineman? Reilly?

As for my need. I don't need anything from people that would openly support a person like you. They prove by their silence that ends justify means. That given the reins of power they would have no problem doing what ever it took to remain in power given the chance. That politics are more important then reality, truth or sanity. I already knew these things, I am just rubbing it into the liars that claim otherwise.

His point, obviously missed by your stellar reasoning abilities is that I spent 16 years living with, working with, following and leading Marines. Some of the mass murderers you portray as Nazis and criminals. Where as you? All you know is what your warped brain tells you and your political agenda.

Also I notice again that your refering to large groups of people even though when called on it you keep claiming your just voicing a lone opinion and not speaking for others.

I AM STILL WAITING LIBERALS. She has called our troops mass murderers, terrorists, Nazis and compared our Government to Nazi Germany and Adolf Hitler. Exactly how far are you willing to support her views because if she voted she might vote liberal?

Come on Larkinn you could at least make the claim you just didn't see her make the claims couldn't ya? Maineman? Reilly?

As for my need. I don't need anything from people that would openly support a person like you. They prove by their silence that ends justify means. That given the reins of power they would have no problem doing what ever it took to remain in power given the chance. That politics are more important then reality, truth or sanity. I already knew these things, I am just rubbing it into the liars that claim otherwise.

Yes its not hard to figure out that any large group of people will have an array of agreements and an array of disagreements...thats hardly rocket science is it. That dosent mean I speak for anyone other than myself, I just pointed out a very obvious and common sense fact.

Do you really think the nazi soldiers were all jew hating blood thirsty eagar soldiers who agreed with Hitler and his govt? Or do you wish to take a more realistic view that they were a group of human beings, like all others with an array of beliefs and views. Some were in total agreement with Hitler, some others were in total disagreement with Hitler.

There are even some amazing documentaries out there that talk to ex nazi soldiers, german citizens etc who lived during that time and recall their feelings of it all then and now. You may be surprised to find out they were just mere humans and not little red evil devils. Many were scard, many were caught up in propaganda, some were just young and didnt question, other were fearful and just crossed their fingers and tried to survive it, others embraced it fully with passion..then others worked for the resistance. An array of views and actions, like any other large group of people would have and do have.

I am sorry if you dont like the fact that our govt is giving such terroristic orders and that our military dosent really have much choice but to do as they are ordered. I am sorry you dont like the fact that all american citizens are responsible for this clusterfuck and that you dont want to face that the REAL abuse of the troops is coming from the people who support this aggregious abuse of our troops.

I hope you have a steady supply of sand to keep burying your head in. I can understand your investment in trying to cling to the propaganda even in the face of facts that disprove the propaganda, you have too much of your own personal identity tied up in it. One of the best tools of propaganda used, its classic in fact!

Yes its not hard to figure out that any large group of people will have an array of agreements and an array of disagreements...thats hardly rocket science is it. That dosent mean I speak for anyone other than myself, I just pointed out a very obvious and common sense fact.

Do you really think the nazi soldiers were all jew hating blood thirsty eagar soldiers who agreed with Hitler and his govt? Or do you wish to take a more realistic view that they were a group of human beings, like all others with an array of beliefs and views. Some were in total agreement with Hitler, some others were in total disagreement with Hitler.

There are even some amazing documentaries out there that talk to ex nazi soldiers, german citizens etc who lived during that time and recall their feelings of it all then and now. You may be surprised to find out they were just mere humans and not little red evil devils. Many were scard, many were caught up in propaganda, some were just young and didnt question, other were fearful and just crossed their fingers and tried to survive it, others embraced it fully with passion..then others worked for the resistance. An array of views and actions, like any other large group of people would have and do have.

I am sorry if you dont like the fact that our govt is giving such terroristic orders and that our military dosent really have much choice but to do as they are ordered. I am sorry you dont like the fact that all american citizens are responsible for this clusterfuck and that you dont want to face that the REAL abuse of the troops is coming from the people who support this aggregious abuse of our troops.

I hope you have a steady supply of sand to keep burying your head in. I can understand your investment in trying to cling to the propaganda even in the face of facts that disprove the propaganda, you have too much of your own personal identity tied up in it. One of the best tools of propaganda used, its classic in fact!

And still no response from the left. Your all a bunch of hypocrites. But then I already knew that, this is just icing on the cake, the absolute verifiable proof that liberals don't care what another liberal does. Any offense is acceptable, any lie tolerable. Any Ignorance backed up. Why? because liberals only care about the end. ANY means are justified.

it is easy to claim that no one responds to your challenges when you have everyone on ignore! :eusa_dance:

And still no response from the left. Your all a bunch of hypocrites. But then I already knew that, this is just icing on the cake, the absolute verifiable proof that liberals don't care what another liberal does. Any offense is acceptable, any lie tolerable. Any Ignorance backed up. Why? because liberals only care about the end. ANY means are justified.

It seems to me that you are begging someone else to take on the facts and explain how they are OK to do because you need someone smarter than yourself to do it, no wonder you are calling on the liberals.

What makes a person a hypocrite for wanting to TRULY support the troops by disallowing a govt to abuse them and use them. The troops didnt sign up to commit murder and attack nations in illegal aggressive wars, yet that is exactly what our govt has ordered them to do.

Tell me how its NOT targeting innocent civilians when you bomb blocks of residential neighborhoods? You cant seem to deal with that question can ya?

Tell me how its not a terrorist act to engage in aggressive illegal wars? Tell me how its not a terrorist act to overthrow other nations leaders (including numerous popularly backed and elected leaders)? I have provided plenty of evidence of all these things and you have yet to explain why they shouldnt be labeled as the terrorist acts they are (and by our own definition!).

Of course. I would expect no other argument from someone with no experience in the military trying to sell a load of hogwash to RetiredGySgt's and my 40+ years combined experience both being troops and leading them.

It seems to me that you are begging someone else to take on the facts and explain how they are OK to do because you need someone smarter than yourself to do it, no wonder you are calling on the liberals.

What makes a person a hypocrite for wanting to TRULY support the troops by disallowing a govt to abuse them and use them. The troops didnt sign up to commit murder and attack nations in illegal aggressive wars, yet that is exactly what our govt has ordered them to do.

Tell me how its NOT targeting innocent civilians when you bomb blocks of residential neighborhoods? You cant seem to deal with that question can ya?

Tell me how its not a terrorist act to engage in aggressive illegal wars? Tell me how its not a terrorist act to overthrow other nations leaders (including numerous popularly backed and elected leaders)? I have provided plenty of evidence of all these things and you have yet to explain why they shouldnt be labeled as the terrorist acts they are (and by our own definition!).

The entire premise of your argument is based on bullshit. The invasion or Iraq was completely legal. Engaging enemy combatants in war is NOT murder. Civilians being killed as a result of targetting enemy combatants is NOT targetting noncombatants.

DO try to get in touch with some facts, huh?

Rubbish. The administration responded to the anger of some Americans, they didnt' "play" on it ! Are you another person who is still angry about being "tricked" by a president that you claim is so stupid ?

responded to...played on...

semantic gymnastics.

fact: on 9/12/01, nearly everyone in America knew who Osama bin Laden was and what he had just done to us.

fact: less than two years later, 70% of Americans thought that Saddam was responsible.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2003-09-06-poll-iraq_x.htm

Rubbish. The administration responded to the anger of some Americans, they didnt' "play" on it ! Are you another person who is still angry about being "tricked" by a president that you claim is so stupid ?

and, by the way, I have NEVERE ONCE suggested that Karl Rove was "so stupid".

Nice misdirect but I believe RGS mentioned Bush specifically and not Mr. Rove. Gotta watch you every second don't we!

no misdirect at all. Bush IS stupid. If he didn't have Karl Rove and a band of daddy-picked and groomed handlers around him at all times, he couldn't figure out how to find the restroom.

Forum List

Back