Top-Ten Reasons to Get Out of Iraq. Now!

I am not only suggesting it, I'm saying. If it is divissive during a time of war or emergency, it is wrong.

so you would not, for example, call out to the light brigade that they were riding into danger for fear of showing a lack of unity during time of emergency?

so the minute a president commits troops to battle, regardless of how incredibly ill-advised such a move might be, you think we should all be silent until the conclusion, regardless of how things might progress?

That isn't what I said at all.

so what are we to do if we truly believe that the president is driving the bus over the cliff? First you say that any sort of statements to that effect are damaging and then you seem to say something else.

You aren't doing that. You've consistently criticized the person who sent the light brigade out.

BIG difference.

Because the only way to get the light brigade called back from their mission in our society is to convince the public - and thus pressure the person who sent the brigade out - to bring them back.

And what is the difference - from our enemy's perspective - in the two approaches you claim such a big difference between?

I am not only suggesting it, I'm saying. If it is divissive during a time of war or emergency, it is wrong.

Nope, whats wrong is going along with an aggressive war.

This is what they did in Germany....they went along. Even those who disagreed...they were afraid to speak out so they went along. Too bad they did that huh? Thats why freedom of speech and dissent are so important.

Its never RIGHT to go along with a wrong....aggressive wars are just mass murder and thats exactly what you are going along with.

This is what they did in Germany....they went along. Even those who disagreed...they were afraid to speak out so they went along. Too bad they did that huh? Thats why freedom of speech and dissent are so important.

Its never RIGHT to go along with a wrong....aggressive wars are just mass murder and thats exactly what you are going along with.

How about passive wars ?

My condolences--for those of you who think this can be stopped any time son.

the first thing we have to do to stop it...is to get the wackos that started it out of the white house so that no one will care anymore to listen to and watch pompom waving chickenhawk assholes like YOU! Son.

the first thing we have to do to stop it...is to get the wackos that started it out of the white house so that no one will care anymore to listen to and watch pompom waving chickenhawk assholes like YOU! Son.

The whackos that started it aren't in the White House ... they're in the Middle East.

Regardless what you wish to believe, the second we disengage, it's the beginning of the end for us.

The whackos that started it aren't in the White House ... they're in the Middle East.

Regardless what you wish to believe, the second we disengage, it's the beginning of the end for us.

The wackos who started the war against us are in the hills of Pakistan....STILL... just as strong as the day they first attacked us. The wackos who started the war in Iraq are in the white house.

And who said anything about disengaging? I want us to start engaging our enemies and quit fucking around in the middle of a civil war in Iraq where our presence annoys both sides.

Its a very clear matter of public record that the US started it by invading...I wouldnt try to lie about, the entire world knows the truth.

OK, LARKINN , Maineman and all you other Liberals, here we have Ruby ONCE again calling our troops mass murderers. I won't hold my breath for your condemnation though.

OK, LARKINN , Maineman and all you other Liberals, here we have Ruby ONCE again calling our troops mass murderers. I won't hold my breath for your condemnation though.

Are you kidding? The same people who whined like little bitches about red states rule but said not word one about truthmatters?

Aww its rather cute how you want to play the "shes bashing our trooops card"...the propaganda on that issue has been well laid out by people much smarter than yourself.

But it wont work on me anyway.

US troops are a bunch of human beings, like any other bunch of human beings. They are good and bad and everything in between. They are not mini-gods nor are they devils incarnate. They are a group of people.

I doubt your basic military guy has ANY say over what his orders are, nor am I under the illusion that most would stand up against the military and disobey orders and suffer the consequences but would rather just fulfill the orders handed down. Some are in agreement with what we are doing, some are not...just like any other group of people you find.

I blame us ALL, the citizens of america. Its OUR GOVT and our responsiblity to control them. If anything, we are victimizing our own military and abusing them by mis-using them. Many will have to live with nightmares the rest of their lives, so many wont come home whole...and some wont come home at all.

If you are looking for the people who really let the troops down, its we, the american citizens and the corrupt govt we failed to control.

Aww its rather cute how you want to play the "shes bashing our trooops card"...the propaganda on that issue has been well laid out by people much smarter than yourself.

But it wont work on me anyway.

US troops are a bunch of human beings, like any other bunch of human beings. They are good and bad and everything in between. They are not mini-gods nor are they devils incarnate. They are a group of people.

I doubt your basic military guy has ANY say over what his orders are, nor am I under the illusion that most would stand up against the military and disobey orders and suffer the consequences but would rather just fulfill the orders handed down. Some are in agreement with what we are doing, some are not...just like any other group of people you find.

I blame us ALL, the citizens of america. Its OUR GOVT and our responsiblity to control them. If anything, we are victimizing our own military and abusing them by mis-using them. Many will have to live with nightmares the rest of their lives, so many wont come home whole...and some wont come home at all.

If you are looking for the people who really let the troops down, its we, the american citizens and the corrupt govt we failed to control.

You can spin it anyway you want, but in thread after thread you have clearly stated the US Military purposefully targets civilians, the US Military are terrorists, the US Military murders civilains, and you have stated for the record that our troops are mass murderers. Further you have openly compared them to Germans in WW2.

And what is the response from the left? TOTAL , UTTER, COMPLETE silence.

You can spin it anyway you want, but in thread after thread you have clearly stated the US Military purposefully targets civilians, the US Military are terrorists, the US Military murders civilains, and you have stated for the record that our troops are mass murderers. Further you have openly compared them to Germans in WW2.

And what is the response from the left? TOTAL , UTTER, COMPLETE silence.

I have never suggested that our military MURDERED civilians -except in those cases where they did, of course... I never suggested that our military are terrorists, but I do wonder how you think we could conduct massive shock and awe air/missile strikes against a heavily populated urban center for days on end and not fully expect to kill civilians.

"Yeah...we dropped shitloads of bombs on a city for days and days, but we were aiming for the military installations that were scattered throughout the neighborhoods. If ANY innocent civilians died, it certainly wasn't on purpose!" LOL

Yeah...we fired a cruise missile into a restaurant next to an apartment building because we thought that Saddam might have been dining there - even though he wasn't - but we certainly didn't plan on killing the other non-Saddam diners in restaurant and we certainly were completely unaware that the apartment building was actually inhabited by innocent civilians! Their deaths were certainly not "on purpose"! LOL

Forum List

Back