Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

And people wonder why gays think the Dems give us a better chance of getting equal rights........:eusa_whistle:

We remember them giving back Log Cabin donations too....afraid our money would give them AIDS or something, I guess.

hey Bo....if the Democrats/Liberals are going to stand with you....how come they do it for the photo ops but when they cast their ballots......you still get fucked?....:eusa_whistle:

What's our alternative, Harry? Republicans? :lol::lol::lol:

so that doesnt bother you when they tell you in public how they are with you,but in reality they dont care anymore about your rights than the Republicans......at least with the Republicans you know where they stand.....they are not telling you how much they care,and then vote down a right for ya....one party is telling you up front,no marriage rights.....the other is telling you, yea we are for you, in public,but in private...screw ya.....there is a difference between honesty and dishonesty......thats the way the Democrats treat Blacks and other non-white minorities.....stand up there with them with their arms linked and tell them how they are with them.....but please...just dont move into my neighborhood.....thats were we have to draw this rights line....

Last edited:
hey Bo....if the Democrats/Liberals are going to stand with you....how come they do it for the photo ops but when they cast their ballots......you still get fucked?....:eusa_whistle:

so that doesnt bother you when they tell you in public how they are with you,but in reality they dont care anymore about your rights than the Republicans......at least with the Republicans you know where they stand.....they are not telling you how much they care,and then vote down a right for ya....one party is telling you up front,no marriage rights.....the other is telling you, yea we are for you, in public,but in private...screw ya.....there is a difference between honesty and dishonesty......thats the way the Democrats treat Blacks and other non-white minorities.....stand up there with them with their arms linked and tell them how they are with them.....but please...just dont move into my neighborhood.....thats were we have to draw this rights line....

Um...Under a Democrat we got DADT which was better than what was before....Under a Democrat we took the next step and got rid of DADT.

What have Republicans done for us....

LIST HERE:

Barack Obama won't give you gay marriage. Why should a Republican?

Do you think Obama would sign a bill eliminating DOMA?

Do you think a Republican would?

And Prop H8 is heading towards the Supreme Court...which way would the Justice Dept. jump in that case?...an Obama Justice Dept?

Last edited:

Um...Under a Democrat we got DADT which was better than what was before....Under a Democrat we took the next step and got rid of DADT.

What have Republicans done for us....

LIST HERE:

the repeal of dadt wouldn't have passed without republican votes.

have a nice day

I don't know. But any Republican who supports it in a Presidential campaign will have Barack Obama running to his right, and stating he opposes it.

Obama has expressed his personal opinion on gay marriage...are you saying he "ran" on that....and would "run on" it again?

no, if that were the case, eric holder would be in court defending DOMA

oh, wait....

I don't know. But any Republican who supports it in a Presidential campaign will have Barack Obama running to his right, and stating he opposes it.

Obama has expressed his personal opinion on gay marriage...are you saying he "ran" on that....and would "run on" it again?

Obama doesn't believe in gay marriage. You can chalk it up to him being a Muslim, or being a Black Liberation Theologist. Doesn't matter.

Republicans would be fools to hand him that issue on a silver platter.

Obama doesn't believe in gay marriage. You can chalk it up to him being a Muslim, or being a Black Liberation Theologist. Doesn't matter.

Republicans would be fools to hand him that issue on a silver platter.

Oh...one of those. Gotcha. :eusa_whistle:

The Republican Party is 90% white and many, possibly the majority, want to celebrate "Confederate" day. Republicans in some states want to make gays criminals for "existing" and the largest state, Texas, wants to make them "felons" and the people who help them "felons".

Yet, the Democratic Party, made up of blacks, gays, Hispanics, Muslims, Christians, women, men, young, old, educated, uneducated, scientists, teachers, and every other economic and ethnic group are in fact, "RACIST BIGOTS", uh, IF you vote for them that is.

That is one thing you have to admire about Republicans. They fact that they can just "make up" their own reality. They can excuse anything they do. And they can celebrate the good old days of "slavery" while "suggesting" the ancestors of those slaves are, "racist bigots".

sigh

oh Christ how many times do we have to hear this same fucking Mantra?.....hey Dean if your so fucking smart can you maybe say this shit differently so it maybe appears to be a "fresh" thought.....after reading it in 7 out of 10 of your posts.....its getting kinda old.....or wait.....maybe your not that smart ......oh well we survived Chris and his repetitious shit....

If Republicans want to win back the White House, they are wasting their time wooing gays.

Actually not, most Gay men prefer straight men. The dream, to turn a conservative white man gay, we just need to bait them a bit to get their vote. This is why all the Gays are frustrated, I see it here on USMB all the time, calling us homophobe, challenging us to accept them, demanding we accept them, I bet you if the homosexuals could, they would pass a law requiring straight white conservative men to marry a homosexual man.

Its not anger so much as the frustration the Liberal Homosexuals have at turning Conservatives gay. It their dream.

We need to throw them a bone, thats all it takes to win their vote.

no, if that were the case, eric holder would be in court defending DOMA

oh, wait....

Let's see how long that lasts....;)

Especially when H8 gets to the Supreme Court

If Republicans want to win back the White House, they are wasting their time wooing gays.

Actually not, most Gay men prefer straight men. The dream, to turn a conservative white man gay, we just need to bait them a bit to get their vote. This is why all the Gays are frustrated, I see it here on USMB all the time, calling us homophobe, challenging us to accept them, demanding we accept them, I bet you if the homosexuals could, they would pass a law requiring straight white conservative men to marry a homosexual man.

Its not anger so much as the frustration the Liberal Homosexuals have at turning Conservatives gay. It their dream.

We need to throw them a bone, thats all it takes to win their vote.

:lmao:

And where, pray tell, did you glean that little tidbit of information......?

Forum List

Back