Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

And people wonder why gays think the Dems give us a better chance of getting equal rights........:eusa_whistle:

We remember them giving back Log Cabin donations too....afraid our money would give them AIDS or something, I guess.
The choice of homosexuality doesn't deserve equal rights, it is just a choice, period.

Ah...so if something is classified as being a "choice", even if it's legal and done by consenting law-abiding tax-paying citizens, they don't deserve equal rights?

The only Republicans who win national elections have the backing of social conservatives. Reagan, Bush, Bush, yes. Ford, Dole, McCain, no.

You call Reagan and the Bush's social conservatives? :lol::lol::lol:

I see you dodged my question, just what RIGHTS don't you have that the rest of us don't?
you all act like you are SLAVES OR BLACKS who WERE fighting for Equal rights, that my dear is a JOKE.

Let's see..can I legally marry anywhere in the US and have the full faith apply to us and our child?

Can I adopt my daughter legally in all 50 states and have it recognized in all 50 states?

^^That don't even make sense.^^ But YES, sadly the GOP, LIKE THE DEMS, had a very ignorant, dark, and bigoted past when it came to us, but also, again, SO DID the majority of America, BUT all that IS changing.

Our last Prez. candidate voted AGAINST the '04 gay marriage amendment, DADT repeal WAS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT US, etc.

I'm proud that my party is moving forward, the RIGHT way, as leaving us alone to do what we do is indeed CONSERVATIVE rather than tryna legislate that kinda "morality"

Well then, how bout WE ASK YOU ALL to LEAVE us alone and stop calling for "special rights with marriage" and acting like you are all so special we all should bow down and kiss your ass.

YOu are right...we should stay in the closet and shut up.....:doubt: That always works so well....

Oh hell no you shouldn't, you ALL should go around MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE if they DON'T AGREE WITH YOU.

When we are discussing Liberty, and Tolerance of others, while maintaining your own Individual Identity and personal values, it is a win, win. Nobody should be persecuted because of sexual orientation.

Are you "persecuted" if your union is not called a marriage by the state, if you are a same sex couple?

My Personal View is that Gay Unions should be allowed, and if it's what they truly want, to parallel Straight Marriage legally. I feel they should call it what they will, except Marriage, which is by definition, here, in the US, is the Union of one man and one woman. That is my personal position. ;)

Fine, just strike the word "marriage" off of ALL legal documentation and give it solely to religion to use. Makes sense.

You call Reagan and the Bush's social conservatives? :lol::lol::lol:

I see you dodged my question, just what RIGHTS don't you have that the rest of us don't?
you all act like you are SLAVES OR BLACKS who WERE fighting for Equal rights, that my dear is a JOKE.

Let's see..can I legally marry anywhere in the US and have the full faith apply to us and our child?

Can I adopt my daughter legally in all 50 states and have it recognized in all 50 states?

You can Marry like THE MAJORITY of us do.
You all have the SAME RIGHTS as the rest of US.

It doesn't really do any good posting facts for right wingers. They say, "What rights do gays have that everyone else doesn't have?" Then I posted a link to a site that lists 1,400 laws and rights granted to people who legally are married.

Then, get this,

They say, "Well, if you're a guy, you can marry a woman and have those rights". And they say this with that self satisfied, smug manner believing they "won" the argument.

And in their tiny minds, they have.

Well then, how bout WE ASK YOU ALL to LEAVE us alone and stop calling for "special rights with marriage" and acting like you are all so special we all should bow down and kiss your ass.

YOu are right...we should stay in the closet and shut up.....:doubt: That always works so well....

Oh hell no you shouldn't, you ALL should go around MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE if they DON'T AGREE WITH YOU.

Are you disliking the competition?

This would be the first time this happened. I recall Trent Lott was going to save gays by sprinkling Holy water on them. And the texans wouldn't let them into the convention, calling them perverts, cross dressers, pedophiles, etc. And all the while their candidates took the campaign donations from the Log Cabin Republicans, as they do year after year. Now you know why they will never have a women president!!! LMAO!! It's the spot on the chair. :)

Last edited:

You can Marry like THE MAJORITY of us do.
You all have the SAME RIGHTS as the rest of US.

Ah...I see now. You think the MAJORITY of you marry people you are NOT sexually attracted to...and you think that we all have the SAME RIGHTS to marry those we are NOT sexually attracted to. How odd I never thought that that was what the right to marry was all about.....:doubt:

It doesn't really do any good posting facts for right wingers. They say, "What rights do gays have that everyone else doesn't have?" Then I posted a link to a site that lists 1,400 laws and rights granted to people who legally are married.

Then, get this,

They say, "Well, if you're a guy, you can marry a woman and have those rights". And they say this with that self satisfied, smug manner believing they "won" the argument.

And in their tiny minds, they have.

IF you read up on the Loving v. Virginia case, that was the same argument brought up by Virginia lawyers....the Supreme Court actually laughed at them.

Which "majority" will a POTUS candidate who supports SSM be reflecting?

pew2010ssm.jpg

Since Barack Obama opposes SSM, he will actually be running to the right of any Republican who supports SSM.

And that will be a winning issue for Obama, just like mocking McCain's taxes on health care benefits was.

Forum List

Back