Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

Isn't that great? What white refused to do, blacks carried through on.:eusa_angel:

I saw all those blacks on street corners with those Yes on H8 signs on sundays yelling at cars.....:eusa_eh:

yelling at cars? sounds terrible impression.

It was very enlightening...they were at most major street corners with big signs with their kids and waving bibles and yelling for people to support Prop H8....many of the big box churches handed out church paid for signs and had their congregations go out to demonstrate rather than have church service.

If Republicans want to win back the White House, they are wasting their time wooing gays.

Actually not, most Gay men prefer straight men. The dream, to turn a conservative white man gay, we just need to bait them a bit to get their vote. This is why all the Gays are frustrated, I see it here on USMB all the time, calling us homophobe, challenging us to accept them, demanding we accept them, I bet you if the homosexuals could, they would pass a law requiring straight white conservative men to marry a homosexual man.

Its not anger so much as the frustration the Liberal Homosexuals have at turning Conservatives gay. It their dream.

We need to throw them a bone, thats all it takes to win their vote.

:lmao:

And where, pray tell, did you glean that little tidbit of information......?

Its not clear to you, they dont hate white, conservative, men, they lust after us. The anger they express is frustration, the hate is self defense, they cant show they are hurt. I also live in California where the creeps literally cannot keep their hand to themselves. You can also read it in Boy George's book, I happened to thumb to the page inadvertently, I honestly did not buy the book or read it, just found the page at the bookstore. Honest.

Actually not, most Gay men prefer straight men. The dream, to turn a conservative white man gay, we just need to bait them a bit to get their vote. This is why all the Gays are frustrated, I see it here on USMB all the time, calling us homophobe, challenging us to accept them, demanding we accept them, I bet you if the homosexuals could, they would pass a law requiring straight white conservative men to marry a homosexual man.

Its not anger so much as the frustration the Liberal Homosexuals have at turning Conservatives gay. It their dream.

We need to throw them a bone, thats all it takes to win their vote.

:lmao:

And where, pray tell, did you glean that little tidbit of information......?

Its not clear to you, they dont hate white, conservative, men, they lust after us. The anger they express is frustration, the hate is self defense, they cant show they are hurt. I also live in California where the creeps literally cannot keep their hand to themselves. You can also read it in Boy George's book, I happened to thumb to the page inadvertently, I honestly did not buy the book or read it, just found the page at the bookstore. Honest.

:lol: Please! :lmao: OMIGOD! :rofl: Yer killin' me! :laugh2:

And people wonder why gays think the Dems give us a better chance of getting equal rights........:eusa_whistle:

We remember them giving back Log Cabin donations too....afraid our money would give them AIDS or something, I guess.
The choice of homosexuality doesn't deserve equal rights, it is just a choice, period.

Do you have a right to make whatever choices you want to? All choices deserve equal rights. I have publicly spoken out against both affirmative action and the concept that people deserve extra rights because they are homosexual, or any other reason, and will continue to do so, but they deserve equal rights simply because they are alive. You really need to get your head out of your ass.

Mainstream Conservatives are generally conceding that they have permanently lost on their anti-gay agenda and are giving up and trying to move on (in keeping with the truism that conservatism is in perpetual retreat and inevitably loses every battle to progress).

The fringe wingnuts will probably fight on, fruitlessly.

rimshot.gif

Ahhhh....so you agree that it doesn't matter if the Republicans ignore the social conservatives...they will vote Republican no matter what. :lol::lol::lol:

Just like it doesn't matter if Democrats are racists bigots, you will vote for them anyway.

if Democrats are racists bigots "IF?" You vote or them anyway? In spite of?

The Republican Party is 90% white and many, possibly the majority, want to celebrate "Confederate" day. Republicans in some states want to make gays criminals for "existing" and the largest state, Texas, wants to make them "felons" and the people who help them "felons".

Yet, the Democratic Party, made up of blacks, gays, Hispanics, Muslims, Christians, women, men, young, old, educated, uneducated, scientists, teachers, and every other economic and ethnic group are in fact, "RACIST BIGOTS", uh, IF you vote for them that is.

That is one thing you have to admire about Republicans. They fact that they can just "make up" their own reality. They can excuse anything they do. And they can celebrate the good old days of "slavery" while "suggesting" the ancestors of those slaves are, "racist bigots".

sigh

Isn't Read the guy who said that Obama is light skinned African American who does not speak with a Negro dialect? I might be confused, but I do know that if a Republican had said that you would be calling for him to resign. Yet you sit there and spout platitudes in defense of racism.

Nobody is as good at making up their own reality as you rdean, not even the most delusional paranoid schizophrenic.

You call Reagan and the Bush's social conservatives? :lol::lol::lol:

I see you dodged my question, just what RIGHTS don't you have that the rest of us don't?
you all act like you are SLAVES OR BLACKS who WERE fighting for Equal rights, that my dear is a JOKE.

Let's see..can I legally marry anywhere in the US and have the full faith apply to us and our child?

Can I adopt my daughter legally in all 50 states and have it recognized in all 50 states?

I could be wrong about this, but my impression is that any adoption that is recognized anywhere in the US is legal in every state. Why wouldn't it be?

It doesn't really do any good posting facts for right wingers. They say, "What rights do gays have that everyone else doesn't have?" Then I posted a link to a site that lists 1,400 laws and rights granted to people who legally are married.

Then, get this,

They say, "Well, if you're a guy, you can marry a woman and have those rights". And they say this with that self satisfied, smug manner believing they "won" the argument.

And in their tiny minds, they have.

Marriage laws are always designed to prohibit people from marrying, which is why smart people think the government should get out of marriage entirely.

:eusa_whistle:
There won't be any SSM bills anywhere near Barack Obama. He knows better than that.

Of course....with a Republican majority House...isn't THAT safe to say....:eusa_whistle:

You really shouldn't try to defend Obama's record on gay rights, it is atrocious. The truth is that as long as he is in politics his "evolving" stance on gay marriage will remain that he supports civil unions, and thinks marriage should be between a man and a woman. After no one can vote for him it might "evolve" to something else, or it might not.

What's our alternative, Harry? Republicans? :lol::lol::lol:

so that doesnt bother you when they tell you in public how they are with you,but in reality they dont care anymore about your rights than the Republicans......at least with the Republicans you know where they stand.....they are not telling you how much they care,and then vote down a right for ya....one party is telling you up front,no marriage rights.....the other is telling you, yea we are for you, in public,but in private...screw ya.....there is a difference between honesty and dishonesty......thats the way the Democrats treat Blacks and other non-white minorities.....stand up there with them with their arms linked and tell them how they are with them.....but please...just dont move into my neighborhood.....thats were we have to draw this rights line....

Um...Under a Democrat we got DADT which was better than what was before....Under a Democrat we took the next step and got rid of DADT.

What have Republicans done for us....

LIST HERE:

They sued the government and won the case that got DADT repeal sorta passed.

And people wonder why gays think the Dems give us a better chance of getting equal rights........:eusa_whistle:

We remember them giving back Log Cabin donations too....afraid our money would give them AIDS or something, I guess.
The choice of homosexuality doesn't deserve equal rights, it is just a choice, period.

Do you have a right to make whatever choices you want to? All choices deserve equal rights. I have publicly spoken out against both affirmative action and the concept that people deserve extra rights because they are homosexual, or any other reason, and will continue to do so, but they deserve equal rights simply because they are alive. You really need to get your head out of your ass.

Extra Rights? Homosexuals have equal rights, I have no right to change the meaning of homosexuality do I, Homosexuals have no right to change the meaning of marriage.

Homosexuals can even get married, I see stories every year of married politicians being homosexual so how is this "right", denied.

Anyhow, to demand as a right to have the government regulate your most intimate relations with another human being proves one thing, homosexuals are deranged and should not be accepted into society. Of course many do not accept this political movement by the few, my brother is gay and he says he is against "gay marriage", he says the whole idea of being gay means you do not marry. Anyhow its funny how the Liberals are the biggest voice, stereotyping what all gays want, the Liberals define both sides, what pricks.

Last edited:
I guess half right is the best we can get from the left these days. The real story is that some conservative groups refuse to attend if pro-homosexual groups dominate the conservative agenda. How many libs would attend a progressive meeting if pro-lifers attended? It would be in the liberal interest if they paid more attention to their own fragmented party instead of worrying about the republican agenda.

Being gay is not a choice. It is scientifically been shown to be a genetic expression, not an environmental one, and represent a large group of people that receive mass prejudice and negative stereotype. Being pro-life, is a choice, usually influenced heavily by Christian beliefs, and are in the fact the ones to dole out prejudice, including towards gays.

Conservatives refuse to attend because they are too many homosexuals. So what? Homosexuals, for whatever reason, make them uncomfortable, and I don't believe it is political. It is personal. They are afraid of, and likely dislike or disagree with people being gay. In other words, homophobia. A phenomenon unheard in todays society. Further, anti-gay sentiment is usually put in place by religious beliefs, namely, Christian religious beliefs, which happen to exist heavily in the conservative party.

These Christian beliefs are the same beliefs which spur pro-life sentiment, as well as anti-gay sentiment. These people are the perpetrators of much hypocrisy and hate. So, I do not believe that liberals choosing not to go to a liberal rally because of the heavy presence of pro-lifers is quite the same. Pro-lifers wish to impose their beliefs onto everyone else. Gays simply wish rights for themselves, rights which do not and will not effect ANYBODY else on a practical level, except for those religious types who believe that the mere allowing of gays to liberties shared by everyone is somehow in mis-alignment with God, and therefore MAKE it to mean an infringement upon their beliefs, when it fact, it is their choice to hang onto those beliefs.

You're post is bogus.

Get the fuck off my internets moron.

Being gay is not a choice. It is scientifically been shown to be a genetic expression, not an environmental one, and represent a large group of people that receive mass prejudice and negative stereotype. Being pro-life, is a choice, usually influenced heavily by Christian beliefs, and are in the fact the ones to dole out prejudice, including towards gays.

Conservatives refuse to attend because they are too many homosexuals. So what? Homosexuals, for whatever reason, make them uncomfortable, and I don't believe it is political. It is personal. They are afraid of, and likely dislike or disagree with people being gay. In other words, homophobia. A phenomenon unheard in todays society. Further, anti-gay sentiment is usually put in place by religious beliefs, namely, Christian religious beliefs, which happen to exist heavily in the conservative party.

These Christian beliefs are the same beliefs which spur pro-life sentiment, as well as anti-gay sentiment. These people are the perpetrators of much hypocrisy and hate. So, I do not believe that liberals choosing not to go to a liberal rally because of the heavy presence of pro-lifers is quite the same. Pro-lifers wish to impose their beliefs onto everyone else. Gays simply wish rights for themselves, rights which do not and will not effect ANYBODY else on a practical level, except for those religious types who believe that the mere allowing of gays to liberties shared by everyone is somehow in mis-alignment with God, and therefore MAKE it to mean an infringement upon their beliefs, when it fact, it is their choice to hang onto those beliefs.

You're post is bogus.

Talk about a bogus post.

Science has not demonstrated anything about homosexuality other than that it knows nothing about what causes it. As a matter of fact, twin studies have proved that homosexuality is not genetic in origin because mono zygotic twins who are gay do not always have gay twins. If, as you state, sexual preference is encoded at the genetic level this would never happen because mono zygotic twins have identical DNA.

My guess is the rest of your post is as bogus as your statement about what science has proven.

Uh, no...sorry. I am making fun of the minority refusing to go to CPAC....sorry that you misunderstood. I'm pretty sure it was clear tho.

If so, that's good. The part where you said, "And people wonder why gays think the Dems give us a better chance of getting equal rights........

We remember them giving back Log Cabin donations too....afraid our money would give them AIDS or something, I guess."

Who are you talking about there? Looks like CPAC.

Forum List

Back