Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

Sorry. That still makes you a hater.

Wow...don't know you well, so I'm hoping that you are being ironic...I don't hate anybody...except people who call me a hater because I disagree..."hater" is used like "Jew" was used in the 1930s...we have to hate the hater (even though it's the one using the word that is spreading the hate)...first we hate the hater then we have to kill the hater...I mean, what did I say? No persecution, discrimination or harm...just NO AFFIRMATION..

Zenpen

I am, sort of. You need to celebrate them, not just tolerate them.

Or it isn't good enough.

Gotcha...irony noted...celebrate...will get right to work on that..

Zenpen

Means nothing. Republicans are wasting their time wooing the homosexual rights crowd.

The part of the Gay community we are interested in wooing is already on board. Eye on the prize, we all win.

Then there is no reason to throw in with the opposition on this (or any) social issue.

When we are discussing Liberty, and Tolerance of others, while maintaining your own Individual Identity and personal values, it is a win, win. Nobody should be persecuted because of sexual orientation.

The part of the Gay community we are interested in wooing is already on board. Eye on the prize, we all win.

Then there is no reason to throw in with the opposition on this (or any) social issue.

When we are discussing Liberty, and Tolerance of others, while maintaining your own Individual Identity and personal values, it is a win, win. Nobody should be persecuted because of sexual orientation.

And for the majority of people in this country, they AREN'T persecuted by them. In fact most could give a shit less who they want to "love" have sex with.. Sure there are some who can't and will NEVER accept homosexuality, but they want to LUMP us all into their little pitty victim party.

Last edited:
And people wonder why gays think the Dems give us a better chance of getting equal rights........:eusa_whistle:

We remember them giving back Log Cabin donations too....afraid our money would give them AIDS or something, I guess.
The choice of homosexuality doesn't deserve equal rights, it is just a choice, period.

Are you "persecuted" if your union is not called a marriage by the state, if you are a same sex couple?

Won't change which party they vote for.

Ahhhh....so you agree that it doesn't matter if the Republicans ignore the social conservatives...they will vote Republican no matter what. :lol::lol::lol:

The only Republicans who win national elections have the backing of social conservatives. Reagan, Bush, Bush, yes. Ford, Dole, McCain, no.

You call Reagan and the Bush's social conservatives? :lol::lol::lol:

Ahhhh....so you agree that it doesn't matter if the Republicans ignore the social conservatives...they will vote Republican no matter what. :lol::lol::lol:

The only Republicans who win national elections have the backing of social conservatives. Reagan, Bush, Bush, yes. Ford, Dole, McCain, no.

You call Reagan and the Bush's social conservatives? :lol::lol::lol:

I see you dodged my question, just what RIGHTS don't you have that the rest of us don't?
you all act like you are SLAVES OR BLACKS who WERE fighting for Equal rights, that my dear is a JOKE.

Last edited:
When our children come to us about sex, we tell them that the act itself is a wholesome and healthy activity, when done in love. Right? Would you look at your kid and tell him that putting his penis up another man's rectum is a healthy and wholesome act? Would you REALLY? I mean, go to a mirror and look at yourself and say, "I, along with all other sophisticated, urbane, people believe that putting my penis up another man's rectum, when done in love, is a healthy and wholesome activity. In fact, I wouldn't mind wearing a T-shirt that said exactly that"...try to say it three times while looking yourself in the eye. Try saying it to your mother.
Gay folks shouldn't be persecuted, or discriminated against, nor should they be harmed. But you can't make me say that the acts that they commit are healthy. At that point I become responsible for what I have declared.

Zenpen

Tell me you wear a t-shirt describing the hetero sex acts (which include anal and oral sex, btw)

Are you "persecuted" if your union is not called a marriage by the state, if you are a same sex couple?

My Personal View is that Gay Unions should be allowed, and if it's what they truly want, to parallel Straight Marriage legally. I feel they should call it what they will, except Marriage, which is by definition, here, in the US, is the Union of one man and one woman. That is my personal position. ;)

Omg, what are you all something special that they weren't tolerant and FRIENDLY towards you?
good grief

^^That don't even make sense.^^ But YES, sadly the GOP, LIKE THE DEMS, had a very ignorant, dark, and bigoted past when it came to us, but also, again, SO DID the majority of America, BUT all that IS changing.

Our last Prez. candidate voted AGAINST the '04 gay marriage amendment, DADT repeal WAS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT US, etc.

I'm proud that my party is moving forward, the RIGHT way, as leaving us alone to do what we do is indeed CONSERVATIVE rather than tryna legislate that kinda "morality"

Well then, how bout WE ASK YOU ALL to LEAVE us alone and stop calling for "special rights with marriage" and acting like you are all so special we all should bow down and kiss your ass.

YOu are right...we should stay in the closet and shut up.....:doubt: That always works so well....

Bodecea, CPAC is standing with the Gay Community. What part of that are you missing?

I agree with that...if you were to look at my OP, I am referring to those silly groups walking out of CPAC...please do not assume because some others here WANT to misinterpret what I said, that they are right.

Just like it doesn't matter if Democrats are racists bigots, you will vote for them anyway.

if Democrats are racists bigots "IF?" You vote or them anyway? In spite of?

The Republican Party is 90% white and many, possibly the majority, want to celebrate "Confederate" day. Republicans in some states want to make gays criminals for "existing" and the largest state, Texas, wants to make them "felons" and the people who help them "felons".

Yet, the Democratic Party, made up of blacks, gays, Hispanics, Muslims, Christians, women, men, young, old, educated, uneducated, scientists, teachers, and every other economic and ethnic group are in fact, "RACIST BIGOTS", uh, IF you vote for them that is.

That is one thing you have to admire about Republicans. They fact that they can just "make up" their own reality. They can excuse anything they do. And they can celebrate the good old days of "slavery" while "suggesting" the ancestors of those slaves are, "racist bigots".

sigh

Forum List

Back