Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

What's our alternative, Harry? Republicans? :lol::lol::lol:

so that doesnt bother you when they tell you in public how they are with you,but in reality they dont care anymore about your rights than the Republicans......at least with the Republicans you know where they stand.....they are not telling you how much they care,and then vote down a right for ya....one party is telling you up front,no marriage rights.....the other is telling you, yea we are for you, in public,but in private...screw ya.....there is a difference between honesty and dishonesty......thats the way the Democrats treat Blacks and other non-white minorities.....stand up there with them with their arms linked and tell them how they are with them.....but please...just dont move into my neighborhood.....thats were we have to draw this rights line....

Um...Under a Democrat we got DADT which was better than what was before....Under a Democrat we took the next step and got rid of DADT.

What have Republicans done for us....

LIST HERE:

you DID NOT answer the question Bo.....i just told you that the Republicans tell you to your face ....NO MARRIAGE RIGHTS....while the people you think are so behind you tell you to your face...YES MARRIAGE RIGHTS....but when the time comes to vote ...they say fuck you....this is ok with you?.....deciet....

The GOP needs people to SCAPEGOAT.

Gays are one of those targeted groups.

There's nothing like mutually agreed upon victims to keep the mob happy.

Talk about a bogus post.

Science has not demonstrated anything about homosexuality other than that it knows nothing about what causes it. As a matter of fact, twin studies have proved that homosexuality is not genetic in origin because mono zygotic twins who are gay do not always have gay twins. If, as you state, sexual preference is encoded at the genetic level this would never happen because mono zygotic twins have identical DNA.

My guess is the rest of your post is as bogus as your statement about what science has proven.

From Ask a Geneticist

A number of studies have looked at homosexuality in twins, all with similar results. For example, in one study, if one identical twin was gay, the other was also gay 50% of the time. If they were fraternal twins, they were both gay 22% of the time. And if one was adopted, the chances fell to 11%.

Now these numbers are from one study. Other studies have different percentages but the same trend—identical twins are more likely to both be gay as compared to fraternal twins.

This strongly suggests that there is a genetic component—there is something in their genes that makes them more likely to be gay. Genetics, though, isn't everything.

If it were, then identical twins would both be gay 100% of the time. And this clearly isn't the case.

And if it were all environment, then identical twins would both be gay as often as fraternal twins. Again, this isn't the situation.

So the interplay of environment and genes probably results in homosexuality. By environment, I don't just mean how someone is raised (although that is sometimes part of it). I mean the effect the environment can have on how the brain is hardwired very early on.

In the womb, things happen that can affect how we develop. A surge of hormones here, a viral infection there, and we are not the same as we would be without these environmental factors.

Handedness is an example of this. Some people have genes that make them more likely to be left-handed. Not all of these folks end up lefties, though.

J. Michael Bailey, PhD, Professor of Psychology at Northwestern University, in the Dec. 17, 1991 New York Times article "Gay Men in Twin Study," discussed the 1991 Archives of General Psychiatry article A Genetic Study of Male Sexual Orientation:

"We found 52 percent of identical twin brothers of gay men also were gay, compared with 22 percent of fraternal twins, compared with 11 percent of genetically unrelated brothers [brothers by adoption], which is exactly the kind of pattern you would want to see if something genetic were going on. The genetically most similar brothers were also the ones most likely to be gay, by a large margin."

Kenneth Kendler, MD, Director of the Virginia Institute for Psychiatric and Behavioral Genetics, et. al, reported in the Nov. 2000 American Journal of Psychiatry article "Sexual Orientation in a U.S. National Sample of Twin and Nontwin Sibling Pairs":

"In accord with findings from prior twin studies, resemblance for sexual orientation was greater in monozygotic [identical] twins than in dizygotic [fraternal] twins or nontwin sibling pairs. These results suggest that genetic factors may provide an important influence on sexual orientation.

The concordance rate for nonheterosexual sexual orientation in monozygotic twins found in this sample (31.6%) is similar to that found in the one previous general population twin study but lower than the approximately 50% concordance rates found in the two previous studies that ascertained twin pairs through homophilic publications."

The GOP thrives on fear. You are a normal god loving AmerIcans and we are her to protect you from gays, mexicans, liberals,commies.....

It's not Scapegoating at all, unless you are talking about yourself Scapegoating the GOP. There are fundamental differences in philosophy and understanding here. How is that Scapegoating? What you are doing here, does not encourage tolerance, but division. I suspect that is your true goal.

The GOP thrives on fear. You are a normal god loving AmerIcans and we are her to protect you from gays, mexicans, liberals,commies.....

OMG!!! Save us from ourselves!!! Lead us, oh great one!!! :razz: :lol: :tongue:

Isn't it funny that for all these years conservatives have been fighting against gay rights and telling us homosexuality is an abomination, and sin, and deviancy, and depravity, and abnormality, that gays would destroy the military, blah, blah,

and now they're deciding it's okay?

So when did you all decide you were wrong? How's it feel to get your sorry asses kicked on another major social issue? :lol::lol::lol:

I guess half right is the best we can get from the left these days. The real story is that some conservative groups refuse to attend if pro-homosexual groups dominate the conservative agenda. How many libs would attend a progressive meeting if pro-lifers attended? It would be in the liberal interest if they paid more attention to their own fragmented party instead of worrying about the republican agenda.

"pro homosexual groups dominated the conservative agenda"
:lol:

Everyone is pro life.

Isn't it funny that for all these years conservatives have been fighting against gay rights and telling us homosexuality is an abomination, and sin, and deviancy, and depravity, and abnormality, that gays would destroy the military, blah, blah,

So when did you all decide you were wrong? How's it feel to get your sorry asses kicked on another major social issue? :lol::lol::lol:

You have conservatives confused with right wing religous Republicans.

So weird that a monolithic groups like CPAC has a diversity argument underway. LOL! There are always those pesky libertarians that aren't nearly as socially conservative as some others. Then again, there are many 'conservatives' that aren't in step with others called 'conservatives.'

Only liberals fail to understand there is diversity in any group of citizens brought together for political concerns.

I see nothing wrong with what we fight for or against, what is wrong is to state things as you do and attribute that to conservatives of the religious right.

How about a link to the people saying exactly what you attribute to us. I have yet to see it, me and my friends pretty much never discuss this, so exactly what is the source for your information, what your told to believe. Not so much a challenge but I do want to know the source if any.

It doesn't really do any good posting facts for right wingers. They say, "What rights do gays have that everyone else doesn't have?" Then I posted a link to a site that lists 1,400 laws and rights granted to people who legally are married.

Then, get this,

They say, "Well, if you're a guy, you can marry a woman and have those rights". And they say this with that self satisfied, smug manner believing they "won" the argument.

And in their tiny minds, they have.

I am one who says exactly what you stated, its not about winning or losing, is that what all this is for you, a contest.

So weird that a monolithic groups like CPAC has a diversity argument underway. LOL! There are always those pesky libertarians that aren't nearly as socially conservative as some others. Then again, there are many 'conservatives' that aren't in step with others called 'conservatives.'

Only liberals fail to understand there is diversity in any group of citizens brought together for political concerns.

Partially true for liberals and conservatives.
Your narrow view is the same as the liberals.

Hmmm, noticing he says 'conservative' republican. The conservatives are not all orthodox literalists or even religious. They're not all straight. The Chairman of GOProud makes it very clear on what does unite the conservatives:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs_s7LJ2F8Y&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

and goofy Ed? He just can't accept it, much like his political opposites who call themselves 'conservatives' but really mean bigots.

I love it when the republicans try to keep people from joining their party.

well fer sure, cause the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party is sooooooooooo inviten.

you aren't considered "individuals" in their party, you are a group, Blacks, Homosexuls, etc etc

If you want to be USED then go for it, but don't cross them, they will turn on you like Angry dogs.:lol:

Forum List

Back