Tom Hanks' twitter posts

There IS info on other sites that have accounts of a young actress that was "offered' to Hanks when she was underage. I don't remember her name offhand, but I'll look it up and post it here after I find it. Thank you.

So you are basing it on rumors?

Isn't that something we all hate about libtards and their "evidence:?[/QU

Isn't that something we all hate about libtards and their "evidence:?
Nope, NOT just on rumors. Sarah Ruth Ashcroft alleges she WAS offered to Hanks when she was underage, and he partook in the offering. She offers some very credible evidence that this is true. I cannot link to anything because I'm on an older computer where this usually doesn't work. If you search her name, you'll get mostly left wing sites that debunk this, but there ARE other sites with Sarah's account of what happened. Thank you.
Damn, something happened to my previous post and made the print VERY small. I didn't do anything unusual for this to happen. This happened to me a couple nights ago, as well. Very strange! The info you need IS on the previous post. Look up Sarah Ruth Ashcroft.
To restore the correct size to your print, hold down the shift key and hit the "+" sign, which is above the equal sign on most keyboards. If it's back to normal, good. If it still isn't large enough, repeat.
Thanks, I'm just going to leave it like it is. It's there for anyone who wants to read it. It's funny I haven't heard back from Admiral Tory. I provided him with an actual Hanks accuser and I haven't heard a peep in response.

No. You did not. You bungled the quote. Remember? I had to go search for it.

Here's what I found:

"Ashcraft has leveled similar accusations of abuse against Hillary Clinton, her own father, and several other people and organizations. She has not provided any evidence for these claims, and she did not immediately respond to interview requests sent to her social media accounts Monday."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ishmaeldaro/youtube-tom-hanks-qanon-conspiracy-videos

I never realized you were a Qanon bullshit artist! Thanks for letting me know.

fuck Tom Hanks
He HATES our president SO much and we now know WHY. Robert De Niro, same thing. He was seriously involved with underage French girls in the 1990's. This was reported by many sources. This would help explain WHY he hates our president as much as he does.

he is a piece of shit in other words
Yep, it makes more sense of WHY De Niro hates Trump so much if you know about his pedophilia activity in France. I would bet a large sum of money that Bobby D saw some action on Epstein's island.

Nope, NOT just on rumors. Sarah Ruth Ashcroft alleges she WAS offered to Hanks when she was underage, and he partook in the offering. She offers some very credible evidence that this is true. I cannot link to anything because I'm on an older computer where this usually doesn't work. If you search her name, you'll get mostly left wing sites that debunk this, but there ARE other sites with Sarah's account of what happened. Thank you.
Damn, something happened to my previous post and made the print VERY small. I didn't do anything unusual for this to happen. This happened to me a couple nights ago, as well. Very strange! The info you need IS on the previous post. Look up Sarah Ruth Ashcroft.
To restore the correct size to your print, hold down the shift key and hit the "+" sign, which is above the equal sign on most keyboards. If it's back to normal, good. If it still isn't large enough, repeat.
Thanks, I'm just going to leave it like it is. It's there for anyone who wants to read it. It's funny I haven't heard back from Admiral Tory. I provided him with an actual Hanks accuser and I haven't heard a peep in response.

Here's what I found:

"Ashcraft has leveled similar accusations of abuse against Hillary Clinton, her own father, and several other people and organizations. She has not provided any evidence for these claims, and she did not immediately respond to interview requests sent to her social media accounts Monday."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ishmaeldaro/youtube-tom-hanks-qanon-conspiracy-videos

You obviously only read the left wing sites that debunked her allegations. I can't believe you're standing up for pedophilia activity. Just dreadful.

Here's what I found:

And you got this info from buzzfeed? What a joke!

Here's what I found:

You obviously only read the left wing sites that debunked her allegations. I can't believe you're standing up for pedophilia activity. Just dreadful.

He's not standing up for pedophilia... come on.

I've never heard a peep about Hanks being a pedophile either.

Not to say it isn't true, just that I've not heard it.

If untrue, these accusations are pretty fuckin dreadful too.

Here's what I found:

I don't believe they ARE untrue.

Nobody hates Hollywood more than I do, but it is statistically impossible for 100% of Hollywood to be pedophiles.

Hell, it is statistically impossible for 50% of Hollywood to be pedophiles.

This QAnon bullshit must stop. We cannot become liberals - making up outrageous shit about anyone who doesn’t agree with us,
I just went online and posted "Hanks" and "Epstein" on the same line and came up with the picture of a woman driving her car, and speculating out loud that she had just seen a picture of Mr. Hanks dressed in beach wear, lowering himself onto a yacht with a background that looked to me like areas I've seen in California when I was young. She made the peculiar claim it had to have been Epstein's infamous island, and she was sure the "rumor" she heard about Tom Hanks meant he was there. The Caribbean islands I have visited in no way resemble California scrub areas that was in the picture behind Mr. Hanks, and there was no proof he was on a yacht and that just wasn't the Island I saw a few weeks ago when Epstein was in the news and had just been incarcerated, before he died. I'm saying that lady falsely accused him, and successful celebrities go through life with people who don't like them looking for the worst in them and finding it. I found nothing else that would connect Mr. Hanks with Mr. Epstein except the lady who was videotape showing while driving in her car in what appeared to look like he was on a lake, somewhere in California in a very primitive scrub area with too many hills to have been the small Island Mr. Epstein owned in the Caribbean area where he was presenting underage women to adult men of all ages who liked that sort of thing.

Anyway, Mr. Hanks I gather may not be a member of my party, but I've seen nothing tonight that convinces me he had anything to do with Epstein world. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I have no information to offer except the woman I saw in my search of the internet that obviously accused Mr. Hanks of behaviors that weren't available. For example, if that was him being up to know good, where was the victim? I heard no squeals there. It was goofy city, imho.

Nobody hates Hollywood more than I do, but it is statistically impossible for 100% of Hollywood to be pedophiles.

This QAnon bullshit must stop. We cannot become liberals - making up outrageous shit about anyone who doesn’t agree with us,
I just went online and posted "Hanks" and "Epstein" on the same line and came up with the picture of a woman driving her car, and speculating out loud that she had just seen a picture of Mr. Hanks dressed in beach wear, lowering himself onto a yacht with a background that looked to me like areas I've seen in California when I was young. She made the peculiar claim it had to have been Epstein's infamous island, and she was sure the "rumor" she heard about Tom Hanks meant he was there. The Caribbean islands I have visited in no way resemble California scrub areas that was in the picture behind Mr. Hanks, and there was no proof he was on a yacht and that just wasn't the Island I saw a few weeks ago when Epstein was in the news and had just been incarcerated, before he died. I'm saying that lady falsely accused him, and successful celebrities go through life with people who don't like them looking for the worst in them and finding it. I found nothing else that would connect Mr. Hanks with Mr. Epstein except the lady who was videotape showing while driving in her car in what appeared to look like he was on a lake, somewhere in California in a very primitive scrub area with too many hills to have been the small Island Mr. Epstein owned in the Caribbean area where he was presenting underage women to adult men of all ages who liked that sort of thing.

Anyway, Mr. Hanks I gather may not be a member of my party, but I've seen nothing tonight that convinces me he had anything to do with Epstein world. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I have no information to offer except the woman I saw in my search of the internet that obviously accused Mr. Hanks of behaviors that weren't available. For example, if that was him being up to know good, where was the victim? I heard no squeals there. It was goofy city, imho.

If she's still alive, Hanks mom lived in the same little northern cali town as we did. Rumor has it, he's a very good son.

I dunno. This stuff can get crazy.

Here's what I found:

I don't believe they ARE untrue.

I understand you believe he's a pedophile. I don't know what convinced you, but I haven't seen anything to convince me.

If she's still alive, Hanks mom lived in the same little northern cali town as we did. Rumor has it, he's a very good son.

I dunno. This stuff can get crazy.
I just got done reading his bio and filmography pages. His bio shows a man devoted to the same woman since 1988, and his 4 kids. He's really into charities and in particular has a penchant for space that goes back to his childhood. In fact, he has so many home-centered interests with kids and a wife, not to mention working on films into the ten billion dollar range, where'd he get all this spare time to go after someone he has no ties to? My guess is that it may not have happened or that if he met her in passing, she may have felt she was brushed off when he turned and started talking to someone else, while she had some kind of peculiar emotional need that wasn't met since it was in passing.

Successful actors who play affable roles that warm people's hearts can be confused by immature people as being the person they set their sights on in spite of zero availability, and go by the "don't get mad, get even" thing some people are into.

I'm giving him at this point a probable pass, he's not guilty of pedophilia, unless someone has a definite picture that places him in a very convincing picture that he was up to no good. I doubt he ever did anything like that. He's a man of great achievements and hard, hard work, doing stuff that drives a lot of people off the deep end and into a psychiatry chair twice a week or more. It's the charity work that convinces me he's probably not associated with dark deeds with underage children.

He is, however, the victim of some mean accusations. That goes with the territory of fame. I have to see proof that is irrefutable. Sorry. And no, I do not care for his politics, but in Hollywood the pressure cooker is on for actors to at least act sympathetic to left-leaning politicians, and to keep his family well-heeled, he goes along with a liking for the people he meets on the left.

If he comes here, I will do my best to change his mind about being leftist. <giggle>

fuck Tom Hanks
He HATES our president SO much and we now know WHY. Robert De Niro, same thing. He was seriously involved with underage French girls in the 1990's. This was reported by many sources. This would help explain WHY he hates our president as much as he does.
Many sources reported that President Trump was corrupt. Not one of them convinced me he ever failed to obey what his Certified Public Accountant told him to do nor violated a law his Lawyer warned him about. Even his contract with Stormy Daniels, he did not fail to pay her, and he paid her extra hush money when she violated her end of the contract, plus she outed his sin, which he acknowledged and announced he wasn't paying her triple after she broke contract to keep it quiet so as not to break his wife's heart. She didn't give a damn about his wife, she wanted blood money. Her lawyer took most of that money for himself, so she got mad that she was cheated out of money she cheated to get. Yeah, he made a mistake, but he more than paid the price for it, made a public apology to his wife for something he did ten years earlier that she didn't know about. She somehow managed to get over it, and they both appear to be working things through the bad stuff. I have no idea if I could be that forgiving, but I should know from reading the good book, we must forgive someone who tells you he is sorry he did you wrong, even if it is hard to do. It also tells us to cast our burden upon the Lord and he will sustain us.

It's past my bedtime. Good night, all. Sometimes people look guilty when they're not and innocent when they're guilty. When there's no proof, I do my best not to punish someone for something they may not have done.

I have nothing against Tom Hanks, I love many of his movies. But what's up with his twitter page? I'm genuinely curious to hear a logical explanation for his strange tweets. Especially in light of the fact that he has had some very serious allegations against him. (like others in Hollywood)

I don't know if there is any truth to the allegations. But why continue to post weird stuff like this which only fans the flames of that speculation?

Do you think he's trolling people? (These posts go back for years, long before the allegations, so it doesn't seem like it could be trolling, at least not back then.)

Or do you think it's just his sense of humor? Honest question.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-12-32-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-15-15-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-18-03-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-19-56-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-20-27-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-21-17-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-22-20-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-22-54-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-23-45-PM.png
Buttercup, I don't know much about Tom Hanks' personal life, but several months ago, he immersed himself into the character of every child's best friend, "Mister Rogers," a Presbyterian Minister who specialized in the interests of small children. I think he got to liking his character and may have been practicing doing things he may have imagined his character to have noticed, in order to do a better job of acting out the part. Character immersion can help the professional actor stay focused on something he may or may not have been excited about doing. I see no fantasizing in his "tweets" unless he made revealing comments. So I'm guessing it was just a technique to help him BE Mister Rogers, who loved children in that he wanted them to grow up well and disciplined himself to talk in a way that was interesting to the small child. I wouldn't read too much into the photos--Tom Hanks may have just looked for things a small boy or a small girl on Bing images or something. He's a great actor, and each time he portrays someone, he goes 100% into thinking like the person he is imitating so he will give his best, most authentic performance. That he did it 24-7 doesn't surprise me. And yes, sometimes actors get lost in a part. But it doesn't mean they're a bad person, it just means they're human and may be wishing they had been playing only themselves in a regular job like what they consider regular people have that they don't have, having to live somebody else's life for the time it takes to make a movie, which is sometimes six, eight, twelve, or thirty weeks. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to swing all your focus on how somebody else acts, especially if the part shows you how many character flaws you have to swing over to a saint's flawless and pure life (if that were the case), then 8 weeks later, you're bad, bad Leroy Brown who only picks on people smaller or weaker than himself. aaaack!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, beautress. I too think he's a great actor, Forrest Gump is one of my favorite movies of all time. And don't get me wrong, I wasn't coming to any conclusion on him one way or the other, I was just honestly perplexed by the weird tweets, which I had never seen before. I did a search on his explanation for it, but I didn't find anything, obviously I didn't put in the right search words. But anyway, GT posted a link to an interview Hanks did, addressing the tweets. To me, his explanation was strange... I mean, I get that just about anything can be "art", but when you look at the tweets, it doesn't look like artsy photography, it just looks like taking pictures of lost clothing items or single shoes is an interest of his.

But as I said in the first post, if there are allegations against him (which very well could be baseless, I have no idea) why continually post creepy pictures that fuel that speculation? I mean, unless he's just flat out trolling and sending a big "F U" to the people who have accused him of being a pedo?

Here's another interview he did. (I was surprised by the comments, not that this means anything, but a lot of people in the comments section are not buying his explanation... I guess people are just very cynical these days when it comes to Hollywood elites.)

I have nothing against Tom Hanks, I love many of his movies. But what's up with his twitter page? I'm genuinely curious to hear a logical explanation for his strange tweets. Especially in light of the fact that he has had some very serious allegations against him. (like others in Hollywood)

I don't know if there is any truth to the allegations. But why continue to post weird stuff like this which only fans the flames of that speculation?

Do you think he's trolling people? (These posts go back for years, long before the allegations, so it doesn't seem like it could be trolling, at least not back then.)

He's an actor. Like most actors, the struggle to stay relevant is constant. Additionally, like most actors, he knows absolutely nothing of any value.

Actors are generally utterly brainless. If they were intelligent, then they would be writing books, or doing research. At very best, the closest any actor gets to that, is pretending to be a smart person who writes a book or does research..... by acting.

So Tom Hanks is an old man now.... his glory days of Forest Gump, Apollo 13, Saving Private Ryan, and Cast Away, are over. He's doing what nearly all actors do, when they are over the hill, and falling into obscurity.... he's posting stuff on twitter to try and generate attention for himself.

Remember, he's never really done anything significant in his life.... except 'act' like other people who did significant things in their lives. Tom Hanks never landed a disabled jet in the Hudson River.... he only acted like someone who landed a disabled plane in the Hudson River. And while he 'acted' like him, the movie was terrible, and not accurate to how things really went.

So what do you expect him to do?

By the way... some fans of his will consider this post a criticism. It's not. I actually thought Hanks was a very high quality actor.... but he's still.... an actor. Actors act. They don't do anything, generally speaking.

The guy down the road from me, that fixes cars, and the guy across the street that does house repairs (roofing and such), the guy 3 blocks away that installs hot water heaters... all of those people have done far more in their lives that benefit their fellow people, than Tom Hanks. All his movies have never fixed a car, or a leaky roof, or restored hot water to a family.

This is just reality. Most actors are idiots. They are good at pretending to be people who are not idiots.

He's an actor. Like most actors, the struggle to stay relevant is constant. Additionally, like most actors, he knows absolutely nothing of any value.

Actors are generally utterly brainless. If they were intelligent, then they would be writing books, or doing research. At very best, the closest any actor gets to that, is pretending to be a smart person who writes a book or does research..... by acting.

So Tom Hanks is an old man now.... his glory days of Forest Gump, Apollo 13, Saving Private Ryan, and Cast Away, are over. He's doing what nearly all actors do, when they are over the hill, and falling into obscurity.... he's posting stuff on twitter to try and generate attention for himself.

Remember, he's never really done anything significant in his life.... except 'act' like other people who did significant things in their lives. Tom Hanks never landed a disabled jet in the Hudson River.... he only acted like someone who landed a disabled plane in the Hudson River. And while he 'acted' like him, the movie was terrible, and not accurate to how things really went.

By the way... some fans of his will consider this post a criticism. It's not. I actually thought Hanks was a very high quality actor.... but he's still.... an actor. Actors act. They don't do anything, generally speaking.

The guy down the road from me, that fixes cars, and the guy across the street that does house repairs (roofing and such), the guy 3 blocks away that installs hot water heaters... all of those people have done far more in their lives that benefit their fellow people, than Tom Hanks. All his movies have never fixed a car, or a leaky roof, or restored hot water to a family.

This is just reality. Most actors are idiots. They are good at pretending to be people who are not idiots.

I agree that actors aren't usually the sharpest knives in the drawer. But I don't think he's on the verge of irrelevance. He's still starring in movies that get talked about (the latest is the Mr. Rogers movie) and he's still considered an A-list actor.

It's true though that some celebs like to do controversial things, to stay relevant.

Btw, someone on YouTube linked to this video and I wanted to hear what you guys have to say. I know that this is satire, but still, there were parts that made me cringe. Especially the words in the song the girl was singing towards the end. Joke or no joke, am I the only one who found this disturbing?

Last edited:

Here's what I found:

When was he charged, tried, and convicted?

Don't you get sick and tired of people being charged, tried, and convicted on social media?

Here's what I found:

And you got this info from buzzfeed? What a joke!

Yo realize that there are no websites that attach any credibility to her claims?

How does she know Hanks?

Apparently the attack media cannot even spell her name correctly.

Do you know that she accused her own father of molesting her? Is he in jail yet?

There is ZERO evidence anything she claims is true.

Do you have a source that isn't laughable?

So according to you, all of his work including that with veteran's groups means nothing, so you get to accuse, try, and convict him in the court of public opinion with zero evidence.

Isn't that exactly what the Dems did to President Trump?

I agree that actors aren't usually the sharpest knives in the drawer. But I don't think he's on the verge of irrelevance. He's still starring in movies that get talked about (the latest is the Mr. Rogers movie) and he's still considered an A-list actor.

It's true though that some celebs like to do controversial things, to stay relevant.

Btw, someone on YouTube linked to this video and I wanted to hear what you guys have to say. I know that this is satire, but still, there were parts that made me cringe. Especially the words in the song the girl was singing towards the end. Joke or no joke, am I the only one who found this disturbing?

That video is horrible. This is why children of actors commit suicide.

Anyway.... yeah I understand he's still considered an A-list actor. But really, what honestly well known hit film has he been in?

If you go to IMDB, you'll find his cover page movie clip, is from Cast Away. Cast Away was from 2000. We're 20 years later. What has he done? Sulley? The most boring movie ever. And Mr Rogers. Which I still haven't met anyone who saw Mr Rogers.

So... I don't know. In fact, I think this thread, is the first I've heard of Hanks since... What... The EV-1 Electric car thing?

Forum List

Back