Tom Hanks' twitter posts

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
I have nothing against Tom Hanks, I love many of his movies. But what's up with his twitter page? I'm genuinely curious to hear a logical explanation for his strange tweets. Especially in light of the fact that he has had some very serious allegations against him. (like others in Hollywood)

I don't know if there is any truth to the allegations. But why continue to post weird stuff like this which only fans the flames of that speculation?

Do you think he's trolling people? (These posts go back for years, long before the allegations, so it doesn't seem like it could be trolling, at least not back then.)

Or do you think it's just his sense of humor? Honest question.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-12-32-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-15-15-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-18-03-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-19-56-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-20-27-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-21-17-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-22-20-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-22-54-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-23-45-PM.png

He explained why he does it in an interview before. It's cheese-ballish eclectic artsy crap.

Or...hes a pedophile and confessing to all you internet sleuths that cant catch him with a cell phone camera.

Tom Hanks is a very very sick person.

everybody in Hollyweird knows that... it's no secret

Very sick human being.

He explained why he does it in an interview before. It's cheese-ballish eclectic artsy crap.

Or...hes a pedophile and confessing to all you internet sleuths that cant catch him with a cell phone camera.

Do you have a link? I searched but could't find it.

Very sick human being.

Agreed. Hanks has always been a left-leaning fool and it sounds like he's starting to lose his marbles in his old age. If he keeps regressing at this pace, his brain will soon sink to the IQ equivalency of Forest Gump.

Very sick human being.

Agreed. Hanks has always been a left-leaning fool and it sounds like he's starting to lose his marbles in his old age. If he keeps regressing at this pace, his brain will soon sink to the IQ equivalency of Forest Gump.

Absolutely! he has already turned into his Forrest Gump....sick sick sick man he is like the rest of Hollyweird!

What accusations have been levied against him? I haven’t heard anything.
That he's a pedo. It looks like he's posting all this crap to make fun of people that have accused him of being a pedophile.

Ricky Gervais opened the Golden Globes ceremony with a monologue that skewered Hollywood. He joked "It was a big year for pedophile movies. Surviving R. Kelly, Leaving Neverland, The Two Popes."

The camera cut to Tom Hanks and he didn't look very pleased...

Tom Hanks Is Not Here for Golden Globes Host Ricky Gervais' Monologue

rs_1024x759-200105172938-1024-tom-hanks-reaction-golden-globes.jpg

from the article:

"Last year, right-wing “journalist” and Trumpworshiping conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin publicly declared that if the mass arrests long promised by those promoting the QAnon conspiracy theory didn’t materialize by the end of 2019, she was going to “bow out” of the movement."

So, did this freak "bow out" of the movement?

from the article:

"Last year, right-wing “journalist” and Trumpworshiping conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin publicly declared that if the mass arrests long promised by those promoting the QAnon conspiracy theory didn’t materialize by the end of 2019, she was going to “bow out” of the movement."

Not only that, but how many children are getting diddled while qook anon sits on all of his bombshell information...

as far as being "in the know" is concerned...he either has the evidence and is thus complicit...or he is stringing people along by the nose by using the lowest hanging fruit possible.

from the article:

Not only that, but how many children are getting diddled while qook anon sits on all of his bombshell information...

as far as being "in the know" is concerned...he either has the evidence and is thus complicit...or he is stringing people along by the nose by using the lowest hanging fruit possible.
Can you really get mad at him? If I could bottle up retardation and sell it to retards and get rich, I suppose I would.

What accusations have been levied against him? I haven’t heard anything.
That he's a pedo. It looks like he's posting all this crap to make fun of people that have accused him of being a pedophile.

Ricky Gervais opened the Golden Globes ceremony with a monologue that skewered Hollywood. He joked "It was a big year for pedophile movies. Surviving R. Kelly, Leaving Neverland, The Two Popes."

The camera cut to Tom Hanks and he didn't look very pleased...

Tom Hanks Is Not Here for Golden Globes Host Ricky Gervais' Monologue

rs_1024x759-200105172938-1024-tom-hanks-reaction-golden-globes.jpg
And what I've read about this bastard, he definitely IS a pedophile. Why do think he hates Trump so much? Our president vowed he would do as much as he could to bring these perverted animals the punishment they deserve. I'd bet Mr. Hanky has some secrets about Epstein's pedo island he keeps to himself..........

Forum List

Back