Tom Hanks' twitter posts

I have nothing against Tom Hanks, I love many of his movies. But what's up with his twitter page? I'm genuinely curious to hear a logical explanation for his strange tweets. Especially in light of the fact that he has had some very serious allegations against him. (like others in Hollywood)

I don't know if there is any truth to the allegations. But why continue to post weird stuff like this which only fans the flames of that speculation?

Do you think he's trolling people? (These posts go back for years, long before the allegations, so it doesn't seem like it could be trolling, at least not back then.)

Or do you think it's just his sense of humor? Honest question.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-12-32-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-15-15-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-18-03-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-19-56-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-20-27-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-21-17-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-22-20-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-22-54-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-23-45-PM.png
He's an actor. Like most actors, the struggle to stay relevant is constant. Additionally, like most actors, he knows absolutely nothing of any value.

Actors are generally utterly brainless. If they were intelligent, then they would be writing books, or doing research. At very best, the closest any actor gets to that, is pretending to be a smart person who writes a book or does research..... by acting.

So Tom Hanks is an old man now.... his glory days of Forest Gump, Apollo 13, Saving Private Ryan, and Cast Away, are over. He's doing what nearly all actors do, when they are over the hill, and falling into obscurity.... he's posting stuff on twitter to try and generate attention for himself.

Remember, he's never really done anything significant in his life.... except 'act' like other people who did significant things in their lives. Tom Hanks never landed a disabled jet in the Hudson River.... he only acted like someone who landed a disabled plane in the Hudson River. And while he 'acted' like him, the movie was terrible, and not accurate to how things really went.

So what do you expect him to do?

By the way... some fans of his will consider this post a criticism. It's not. I actually thought Hanks was a very high quality actor.... but he's still.... an actor. Actors act. They don't do anything, generally speaking.

The guy down the road from me, that fixes cars, and the guy across the street that does house repairs (roofing and such), the guy 3 blocks away that installs hot water heaters... all of those people have done far more in their lives that benefit their fellow people, than Tom Hanks. All his movies have never fixed a car, or a leaky roof, or restored hot water to a family.

This is just reality. Most actors are idiots. They are good at pretending to be people who are not idiots.

I agree that actors aren't usually the sharpest knives in the drawer. But I don't think he's on the verge of irrelevance. He's still starring in movies that get talked about (the latest is the Mr. Rogers movie) and he's still considered an A-list actor.

It's true though that some celebs like to do controversial things, to stay relevant.

Btw, someone on YouTube linked to this video and I wanted to hear what you guys have to say. I know that this is satire, but still, there were parts that made me cringe. Especially the words in the song the girl was singing towards the end. Joke or no joke, am I the only one who found this disturbing?

That video is horrible. This is why children of actors commit suicide.

Anyway.... yeah I understand he's still considered an A-list actor. But really, what honestly well known hit film has he been in?

If you go to IMDB, you'll find his cover page movie clip, is from Cast Away. Cast Away was from 2000. We're 20 years later. What has he done? Sulley? The most boring movie ever. And Mr Rogers. Which I still haven't met anyone who saw Mr Rogers.

So... I don't know. In fact, I think this thread, is the first I've heard of Hanks since... What... The EV-1 Electric car thing?

You may be right. But I guess his fame is resting on his laurels for all the older hit movies.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that video was disturbing, even though it was a skit.

Did he find all those on Epsteins island?
Most likely, yes.
And for some interesting and scary reading, look up Isaac Kappy. He was the whistleblower of the elite pedophiles. Hanks joked about Kappy and posted a very cryptic message about the exact location of Kappy's "suicide" a month BEFORE it happened. I'm not making this up, it actually happened.

Most likely, yes.
And for some interesting and scary reading, look up Isaac Kappy. He was the whistleblower of the elite pedophiles. Hanks joked about Kappy and posted a very cryptic message about the exact location of Kappy's "suicide" a month BEFORE it happened. I'm not making this up, it actually happened.

I had never even heard of Isaac Kappy until yesterday, and I looked him up because everyone in the comments was posting his name.

I'll see if I can find the video of him calling out some major Hollywood celebs, including Hanks... you might've seen the video I'm talking about. I was hesitant to post it, because I don't know if his allegations are true. BUT, I find it hard to believe that someone would put themselves in so much danger (of not only being sued, but of having his character assassinated, being blacklisted, being charged for slander, and of course ending up dead, which is exactly what happened) if it was all lies.

Also, a lot of people were saying that he stated numerous times that he would never harm or kill himself.

At first, Hanks' "Route 66 roadkill" tweet was just odd, but after hearing about Kappy's death, now it is disturbing.

Here's the tweet, read the comments.

Most likely, yes.

I had never even heard of Isaac Kappy until yesterday, and I looked him up because everyone in the comments was posting his name.

I'll see if I can find the video of him calling out some major Hollywood celebs, including Hanks... you might've seen the video I'm talking about. I was hesitant to post it, because I don't know if his allegations are true. BUT, I find it hard to believe that someone would put themselves in so much danger (of not only being sued, but of having his character assassinated, being blacklisted, being charged for slander, and of course ending up dead, which is exactly what happened) if it was all lies.

Also, a lot of people were saying that he stated numerous times that he would never harm or kill himself.

At first, Hanks' "Route 66 roadkill" tweet was just odd, but after hearing about Kappy's death, now it is disturbing.

THIS is what made me think twice about Hanks. He actually posted this one month BEFORE Kappy's death, in a small town in Arizona where Route 66 DOES go through. Chilling stuff.

Tom Hanks is a very very sick person.

everybody in Hollyweird knows that... it's no secret

Very sick human being.

Agreed. Hanks has always been a left-leaning fool and it sounds like he's starting to lose his marbles in his old age. If he keeps regressing at this pace, his brain will soon sink to the IQ equivalency of Forest Gump.

He could then be speaker of the house.

Most likely, yes.

THIS is what made me think twice about Hanks. He actually posted this one month BEFORE Kappy's death, in a small town in Arizona where Route 66 DOES go through. Chilling stuff.

Yeah. When a whistleblower who called out a number of major Hollywood celebs and moguls ends up "forcing himself off a bridge" and getting run over on the highway, it IS suspicious. And then the cryptic tweet about "roadkill" a month before it happened....it could be coincidence, but it's definitely creepy and a thing that makes you go hmmmm.

I haven't come to any conclusion on Hanks either way. But like you said, the Kappy thing (and the disturbing skit video I posted on the previous page) DID make me start to wonder.

Most likely, yes.

Yeah. When a whistleblower who called out a number of major Hollywood celebs and moguls ends up "forcing himself off a bridge" and getting run over on the highway, it IS suspicious. And then the cryptic tweet about "roadkill" a month before it happened....it could be coincidence, but it's definitely creepy and a thing that makes you go hmmmm.

I haven't come to any conclusion on Hanks either way. But like you said, the Kappy thing (and the disturbing skit video I posted on the previous page) DID make me start to wonder.
I think it all boils down to IF Hanks IS guilty of this type of activity, he's secure in the knowledge that he's untouchable by way of being such a huge and recognizable celebrity. And he's undoubtedly part of AND protected by the Deep State, including some very rich and powerful people, like George Soros. His post a MONTH before Kappy's death seems like taunting to me. He appears to be saying that HE knows that some people DO know about him, and there's not a damn thing they can do about it. It's a shame that Kappy, at such a young age at 42, had to be "suicided". He knew FAR too much.

You obviously only read the left wing sites that debunked her allegations. I can't believe you're standing up for pedophilia activity. Just dreadful.
I would say, I can't believe you believe hearsay and bullshit and take it down as fact. But you are a Deplorable Trumpette. So of course you do....you fucking moron.

Dare you to spout publicly, under your real name, what you are alleging here. You wouldn't dare. You'd get sued and lose. But you are a loser anyway...so maybe it's just par for the course.

I have nothing against Tom Hanks, I love many of his movies. But what's up with his twitter page? I'm genuinely curious to hear a logical explanation for his strange tweets. Especially in light of the fact that he has had some very serious allegations against him. (like others in Hollywood)

I don't know if there is any truth to the allegations. But why continue to post weird stuff like this which only fans the flames of that speculation?

Do you think he's trolling people? (These posts go back for years, long before the allegations, so it doesn't seem like it could be trolling, at least not back then.)

He's an actor. Like most actors, the struggle to stay relevant is constant. Additionally, like most actors, he knows absolutely nothing of any value.

Actors are generally utterly brainless. If they were intelligent, then they would be writing books, or doing research. At very best, the closest any actor gets to that, is pretending to be a smart person who writes a book or does research..... by acting.

So Tom Hanks is an old man now.... his glory days of Forest Gump, Apollo 13, Saving Private Ryan, and Cast Away, are over. He's doing what nearly all actors do, when they are over the hill, and falling into obscurity.... he's posting stuff on twitter to try and generate attention for himself.

Remember, he's never really done anything significant in his life.... except 'act' like other people who did significant things in their lives. Tom Hanks never landed a disabled jet in the Hudson River.... he only acted like someone who landed a disabled plane in the Hudson River. And while he 'acted' like him, the movie was terrible, and not accurate to how things really went.

By the way... some fans of his will consider this post a criticism. It's not. I actually thought Hanks was a very high quality actor.... but he's still.... an actor. Actors act. They don't do anything, generally speaking.

The guy down the road from me, that fixes cars, and the guy across the street that does house repairs (roofing and such), the guy 3 blocks away that installs hot water heaters... all of those people have done far more in their lives that benefit their fellow people, than Tom Hanks. All his movies have never fixed a car, or a leaky roof, or restored hot water to a family.

This is just reality. Most actors are idiots. They are good at pretending to be people who are not idiots.
Which is what I think that Rick Gervias was alluding to in his opening monologue.

An accurate monologue at that.

I think his posts are kind of cute and a refreshing break from the typical celeb virtue signalling.

Which is what I think that Rick Gervias was alluding to in his opening monologue.

Talking about Gervais.....wasn't he amazing!!!!!!!!!:2up: :21:

ZIdl0iq.jpg

this will be the most meme’d face of 2020. Anyone else agree?
2020 Golden Globes

4rl50jL.jpg

Make totally inane statements much?

Make totally inane statements much?
They DON'T, but YOU do, Dr. DIM...............

Talking about Gervais.....wasn't he amazing!!!!!!!!!:2up: :21:

ZIdl0iq.jpg

Wait... all those tweets were about immigrants? 0.o
That makes them even less logical.

Forum List

Back