Tom Hanks' twitter posts

What accusations have been levied against him? I haven’t heard anything.
That he's a pedo. It looks like he's posting all this crap to make fun of people that have accused him of being a pedophile.

Ricky Gervais opened the Golden Globes ceremony with a monologue that skewered Hollywood. He joked "It was a big year for pedophile movies. Surviving R. Kelly, Leaving Neverland, The Two Popes."

The camera cut to Tom Hanks and he didn't look very pleased...

Tom Hanks Is Not Here for Golden Globes Host Ricky Gervais' Monologue

rs_1024x759-200105172938-1024-tom-hanks-reaction-golden-globes.jpg
And what I've read about this bastard, he definitely IS a pedophile. Why do think he hates Trump so much? Our president vowed he would do as much as he could to bring these perverted animals the punishment they deserve. I'd bet Mr. Hanky has some secrets about Epstein's pedo island he keeps to himself..........
haha ... "what you've read"... sure.

from the article:

"Last year, right-wing “journalist” and Trumpworshiping conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin publicly declared that if the mass arrests long promised by those promoting the QAnon conspiracy theory didn’t materialize by the end of 2019, she was going to “bow out” of the movement."

So, did this freak "bow out" of the movement?
Not only that, but how many children are getting diddled while qook anon sits on all of his bombshell information...

as far as being "in the know" is concerned...he either has the evidence and is thus complicit...or he is stringing people along by the nose by using the lowest hanging fruit possible.
Can you really get mad at him? If I could bottle up retardation and sell it to retards and get rich, I suppose I would.

Bad business model. Why would retards want to purchase a bottle of retardation? Might as well be trying to sell refrigerators to Eskimos.

Maybe you should read "The Art of the Deal." :laughing0301:

from the article:

"Last year, right-wing “journalist” and Trumpworshiping conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin publicly declared that if the mass arrests long promised by those promoting the QAnon conspiracy theory didn’t materialize by the end of 2019, she was going to “bow out” of the movement."

Not only that, but how many children are getting diddled while qook anon sits on all of his bombshell information...

as far as being "in the know" is concerned...he either has the evidence and is thus complicit...or he is stringing people along by the nose by using the lowest hanging fruit possible.
Can you really get mad at him? If I could bottle up retardation and sell it to retards and get rich, I suppose I would.
I wouldnt.

theres 2 outcomes for peas and q.

q has evidence for his claims and instead of releasing it all...is slow playing it and allowing more kiddoes to get diddled

thus, q is a dirtbag

or . . .

q is lying and preying upon the weak-minded that are prone to culty conspiracy theories .

thus, q is a dirtbag

either way, q wont get my clicks because i have no vested interest in supporting dirtbags complicit in pedophilia or preying on ppl

from the article:

Did he hurt you in that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from the article:

I wouldnt.

q has evidence for his claims and instead of releasing it all...is slow playing it and allowing more kiddoes to get diddled

thus, q is a dirtbag

or . . .

q is lying and preying upon the weak-minded that are prone to culty conspiracy theories .

thus, q is a dirtbag

either way, q wont get my clicks because i have no vested interest in supporting dirtbags complicit in pedophilia or preying on ppl

I don't buy the whole "Q" thing. I never have. But I'm curious to know if you and FFI dismiss the claim that Hollywood has had a problem with predatory creeps, including pedophiles? Do you reject the claims made by a number of child stars?

Thanks for the link.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
from the article:

I wouldnt.

thus, q is a dirtbag

or . . .

thus, q is a dirtbag

I don't buy the whole "Q" thing. I never have. But I'm curious to know if you and FFI dismiss the claim that Hollywood has had a problem with predatory creeps, including pedophiles? Do you reject the claims made by a number of child stars?

Thanks for the link.
No, I don't reject the claims of guys like the two Coreys and stuff like that...theres alotta freaky deaky shit thats gone on. The "me too" movement was a part of that, also. I think the hollywood culture is dragging its feet behind the rest of society on the "see something, say something" ethos.

from the article:

I wouldnt.

thus, q is a dirtbag

or . . .

thus, q is a dirtbag

Thanks for the link.

You don't buy Q? too bad buttercup...

I love Q.....since day oneI

I'm totally with Q

so there you go butter!

jyVwzXR.jpg

from the article:

I wouldnt.

thus, q is a dirtbag

or . . .

thus, q is a dirtbag

Thanks for the link.

I'm totally with Q

so there you go butter!

jyVwzXR.jpg

Well, it's anonymous, for starters. Secondly, I'm sure you're aware that there is a lot disinfo out there. I'm sure the naysayers here will scoff at this, but there are "gatekeepers" who give out a little bit of truth, mixed with lies. I'm an intuitive person, and I've learned to trust my gut. So yeah, I don't listen to Q, but I'm not saying that I reject every single thing that comes from it.

I wouldnt.

thus, q is a dirtbag

or . . .

thus, q is a dirtbag

Thanks for the link.

I'm totally with Q

so there you go butter!

jyVwzXR.jpg

Well, it's anonymous, for starters. Secondly, I'm sure you're aware that there is a lot disinfo out there. I'm sure the naysayers here will scoff at this, but there are "gatekeepers" who give out a little bit of truth, mixed with lies. I'm an intuitive person, and I've learned to trust my gut. So yeah, I don't listen to Q, but I'm not saying that I reject every single thing that comes from it.

what ever.... you do what you want ...ok?......... like I don't really care what you trust ....ok?

But .....on the other hand..........I know who I trust and I trust Q ...

It is what it is.

I have nothing against Tom Hanks, I love many of his movies. But what's up with his twitter page? I'm genuinely curious to hear a logical explanation for his strange tweets. Especially in light of the fact that he has had some very serious allegations against him. (like others in Hollywood)

I don't know if there is any truth to the allegations. But why continue to post weird stuff like this which only fans the flames of that speculation?

Do you think he's trolling people? (These posts go back for years, long before the allegations, so it doesn't seem like it could be trolling, at least not back then.)

Or do you think it's just his sense of humor? Honest question.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-12-32-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-15-15-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-18-03-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-19-56-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-20-27-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-21-17-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-22-20-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-22-54-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-23-45-PM.png

Guilty conscious

What accusations have been levied against him? I haven’t heard anything.
That he's a pedo. It looks like he's posting all this crap to make fun of people that have accused him of being a pedophile.

Ricky Gervais opened the Golden Globes ceremony with a monologue that skewered Hollywood. He joked "It was a big year for pedophile movies. Surviving R. Kelly, Leaving Neverland, The Two Popes."

The camera cut to Tom Hanks and he didn't look very pleased...

Tom Hanks Is Not Here for Golden Globes Host Ricky Gervais' Monologue

rs_1024x759-200105172938-1024-tom-hanks-reaction-golden-globes.jpg
And what I've read about this bastard, he definitely IS a pedophile. Why do think he hates Trump so much? Our president vowed he would do as much as he could to bring these perverted animals the punishment they deserve. I'd bet Mr. Hanky has some secrets about Epstein's pedo island he keeps to himself..........
Hanks seems OK to me. I had to go to a right wing conspiracy site to find anything at all. This Corkin chick seems to be out there. Would not put too many eggs in that basket.

Forum List

Back