Tom Brady Gives Up

Seems to me that the supreme court has more important things to do than discuss Tom Brady's deflated balls, anyway.
.....or a clause in a contract that was negotiated for and agreed to by the players and the NFLPA after consulting their attorneys.
...which is why the NFLPA leadership that negotiated the current CBA has long since been tossed out on their ears.
Welp that clause has been a around a very long time since 1968

I met an Oakland Raider fan online who has practically every Raider game ever played almost.He records and keeps EVERY Raider game every year incredibly along with the incredible fact he has been doing it for DECADES!!!!

WHY do i bring that up and what does it have to do with the topic you might ask?

Bare with me,i will get to that in a moment.

since I knew that guy,I purchased online the Raiders first pre season game and first regular season game back in Oakland after moving back from LA.

I did so because I wanted to get a preview of what I was in for in a month from now when the Rams play their first game back in LA. I am so stoked and so excited I cant wait.:dance: It was a blast watching all those OAKLAND fan in the stadium celebrating the return of the Raiders to Oakland.It was quite a treat.a lot of fun.:thup:

Okay now the part about the patriots comes into play. this weekend my buddy and me watched those games.:)

While watching that game,one of the Raider players tripped one of the opposing players on a kickoff return.

He did that because the players have been taught that over the years by Al Davis. Davis is dirty pool.That is why most the NFL owners never liked Al Davis because of his dirty play he taught the Raiders,He was always a hands on owner.

When that happened,I was discussing it with my buddy how Davis was always dirty pool.HE brought that up to me actually and that was when i thought of Robert Kraft and the patriots because they have tainted the NFL and the sport forever far worse than Al Davis ever did the fact Kraft defends Bradys actions.

The Patriots have replaced the Raiders as the biggest dirty pool players ever. Ever since Robert Kraft and Belicheck took over,the patriots have taken the mantel from the Raiders as the most criminal orgainzation in the NFL especially the fact they had a murderer play for them.:D thats Robert Kraft for ya.:up:

Shady Brady has been thrown under the bus and abondoned by his master who taught him how to cheat. Belicheck and Kraft.

Unlike the Raiders,the patriots USED to be a credible organization.It wasnt until the corrupt Kraft took ownership of the team and then he hired Belicheat,that they became a criminal organization as bad as the Raiders.

Back in the day when they had Steve Grogan and they played in their first superbowl against the Bears back then when Kraft wasnt the owner and Belicheck wasnt their coach,they were actually a first class organization back THEN.

Last edited:
I met an Oakland Raider fan online who has practically every Raider game ever played almost.He records and keeps EVERY Raider game every year incredibly along with the incredible fact he has been doing it for DECADES!!!!

WHY do i bring that up and what does it have to do with the topic you might ask?

Bare with me,i will get to that in a moment.

since I knew that guy,I purchased online the Raiders first pre season game and first regular season game back in Oakland after moving back from LA.

I did so because I wanted to get a preview of what I was in for in a month from now when the Rams play their first game back in LA. I am so stoked and so excited I cant wait.:dance: I was a blast watching all those OAKLAND fan in the stadium celebrating the return of the Raiders to Oakland.It was quite a treat.a lot of fun.:thup:

Okay now the part about the patriots comes into play. while watching that game,one of the Raider players tripped one of the opposing players on a kickoff return.

He did that because the players have been taught that over the years by Al Davis. Davis is dirty pool.That is why most the NFL owners never liked Al Davis because of his dirty play he taught the Raiders,He was always a hands on owner.

When that happened,I was discussing it with my buddy how Davis was always dirty pool.HE brought that up to me actually and that was when i thought of Robert Kraft and the patriots because they have tainted the NFL and the sport forever far worse than Al Davis ever did the fact Kraft defends Bradys actions.

The Patriots have replaced the Raiders as the biggest dirty pool players ever. Ever since Robert Kraft and Belicheck took over,the patriots have taken the mantel from the Raiders as the most criminal orgainzation in the NFL especially the fact they had a murderer play for them.:D thats Robert Kraft for ya.:up:

Shady Brady has been thrown under the bus and abondoned by his master who tught him how to cheat. Belicheck and Kraft.

Unlike the Raiders,the patriots USED to be a credible organization.It wasnt until the corrupt Kraft took ownership of the team and then he hired Belicheat,that they became a criminal organization as bad as the Raiders.

Back in the day when they had Steve Grogan and they played in their first superbowl against the Bears back then when Kraft wasnt the owner and Belicheck wasnt their coach,they were actually a first class organization back THEN.
You bet!

159006_600.jpg

I looked at what the message boards of bills,dolphins and jets fans were saying since i knew i would get some entertainment and they sure did not dissapoint.

I could not have said it better myself below here in what a Bills fan said,they nailed it.:thup::up:

They should have an asterisk next to every win they've had in the billacheat era. Either for cheating with video, or deflated footballs. God know what else they've done.

:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::udaman:

Thankfully he decided not to press forward. Tired of hearing about this....until the beginning of the regular season and we will hear it CONSTANTLY.

Most NFL fans agree with the suspension being upheld. Are most fans bias and have clouded judgement against Brady?
If he just admitted his action, he probably wouldn't have been suspended but he hurt himself destroying the evidence and lying about his involvement.

Last edited:
I looked at what the message boards of bills,dolphins and jets fans were saying since i knew i would get some entertainment and they sure did not dissapoint.

I could not have said it better myself below here in what a Bills fan said,they nailed it.:thup::up:

They should have an asterisk next to every win they've had in the billacheat era. Either for cheating with video, or deflated footballs. God know what else they've done.

:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::udaman:

Thankfully he decided not to press forward. Tired of hearing about this....until the beginning of the regular season and we will hear it CONSTANTLY.

Most NFL fans agree with the suspension being upheld. Are most fans bias and have clouded judgement against Brady?
If he just admitted his action, he probably wouldn't have been suspended but he hurt himself destroying the evidence and lying about his involvement.
I agree if he just "manninged" up there would never have been a suspension, perhaps just a fine and some bad publicity. This way he is held out to dry in public by his own hand.

Tommy sold his soul a long time ago and created his own hell being willing to do anything to gain that trophy.

Now he is just known as a talented guy who needed to cheat in order to win.

giphy.gif

Too bad, he deserves to play those games...
If he deserved it he would be playing. Who knows maybe Goodell will revisit this issue.

Deflate-gate is a joke...
Perhaps, but one where Brady agreed to follow the rules and did not.

This nothing more than a witch hunt, Goodell is acting like a petulant child...

Tommy sold his soul a long time ago and created his own hell being willing to do anything to gain that trophy.

giphy.gif

Jealous much?

giphy.gif
Brady had his day in court and lost. He filed an appeal and lost.

He could have cleared his name but ran away.

If he deserved it he would be playing. Who knows maybe Goodell will revisit this issue.

giphy.gif

Jealous much?

GWV5903: "Jealous much?"

Jealous of what?

poor guy, he must feel just so.......................................deflated.

giphy.gif

Jealous much?

Jealous of what?

I love the theories of the cheatriot apologists when their hero is exposed for the lying cheating fraud he is they grasp at straws and claim you are jealous.:biggrin:

yet anytime when they bring that up and you counter that theory of theirs and ask them that according to their warped logic they have,Then are we jealous of Barry Bonds,Roger Clemons,Mark Mcguire,Sammy Sosa,and Lance Armstrong as well,they have no answers.:lmao::haha:

I mention those guys names constantly all the time when discussing what a cheater brady is and how he is not that great because of that yet same as how THEY are not that great either since they all had to cheat as well but anytime i ask them that question,they go into evade mode.:lmao::lol:

giphy.gif

Jealous much?

Jealous of what?

I love the theories of the cheatriot apologists when their hero is exposed for the lying cheating fraud he is they grasp at straws and claim you are jealous.:biggrin:

yet anytime when they bring that up and you counter that theory of theirs and ask them that according to their warped logic they have,Then are we jealous of Barry Bonds,Roger Clemons,Mark Mcguire,Sammy Sosa,and Lance Armstrong as well,they have no answers.:lmao::haha:

I mention those guys names constantly all the time when discussing what a cheater brady is and how he is not that great because of that yet same as how THEY are not that great either since they all had to cheat as well but anytime i ask them that question,they go into evade mode.:lmao::lol:

I respect Brady and any NFL QB for their talents and abilities but those who resort to cheating, lying or other machinations in order to gain an unfair advantage then hold themselves out to be heralded as the greatest would have a chilling effect on anyone who has an honest bone in their body and who wants to see an honest game.

I know the accusations of jealousy LOL. I get a kick out of that because in my chosen career I am successful and did not cheat, lie or steal client funds to achieve that success.

Last edited:
"NFL notes: Suspension rules leave little wiggle room for Tom Brady

Along with wondering how the Patriots are going to fare without Tom Brady during the first four games of the season, there’s been a lot of discussion during the past week about how No. 12 will be able to stay in the loop, not to mention keep his sanity, during his suspension.

After consulting with Brian McCarthy, the NFL’s Vice President of Communications, the answer is no. Edelman, Danny Amendola, Rob Gronkowski and any other Patriots pass catcher are not allowed go to Brady’s backyard, or non-Gillette Stadium field of choice, and throw the ball around with the suspended quarterback. Even that’s a no-no.

Brady can’t “engage in any team football-related activities or discussions with teammates, even if away from the club facility.” Playing catch is among the prohibitions, according to a set of parameters provided by McCarthy."

NFL notes: Suspension rules leave little wiggle room for Tom Brady

New England is hoping against hope that he can somehow be involved for the four week suspension. All Brady had to do was be honest from the beginning and he would most likely be playing ball all tear.

"NFL notes: Suspension rules leave little wiggle room for Tom Brady

Along with wondering how the Patriots are going to fare without Tom Brady during the first four games of the season, there’s been a lot of discussion during the past week about how No. 12 will be able to stay in the loop, not to mention keep his sanity, during his suspension.

After consulting with Brian McCarthy, the NFL’s Vice President of Communications, the answer is no. Edelman, Danny Amendola, Rob Gronkowski and any other Patriots pass catcher are not allowed go to Brady’s backyard, or non-Gillette Stadium field of choice, and throw the ball around with the suspended quarterback. Even that’s a no-no.

Brady can’t “engage in any team football-related activities or discussions with teammates, even if away from the club facility.” Playing catch is among the prohibitions, according to a set of parameters provided by McCarthy."

NFL notes: Suspension rules leave little wiggle room for Tom Brady

New England is hoping against hope that he can somehow be involved for the four week suspension. All Brady had to do was be honest from the beginning and he would most likely be playing ball all tear.
the thing I find very suspecious about his four game suspension is you notice how three of the four games that he was suspended for are going to be played at home,the place where they got the home town refs in their pockets and sabotage the visiting teams headsets to go out?

Forum List

Back