Tom Brady Gives Up

Deflate-gate is a joke...
Perhaps, but one where Brady agreed to follow the rules and did not.

This nothing more than a witch hunt, Goodell is acting like a petulant child...

Tommy sold his soul a long time ago and created his own hell being willing to do anything to gain that trophy.

Now he is just known as a talented guy who needed to cheat in order to win.

giphy.gif

Jealous much?

GWV5903: "Jealous much?"

Jealous of what?

I love the theories of the cheatriot apologists when their hero is exposed for the lying cheating fraud he is they grasp at straws and claim you are jealous.:biggrin:

yet anytime when they bring that up and you counter that theory of theirs and ask them that according to their warped logic they have,Then are we jealous of Barry Bonds,Roger Clemons,Mark Mcguire,Sammy Sosa,and Lance Armstrong as well,they have no answers.:lmao::haha:

I mention those guys names constantly all the time when discussing what a cheater brady is and how he is not that great because of that yet same as how THEY are not that great either since they all had to cheat as well but anytime i ask them that question,they go into evade mode.:lmao::lol:

I respect Brady and any NFL QB for their talents and abilities but those who resort to cheating, lying or other machinations in order to gain an unfair advantage then hold themselves out to be heralded as the greatest would have a chilling effect on anyone who has an honest bone in their body and who wants to see an honest game.

I know the accusations of jealousy LOL. I get a kick out of that because in my chosen career I am successful and did not cheat, lie or steal client funds to achieve that success.

Notice how the Brady apologists have all run off with their tal between their legs after i brought up post# 54? :biggrin: No surprise.Like clockwork,thats what they do EVERYTIME.:biggrin:

hey I remember you once posted a link that debunked the cheatriot apologists claims that jerry rice cheated.do you have that link again by chance? i would hate to hunt through all the brady threads and try and find it.

this one cheatriot apologists brought that up on another message board is why i ask.

Tommy sold his soul a long time ago and created his own hell being willing to do anything to gain that trophy.

giphy.gif

Jealous much?

Jealous of what?

I love the theories of the cheatriot apologists when their hero is exposed for the lying cheating fraud he is they grasp at straws and claim you are jealous.:biggrin:

yet anytime when they bring that up and you counter that theory of theirs and ask them that according to their warped logic they have,Then are we jealous of Barry Bonds,Roger Clemons,Mark Mcguire,Sammy Sosa,and Lance Armstrong as well,they have no answers.:lmao::haha:

I mention those guys names constantly all the time when discussing what a cheater brady is and how he is not that great because of that yet same as how THEY are not that great either since they all had to cheat as well but anytime i ask them that question,they go into evade mode.:lmao::lol:

I respect Brady and any NFL QB for their talents and abilities but those who resort to cheating, lying or other machinations in order to gain an unfair advantage then hold themselves out to be heralded as the greatest would have a chilling effect on anyone who has an honest bone in their body and who wants to see an honest game.

I know the accusations of jealousy LOL. I get a kick out of that because in my chosen career I am successful and did not cheat, lie or steal client funds to achieve that success.

Notice how the Brady apologists have all run off with their tal between their legs after i brought up post# 54? :biggrin: No surprise.Like clockwork,thats what they do EVERYTIME.:biggrin:

hey I remember you once posted a link that debunked the cheatriot apologists claims that jerry rice cheated.do you have that link again by chance? i would hate to hunt through all the brady threads and try and find it.

this one cheatriot apologists brought that up on another message board is why i ask.
Yep they all ran away.........as Brady turns his back on them

tom-brady-nfl-combine-o.gif

:laugh:

If he deserved it he would be playing. Who knows maybe Goodell will revisit this issue.

giphy.gif

Jealous much?

Jealous of what?

There is no proof, you're just a whiner...

The Patriots led 17–7 at the half; in the second half, the Patriots scored 28 unanswered points for a final score of 45-7.[20] It was the 50th win by the Patriots in the rivalry. Given the crushing victory by the Patriots, there is a consensus that the Colts would still have massively lost even if the footballs were properly inflated.

And I am not a Patriot's fan...

I could careless what Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Mark McGuire, Sammy Sosa and Lance Armstrong did during their careers, it's their body's and they can do as they please...

You sit in judgement yet you can't prove shit, there's little kids on the elementary school playground that don't whine and cry about this as much as you do...

giphy.gif

Jealous much?

Jealous of what?

The Patriots led 17–7 at the half; in the second half, the Patriots scored 28 unanswered points for a final score of 45-7.[20] It was the 50th win by the Patriots in the rivalry. Given the crushing victory by the Patriots, there is a consensus that the Colts would still have massively lost even if the footballs were properly inflated.

I could careless what Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Mark McGuire, Sammy Sosa and Lance Armstrong did during their careers, it's their body's and they can do as they please...

You sit in judgement yet you can't prove shit, there's little kids on the elementary school playground that don't whine and cry about this as much as you do...

you may not be a pats fan but just like many across the country you only see what you want to see so of course in your own warped view there is no proof.:rolleyes:

you are one of those NFL fans who are so much in denial this is the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal because it is a game that is near and dear to you,that you naturally only see what you WANT to see.:lmao:

cant prove shit? this is only the second time they have lost a first round draft choice " a joke punishment in itself since it is a mere slap on the wrist.:rolleyes-41:" second time they have lost one because of their cheating. and you are grasping at straws trying to convince yourself there is no proof when even former NFL players have come out and said Brady is a liar,that that he would have known they were deflated.:lmao:

your the one whining and crying the fact you are dodging facts.:lmao:

oh let me see,all these former NFL players that have come forward and said brady is a cheater and liar INCLUDING one of his former centers who played on three superbowls with them,they all have no idea what they are talking about but you do i Guess right?:blahblah::biggrin:

thats funny that you claim I am the one whining and crying.I am not the one ignoring facts that many former NFL players have said he is a cheater and liar.:lmao:

but again,former NFL players dont have any credibility,they are all wrong and you are right of course.:rofl::rolleyes-41:

again you may not be a pats fan but you are obviously an NFL fan in denial that a game near and dear to you has been tainted that you come on and whine and cry about this.:lol::itsok::itsok:

yeah you could care less what all those guys did because you could care less about players like all those guys tainting the sport of baseball like they did same as you dont care what brady and belicheat did since like them,you have no conscience or morals. They are obviously your heroes the fact same as you,they have no morals or any conscience whatsoever.:thup:

You are too dense to understand that the cheats are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL.That they get away with scandal after scandal that other teams get punished for if they commit the same offense. If a team like cleveland or any other team did that,their coach along with the QB would have been suspended an entire season but you're too dense to understand that of course.:rolleyes:

too dense to understand the cheats are like politicians where they commit crimes everyday in washington we go to jail for including murder. oh let me guess,that doesnt happen in washington either you are going to tell me?:rolleyes: oakayyyyyyyy:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha::haha::haha::haha:
go cry to mommy now after being taken to school.:itsok:

the sad part of this is the first five superbowls the cheats were in,I CHEERED them on to win those five times because since the chargers have been my favorite team the past 21 years I naturally I always rooted for the AFC team to win the superbowl so it really bothers me that i was cheering on a cheating team that was a fraud back then. "I" can accept that fact,I cheered on a cheater,YOU cant which is pathetic.

Last edited:

Jealous much?

Jealous of what?

well you didnt answer my question on jerry rice so it looks like you ARE going to make me hunt for that post of yours from back then where you debunked that.

Jealous of what?

well you didnt answer my question on jerry rice so it looks like you ARE going to make me hunt for that post of yours from back then where you debunked that.
Oh crap I apologize about the Jerry Rice post...I will have to look.

giphy.gif

Jealous much?

Jealous of what?

you may not be a pats fan but just like many across the country you only see what you want to see so of course in your own warped view there is no proof.:rolleyes:

you are one of those NFL fans who are so much in denial this is the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal because it is a game that is near and dear to you,that you naturally only see what you WANT to see.:lmao:

cant prove shit? this is only the second time they have lost a first round draft choice " a joke punishment in itself since it is a mere slap on the wrist.:rolleyes-41:" second time they have lost one because of their cheating. and you are grasping at straws trying to convince yourself there is no proof when even former NFL players have come out and said Brady is a liar,that that he would have known they were deflated.:lmao:

oh let me see,all these former NFL players that have come forward and said brady is a cheater and liar INCLUDING one of his former centers who played on three superbowls with them,they all have no idea what they are talking about but you do i Guess right?:blahblah::biggrin:

thats funny that you claim I am the one whining and crying.I am not the one ignoring facts that many former NFL players have said he is a cheater and liar.:lmao:

but again,former NFL players dont have any credibility,they are all wrong and you are right of course.:rofl::rolleyes-41:

again you may not be a pats fan but you are obviously an NFL fan in denial that a game near and dear to you has been tainted that you come on and whine and cry about this.:lol::itsok::itsok:

yeah you could care less what all those guys did because you could care less about players like all those guys tainting the sport of baseball like they did same as you dont care what brady and belicheat did since like them,you have no conscience or morals. They are obviously your heroes the fact same as you,they have no morals or any conscience whatsoever.:thup:

You are too dense to understand that the cheats are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL.That they get away with scandal after scandal that other teams get punished for if they commit the same offense. If a team like cleveland or any other team did that,their coach along with the QB would have been suspended an entire season but you're too dense to understand that of course.:rolleyes:

too dense to understand the cheats are like politicians where they commit crimes everyday in washington we go to jail for including murder. oh let me guess,that doesnt happen in washington either you are going to tell me?:rolleyes: oakayyyyyyyy:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha::haha::haha::haha:

the sad part of this is the first five superbowls the cheats were in,I CHEERED them on to win those five times because since the chargers have been my favorite team the past 21 years I naturally I always rooted for the AFC team to win the superbowl so it really bothers me that i was cheering on a cheating team that was a fraud back then. "I" can accept that fact,I cheered on a cheater,YOU cant which is pathetic.
Infallible logic The "Patsy" will not come back for more. He will just try to convince people who do not give one shit about his hero or his team

vnk075.jpg

Jealous much?

Jealous of what?

Infallible logic The "Patsy" will not come back for more. He will just try to convince people who do not give one shit about his hero or his team

vnk075.jpg

Indeed.He may not be a pats fan but the way he defends Brady though he is obviously a Brady fan. and he indeed is his hero.:biggrin:

Just like Old fartstyle,he has his head up Bradys ass so far he refuses to see his wrong doings.:biggrin:

He played dodgeball and evaded my question same as all brady apologists always do.:biggrin:

He answered with I could care less what Mcguire,Sosa,Clemons,Bonds,and Armstrong did with their bodies,if they want to ruin their bodies,thats their business not mine or something irrelevant like that which of course does not address my question i posed.:rolleyes:

my question i posed to him is in his desperate failed attempts to convince himself Brady is not a fraud and a cheeater,he said people like me,you and jim H were jeoulous because we laugh at how he has tarnished his career now.:D

THEN when I pointed out that I always mention Bonds,Sosa,Clemons,Mcguire and Armstrong in the same breath as tom brady all the time,as you saw,i asked him am i jeoulous of them as well and his answer-"I dont care what armstrong,clemons,sosa,mcguire,or bonds did,its their bodies,thats their problem if they want to abuse it."

major game of dodgeball there turning tail and running.:biggrin:

BECAUSE he failed to grasp my point that all those guys are all frauds same as Brady is because all those guys had to CHEAT AND LIE to achive greatness,and therefore they have all tarnished their legacy and will not be remembered great like they WANTED to be.that little fact obviously went over his head since pesky facts are too much for him to face since they shoot down his hero.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

so of course he can only cry in defeat along old fartstyle.:lmao:

still would like to see that stuff on Rice you posted way back then where you took the brady apologists to school and debunked that myth on him. :thup: hate to have to go hunt for it again.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Jealous much?

Jealous of what?

All you have is opinion, and you claim I'm whining? Get proof conspiracy nut case and then you will have something to stand on, right now all you have is opinions...

The Dolt's lost the game, take away all of the Pat's first half points and they still beat the Dolt's. The point's they scored in the second half still win the game and the ball's were corrected at the half, face it you look like a jealous 6 year old who lost the dodge ball game at recess...

Does your Mommy still change your diapers too?

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

:link: too proof!! :link: too proof!! :link: too proof!! :link: too proof!! :link: too proof!!:link: too proof!!

:lmao::fu::lmao::fu::lmao::fu::lmao::fu::lmao::fu::lmao::fu::lmao::fu::lmao::fu::lmao::fu::lmao::fu::lmao::fu::lmao::fu:

1 2 3 4 Total
IND 0 7 0 0 7
NE 14 3 21 7 45

Jealous of what?

vnk075.jpg

Indeed.He may not be a pats fan but the way he defends Brady though he is obviously a Brady fan. and he indeed is his hero.:biggrin:

Just like Old fartstyle,he has his head up Bradys ass so far he refuses to see his wrong doings.:biggrin:

He played dodgeball and evaded my question same as all brady apologists always do.:biggrin:

He answered with I could care less what Mcguire,Sosa,Clemons,Bonds,and Armstrong did with their bodies,if they want to ruin their bodies,thats their business not mine or something irrelevant like that which of course does not address my question i posed.:rolleyes:

my question i posed to him is in his desperate failed attempts to convince himself Brady is not a fraud and a cheeater,he said people like me,you and jim H were jeoulous because we laugh at how he has tarnished his career now.:D

THEN when I pointed out that I always mention Bonds,Sosa,Clemons,Mcguire and Armstrong in the same breath as tom brady all the time,as you saw,i asked him am i jeoulous of them as well and his answer-"I dont care what armstrong,clemons,sosa,mcguire,or bonds did,its their bodies,thats their problem if they want to abuse it."

BECAUSE he failed to grasp my point that all those guys are all frauds same as Brady is because all those guys had to CHEAT AND LIE to achive greatness,and therefore they have all tarnished their legacy and will not be remembered great like they WANTED to be.that little fact obviously went over his head since pesky facts are too much for him to face since they shoot down his hero.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

still would like to see that stuff on Rice you posted way back then where you took the brady apologists to school and debunked that myth on him. :thup: hate to have to go hunt for it again.

I hope I did not give the impression I thought he was not a Pats fan....of course he is. Unabashed man love and hero worship for a cheater and a liar.

Brady on hearing he lost his appeal

FUBRADY.0.gif

Notice how he is there crying knowing he cant refute the facts with teo farts in a row on your thread?:9::9::biggrin:

time to send mommy to console him.lol:itsok:

vnk075.jpg

I hope I did not give the impression I thought he was not a Pats fan....of course he is. Unabashed man love and hero worship for a cheater and a liar.

Brady on hearing he lost his appeal

FUBRADY.0.gif
yeah it is so obvious despite his lies that he is not a cheatriot fan that he IS the fact he goes into meltdown mode when confronted with pesky facts that he wont address.:biggrin:

that is why he is a fan of shady brady since he is a liar same as him.:up:

as always,the NFL has their head up robert krafts ass.the four game suspension was a complete joke the fact it should have been an entire season and belicheat should have been kicked out of the NFL which WOULD have happened with ANY other NFL team.BUT NOT THE CHEATS.they are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL that get special treatment. the NFL is so corrupt they dont even follow through with the suspension,its POINTLESS to have it when he is allowed to participate in pre season games,what a joke.:rolleyes:

as always,the NFL has their head up robert krafts ass.the four game suspension was a complete joke the fact it should have been an entire season and belicheat should have been kicked out of the NFL which WOULD have happened with ANY other NFL team.BUT NOT THE CHEATS.they are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL that get special treatment. the NFL is so corrupt they dont even follow through with the suspension,its POINTLESS to have it when he is allowed to participate in pre season games,what a joke.:rolleyes:
Brady, Rob Ninkovich 'heartbroken' by four-game suspension. That team is filled with losers and cheaters . Good to see they are getting blow back equal to their actions.

Brady was not voted captain of the team by his team mates lol

"first time in 15 years Tom Brady was not named a Patriots 
captain."

Patriots notebook: Tom Brady loses captain's title

they have been crying for several days in fear of losing this Sunday because brady, Nincompoop, gronk, solder are out this week.

New Topics

Forum List

Back