Tom Brady Gives Up

Cry babies and when confronted with the facts of the cheating and lying that has taken place they try to justify it.

could not have said it better myself.:up: so very true:clap:

Notice that since this story came out,the normal patriot apologists here that worship him to no end and live in denial on this issue have fled the country.:biggrin: their ringleader cheerleader Old fartstyle has gone into hiding so when they dont have their leader to follow, what happens? the movement always stops as it has now.:haha::lmao::lol:

This is hilarious

"Robert Kraft isn't finished speaking out against the NFL. Saying the quarterback was "denied his right to a fair and impartial process,"

Maybe Mr Kraft and his fellow owners shouldn't have written a contract which gives such power to the Commissioner.

Or maybe he's learning that the All-for One and One-for All dynamic of the post-1994 NFL which he fought so hard for isn't always in his favor.

Seems to me that the supreme court has more important things to do than discuss Tom Brady's deflated balls, anyway.

This is hilarious

"Robert Kraft isn't finished speaking out against the NFL. Saying the quarterback was "denied his right to a fair and impartial process,"

Maybe Mr Kraft and his fellow owners shouldn't have written a contract which gives such power to the Commissioner.

Or maybe he's learning that the All-for One and One-for All dynamic of the post-1994 NFL which he fought so hard for isn't always in his favor.
Could be, but what I find key here is that the Players beginning with Tom Brady fought for this CBA which included the clause that bit him in the ass.

Seems to me that the supreme court has more important things to do than discuss Tom Brady's deflated balls, anyway.
.....or a clause in a contract that was negotiated for and agreed to by the players and the NFLPA after consulting their attorneys.

Cry babies and when confronted with the facts of the cheating and lying that has taken place they try to justify it.

Notice that since this story came out,the normal patriot apologists here that worship him to no end and live in denial on this issue have fled the country.:biggrin: their ringleader cheerleader Old fartstyle has gone into hiding so when they dont have their leader to follow, what happens? the movement always stops as it has now.:haha::lmao::lol:
Oldstyle OMG what a hoot!

All the crap he came up with and now Brady abandoned him and his size 12 feet too.:uhoh3::itsok:

"I'm very grateful for the overwhelming support I've received from Mr. Kraft, the Kraft family, coach Belichick, my coaches and teammates, the NFLPA, my agents, my loving family and most of all, our fans. It has been a challenging 18 months and I have made the difficult decision to no longer proceed with the legal process. I'm going to work hard to be the best player I can be for the New England Patriots and I look forward to having the opportunity to return to the field this fall."

Facebook Mentions

xcvkaesmd3pmutfn58kz.jpg

http://deadspin.com/tom-brady-says-...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

By capitulating Brady has de facto admitted he is a cheater and now has run away from the legal battle that would have cleared his name.

Now those who are true fans of the game can enjoy the upcoming season.

Tom Brady has never once admitted cheating and does not admit cheating now. This isn't about him being found guilty of cheating, Alex because the NFL failed miserably in their attempts to prove Brady cheated...what this is about is the Appeals Court taking the position that however unfair Roger Goodell's decision was...that the collective bargaining agreement gave him the power to BE unjust!

The bottom line is Tom Brady was punished for something the NFL never proved...and the player rated second best in the League BY THE PLAYERS THEMSELVES...will be sitting out four games because Roger Goodell's ego is too big to admit that he was wrong! Fans of the game of football will miss seeing the best quarterback ever to play football take the field. Haters like yourself will rejoice!

"I'm very grateful for the overwhelming support I've received from Mr. Kraft, the Kraft family, coach Belichick, my coaches and teammates, the NFLPA, my agents, my loving family and most of all, our fans. It has been a challenging 18 months and I have made the difficult decision to no longer proceed with the legal process. I'm going to work hard to be the best player I can be for the New England Patriots and I look forward to having the opportunity to return to the field this fall."

Facebook Mentions

xcvkaesmd3pmutfn58kz.jpg

http://deadspin.com/tom-brady-says-...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

By capitulating Brady has de facto admitted he is a cheater and now has run away from the legal battle that would have cleared his name.

Tom Brady has never once admitted cheating and does not admit cheating now. This isn't about him being found guilty of cheating, Alex because the NFL failed miserably in their attempts to prove Brady cheated...what this is about is the Appeals Court taking the position that however unfair Roger Goodell's decision was...that the collective bargaining agreement gave him the power to BE unjust!

The bottom line is Tom Brady was punished for something the NFL never proved...and the player rated second best in the League BY THE PLAYERS THEMSELVES...will be sitting out four games because Roger Goodell's ego is too big to admit that he was wrong! Fans of the game of football will miss seeing the best quarterback ever to play football take the field. Haters like yourself will rejoice!

OldFartStyle: "Tom Brady has never once admitted cheating and does not admit cheating now."

Actions speak louder than words. he knew he had little chance, if any, that he would prevail based on the facts presented.

OFS: "This isn't about him being found guilty of cheating, Alex because the NFL failed miserably in their attempts to prove Brady cheated."

Of course not, because the Court can over rule the CBA where it would be found that the Commissioner has abused his authority.:slap: They did not.:itsok:

OFS: "sitting out four games because Roger Goodell's ego is too big to admit that he was wrong!"

The Commissioner exercised his authority appropriately and made a determination with just cause. All certainly within the scope of his authority as voted on by Tom Brady et al :laugh:

OFS: "Fans of the game of football will miss seeing the best quarterback ever to play football take the field. Haters like yourself will rejoice!"

Wrong, I want Brady to play every single minute he can I enjoy when he cries, has temper tantrums and pouts.:uhoh3::D

Fact is Brady is nothing more than a cheater and a liar and now the world knows this. Brady has taken advantage of the cheating ways of his organization for most, if not all, of his career, That is how a 6th round draft pick gets to the Super Bowl. He tried it himself and failed miserably resulting is a 4 game suspension. :laugh:

Last edited:
What the Appeals Court "found" was that Goodell had the authority to make a totally unjust decision under the CBO. It's why the players union is now working to change the CBO. That decision says ZERO about Brady's guilt.

What the Appeals Court "found" was that Goodell had the authority to make a totally unjust decision under the CBO. It's why the players union is now working to change the CBO. That decision says ZERO about Brady's guilt.
In your point of view, which I totally accept. However, you are still standing by the man who abandoned you and your cause so maybe your judgement is questionable.

All the crap he came up with and now Brady abandoned him and his size 12 feet too.:uhoh3::itsok:

Looks like thats what it took to get OFS out of the woods was the mention of his name.:biggrin: I guess he finally got over crying about it now.:lmao::muahaha::itsok::itsok::itsok:

What's "questionable" is the mental health of someone who knows so little about the game of football that they claim Tom Brady only succeeded because he cheats.

Gee, Alex...Tom Brady was just voted the second best player in the NFL by his fellow players! Think that would be happening if THEY thought he only succeeded because he was a cheater? Duh?

Looks like thats what it took to get OFS out of the woods was the mention of his name.:biggrin: I guess he finally got over crying about it now.:lmao::muahaha::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Generally speaking...people don't respond to you until you post something to them or about them. Obviously something that someone of your limited mental capabilities has a hard time grasping!

Facebook Mentions

xcvkaesmd3pmutfn58kz.jpg

OldFartStyle: "Tom Brady has never once admitted cheating and does not admit cheating now."

Actions speak louder than words. he knew he had little chance, if any, that he would prevail based on the facts presented.

OFS: "This isn't about him being found guilty of cheating, Alex because the NFL failed miserably in their attempts to prove Brady cheated."

Of course not, because the Court can over rule the CBA where it would be found that the Commissioner has abused his authority.:slap: They did not.:itsok:

OFS: "sitting out four games because Roger Goodell's ego is too big to admit that he was wrong!"

The Commissioner exercised his authority appropriately and made a determination with just cause. All certainly within the scope of his authority as voted on by Tom Brady et al :laugh:

OFS: "Fans of the game of football will miss seeing the best quarterback ever to play football take the field. Haters like yourself will rejoice!"

Wrong, I want Brady to play every single minute he can I enjoy when he cries, has temper tantrums and pouts.:uhoh3::D

Fact is Brady is nothing more than a cheater and a liar and now the world knows this. Brady has taken advantage of the cheating ways of his organization for most, if not all, of his career, That is how a 6th round draft pick gets to the Super Bowl. He tried it himself and failed miserably resulting is a 4 game suspension. :laugh:

I love how old fart style STILL to this day in desperation grasps at straws trying to convince himself Brady is the best quarterback to ever play the field. somehow a guy who has to CHEAT and LIE to achieve greatness is the greatest quarterback to take the field.you can always count on old fart style for comedy relief.:rofl::lmao:

He isnt even one of the top ten greatest ever despite what the propaganda media machine likes to get the sheep to believe.:rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

What's "questionable" is the mental health of someone who knows so little about the game of football that they claim Tom Brady only succeeded because he cheats.

Gee, Alex...Tom Brady was just voted the second best player in the NFL by his fellow players! Think that would be happening if THEY thought he only succeeded because he was a cheater? Duh?
LOL there you go, when you know you are losing on the facts you resort to personal attacks.:uhoh3::itsok:

Maybe the heat on the gold course is too much for you.

Brady when he started playing golf.

tumblr_ngn877sbl21tdjuqvo1_400.gif

Brady on the field

1*x56D6qtWrk_aG5bnTsDMtA.gif

Brady giving up his legal battle de facto admitting he is nothing but a stinking cheater.

v1-7.jpg

LOL there you go, when you know you are losing on the facts you resort to personal attacks.:uhoh3::itsok:

it was only a matter of time before the old fart style we have all come to know and love started up again.:biggrin:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

.....or a clause in a contract that was negotiated for and agreed to by the players and the NFLPA after consulting their attorneys.
...which is why the NFLPA leadership that negotiated the current CBA has long since been tossed out on their ears.

Forum List

Back