Tom Brady Gives Up

as always,the NFL has their head up robert krafts ass.the four game suspension was a complete joke the fact it should have been an entire season and belicheat should have been kicked out of the NFL which WOULD have happened with ANY other NFL team.BUT NOT THE CHEATS.they are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL that get special treatment. the NFL is so corrupt they dont even follow through with the suspension,its POINTLESS to have it when he is allowed to participate in pre season games,what a joke.:rolleyes:

Gee, if they suspend Brady for a year and ban Belichick for life...do you think your team might actually have a chance? What you're basically saying is that we can't beat these guys on the field so we demand that you get rid of their best player for a season and their head coach for life!

Brady is being suspended for a quarter of the season for allegedly doing something that the NFL TOTALLY failed to prove! The ruling against him wasn't a guilty verdict in a court of law...it was a ruling that the Commissioner of the NFL has the legal right to impose whatever punishment he sees fit, whether it is just or not...a right given to him by the players in their last labor agreement.

Must be September...all the Patriot haters are here whining about how unfair it is that the Patriots win and their team doesn't!

as always,the NFL has their head up robert krafts ass.the four game suspension was a complete joke the fact it should have been an entire season and belicheat should have been kicked out of the NFL which WOULD have happened with ANY other NFL team.BUT NOT THE CHEATS.they are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL that get special treatment. the NFL is so corrupt they dont even follow through with the suspension,its POINTLESS to have it when he is allowed to participate in pre season games,what a joke.:rolleyes:
Brady, Rob Ninkovich 'heartbroken' by four-game suspension. That team is filled with losers and cheaters . Good to see they are getting blow back equal to their actions.

Brady was not voted captain of the team by his team mates lol

"first time in 15 years Tom Brady was not named a Patriots 
captain."

Patriots notebook: Tom Brady loses captain's title

they have been crying for several days in fear of losing this Sunday because brady, Nincompoop, gronk, solder are out this week.
they sure are filled with losers and cheaters.I would hardly say that brady is getting blow back equal to his crime though,the only way it would be equal as if he got suspended the ENTIRE SEASON.now THAT would be justice.4 games is a mere slap on the wrist. You also forgot to mention as well that whining crybaby Gronkowski is hurt and out for at least four games.Not having him will hurt the team during that stretch.:biggrin: funny that player after player gets suspended there for their actions they are such cheaters.:biggrin: wow I was NOT AWARE of that that he was not voted captain for the first time.comedy gold.:biggrin:

i cant get over how this is the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY that a hall of fame QB has been suspended for their actions ON THE FIELD determining the outcome of the game.:D the fact that everyone in SF booed him just proves the whole world knows what a bunch of cheaters they are and nobody outside of NE likes them.:up:

The 4 games off will keep him fresh for the inevitable Superbowl run.
A. He's getting old. A short season might be just what he needed.
B. Give the back up some snaps. I wonder how many of the 4 games will they win without Brady. Gronks not playing tomorrow either. Maybe this is Tom's last season??

New England will be 3-1 when Brady takes over, then with the added rest Brady will help the Patriots to a 12-4 record, they go to the Super Bowl. The whole issue is stupid.

Jets lose...Bills lose...Dolphins are playing Seattle in Seattle...even if the Pats lose to the Cardinals...which they are big underdogs...it's all a wash....and if they win? Oh, boy...Phallics and Fart Boy are going to be SO upset!!!

Jets lose...Bills lose...Dolphins are playing Seattle in Seattle...even if the Pats lose to the Cardinals...which they are big underdogs...it's all a wash....and if they win? Oh, boy...Phallics and Fart Boy are going to be SO upset!!!
You need to get back on the golf course

Brady trying to best his hero Montana

tumblr_lninzdlYcM1qkt71ho1_500-thumb-500xauto-9.jpg

You need to get back on the golf course

Brady trying to best his hero Montana

tumblr_lninzdlYcM1qkt71ho1_500-thumb-500xauto-9.jpg

Hey, Phallics...don't look now but the Patriots just beat the Cardinals in Arizona...without Brady...without Gronk...without Ninkovitch...and the Jets, the Bills and the Dolphins all lost! You and Fart Boy better break out the Tums, little buddy...it's going to be a LONG season for you! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Anyone who doesn't believe in Karma hasn't been listening to Phallics on this topic for over a year!

Let's hear it for the best coaching staff in the NFL...Bill Belichick, Josh McDaniel, Matt Patricia and Dante Scarnaccia! A big "atta boy" for Jimmy G.! Go Pats!!!

Dear God, I hope their fucking plane crashes on the way back from Arizona!!!!!! Tonight's game just proves how disgusting and pathetic this league gas become!!!! I remember when playing a team without its starting QB, when you played in your Conference Championship Game the previous year was a GUARANTEE of a victory. Apparently it isn't anymore.

Bruce Ariens should be fired tonight.

Dear God, I hope their fucking plane crashes on the way back from Arizona!!!!!! Tonight's game just proves how disgusting and pathetic this league gas become!!!! I remember when playing a team without its starting QB, when you played in your Conference Championship Game the previous year was a GUARANTEE of a victory. Apparently it isn't anymore.

On any given Sunday...

On any given Sunday...

Bruce Ariens is arguably the second best head coach in the NFL. Good thing you're not a GM.

Bruce Ariens is arguably the second best head coach in the NFL. Good thing you're not a GM.

You most certainly could not defend that argument based on last night's game.

Like players, NFL Coaches are only as good as last week's results so far as I'm concerned. They get paid to WIN games.

You most certainly could not defend that argument based on last night's game.

Like players, NFL Coaches are only as good as last week's results so far as I'm concerned. They get paid to WIN games.

Coaches coach...players play...Bruce Ariens didn't make that low snap from center, pull the ball left on the kick or get a holding penalty that moved the Cardinals back ten yards...that's on his players...not him.

Forum List

Back