Tom Shady Brady demonstrates what a classless clown he is.Behaviour is bush league

Status
Not open for further replies.
And still avoids the question asked of you many many times because you know either way you are a liar that painted yourself in a corner because you are a moron. No wonder rightwinger owns your ugly ass. You are a loser, thanks for avoiding my question and proving it.
What's the question I'll answer it for him.

No LA Ram Fan is right. No one respects him outside of Boston

Brady recently signed a 10-year deal with Fox Sports for $375 million to be a lead NFL analyst on-air

I guess Fox Sports only broadcasts in Boston. Either that or La Ram Fan knows more than Fox Sports does? Maybe there is a conspiracy theory that will explain this cognitive dissonance he's experiencing.
In the case of the Brady haters it may take a few years for them to come around

What's the question I'll answer it for him.
Only he can answer as he is the only on to have said it.

The NFL is fixed, so all games the outcome is based on what the NFL decides. Tom Brady and Bill Belichick cheat, if the games are already fixed and outcomes predetermined, how can one separately cheat?

The evidence is clear cut that outside of Boston,brady is not respected as a player

Nobody respects Brady outside of Boston, yeah right! :rolleyes:

Only he can answer as he is the only on to have said it.

The NFL is fixed, so all games the outcome is based on what the NFL decides. Tom Brady and Bill Belichick cheat, if the games are already fixed and outcomes predetermined, how can one separately cheat?
LA RAM FAG is too stupid to be experiencing Cognitive Dissonance.

Nothing about Brady is bush league. Players are in the HOF having accomplished a quarter of what he has done.
Aaron Rogers will be in the HOF and he won 1 Superbowl. Dan Marino is treated like a god he has zero.

Brady has been to 10 Superbowls. Won 7.

Winning a SB isn't the "be all, end all!" Many players have other accomplishments to entitle their induction! :heehee:
I heard someone say it best yesterday about Lebron and his scoring record. Other than championships, this is the only other way to rate a player how how great they were. How many times did the put the ball in the bucket.

So winning a SB isn't the only way to rate someone. Look at Barry Sanders. No Superbowl appearances. Does that mean he isn't one of the greatest running backs of all time? Of course not. You make a good point.

But winning two Superbowl's puts you on a much shorter list.

Of the 14 men to win multiple Super Bowls, 9 are enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame—Starr, Griese, Stabler, Staubach, Bradshaw, Montana, Young, Aikman and Elway.

Only 14 men have won more than 1 Superbowl.

I have never been to Boston and I respect what Brady accomplished
In short,nobody on the planet except Trolls like unkotore,papagoira rightwinger and sunniman who all have their head up Brady’s ass,can sit there and say with a straight face thst brady is the best at his position of all time when he played in an era where quarterbacks had skirts on them and defenses are not allowed to play defense anymore,and took advantage of coming into a division right when nfl hof fame greats Marino and Jim Kelly were retiring.two REAL men who played quarterback who were not wusses who did not miss an entire season from a mere hit to the knee by a helmet missing the entire season. :auiqs.jpg: As I said,if Brady could not even take a mere hit to the knee by a helmet without missing an entire season,are you seriously going to tell me he is the greatest at his position of all time with a straight face when we all know he could never have lasted even one season in the era they played in where quarterbacks were thrown around like ragdolls and had he played in their era he would have all those division titles and would have gone to any superbowls,your not going to seriously tellme that with a straight face without laughing he would still have done all thst,that he could have lasted more than one year in that era when quarterbacks got tossed around like ragdolls,not with a straight face without giggling? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :iyfyus.jpg:
When our resident troll unkotore is laughing off facts he can’t counter,I obviously hit the nail on the head. :auiqs.jpg:

:abgg2q.jpg: Winning a SB isn't the "be all, end all!" Many players have other accomplishments to entitle their induction! :heehee:

In the case of the Brady haters it may take a few years for them to come around
I seriously doubt yiu will ever change the minds of those hundreds of thousands of fans thst booed him in his OWN hometown stadium in San Franciscowhen former MVP,s were not announced,:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:he has disgraced the sport same as Belicheat far worse than anything the black Sox ever did to baseball. Baseball fans are not going to ever forgive Barry bonds or Roger Clemons for having to cheat to achive greatness and neither are thousands of football fans across the country ever going to forgive shady brady for doing so as well to achive greatness. :cuckoo: He will never be able to get away from the name shady brady,he will always have an asterisk next to his name same as Belicheat,bonds and Clemons.all who have disgraced their sport.

Even a former nfl center of the patriots that played on three winning Super Bowl teams as well as former nfl quarterbacks have called him a cheater.to have a former player on three Super Bowl teams that played with you and former quarterbacks call you a cheater,AND your own hometown booing you,that’s saying a LOT about his credibility and respect the majority of sports fans around the country have fir him.that’s pretty bad.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Waits fir unkotore to try and laugh off these pesky facts of truth he can’t counter while keeping his head up bradys ass. :laughing0301:

I have always hated the cowturds with extreme passion.i rooted against them in the early 90’s when they won all those superbowls,I could not stand that fucking prick troy aikmen.i can respect him as player though and never did NOT disrespect him as player though because he did not taint the sport of football so that is fantasy of yours that brady will ever lose the term shady brady several years down the road or bill belicheck will ever shead the name Belicheat.those two have tarnished the sport worse than anything the black Sox ever did to baseball.

Last edited:
Even his hometown SF does not respect him, :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: The entire stadium in Santa Clara booed him when former mvps were introduced,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301: they ALSO do not respect him for how he as well as Belicheat has disgraced the sport.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
We need to know why they were booing. Patriot fans booed him when he returned but that's not because they don't respect them. They're mad he left. PERIOD.

So why did they boo him in Cali?

That's because Levi's Stadium was filled with fans of the Denver Broncos, who have become one of Brady's biggest rivals in recent seasons. Carolina Panthers fans, who watched the Patriots star beat their team in Super Bowl XXXVIII, likewise had reason to boo.

Your bullshit is easily debunked.

And again, if football fans didn't respect/like him why did Fox sign him for a billion dollars? Does Fox only broadcast in New England? Then clearly Fox disagrees with you. They know there are many people out there like me who respect him.

It doesn't hurt that he won us a National Championship when he played for Michigan in 1997. Man what a winner he is.

Winning a SB isn't the "be all, end all!" Many players have other accomplishments to entitle their induction! :heehee:
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:Well said.Indeed winning the Super Bowl as a mark of greatness is overrated.

Football is a team sport as well.

Judging a player fir how great they are for winning superbowls is absurd.

That’s like saying derek jeter is a better baseball player than rod carew fir winning so many World Series or saying Rod Carew is not as good as jeter because he never went to the World Series,Carew is easily one of the greatest players in the game,one of the best clutch hitters,yet he did not go to the series and because of thst he is not considered as great a hitter as Derek jeter is which is totally fucked.same as it is to call brady the best ever just because of so many superbowls.:cuckoo:

When Montana was winning superbowls,they were calling him the greatest quarterback ever back then which I thought was totally rediculous,johhny Unitas was better than Montana,

Neither Montana or brady is the best quarterback ever,that would be johnny Unitas,if you ever watched old footage of him how he played you could see how amazing he was,he played in an era where the rules were even more less strict than they were fir Montana.players back then would pile drive the quarterback into the ground and throw you around like a ragdoll,

Neither Montana OR brady are able to carry the jockstrap of johnny Unitas,neither matched his greatness.

:thankusmile: :yes_text12:Well said.Indeed winning the Super Bowl as a mark of greatness is overrated.

Football is a team sport as well.

Judging a player fir how great they are for winning superbowls is absurd.

That’s like saying derek jeter is a better baseball player than rod carew fir winning so many World Series or saying Rod Carew is not as good as jeter because he never went to the World Series,Carew is easily one of the greatest players in the game,one of the best clutch hitters,yet he did not go to the series and because of thst he is not considered as great a hitter as Derek jeter is which is totally fucked.same as it is to call brady the best ever just because of so many superbowls.:cuckoo:

When Montana was winning superbowls,they were calling him the greatest quarterback ever back then which I thought was totally rediculous,johhny Unitas was better than Montana,

Neither Montana or brady is the best quarterback ever,that would be johnny Unitas,if you ever watched old footage of him how he played you could see how amazing he was,he played in an era where the rules were even more less strict than they were fir Montana.players back then would pile drive the quarterback into the ground and throw you around like a ragdoll,

Neither Montana OR brady are able to carry the jockstrap of johnny Unitas,neither matched his greatness.
Again, if the game is rigged, how did Brady cheat? Lol! You are an idiot, you can’t answer a simple question because you can’t. You are a joke!

I really am on a roll now with our resident brady ass kidding trolls that have their head up his ass unkotore and papagoria unable to counter anything I have said trying to dismiss the facts I posted by laughing them off,anytime THEY do that I hit the nail on the head. :auiqs.jpg:

They like to pretend those facts I listed that brady was booed by the entire stadium in San Francisco and former nfl players have said he is a cheater INCLUDING former center Damien Woody who played on three supwerbowls with them,that those things never happened or are not true by trying to laugh off the facts with laughing smileys,the truth hurts. :itsok: :206: :206: :206: :206: :206: :206: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :iyfyus.jpg:

Last time I checked pooper,I don’t recall former nfl players including a former center for his own team hall of famers like Montana,bradshaw or Roger stabauch calling THEM cheaters,sorry the truth hurts about your hero trollboy pooper.waits to watch you try and laugh these facts off and dismiss these facts as fake news. :itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Those threads were posted years ago with those facts proven.poor baby unkotore and pooper. :itsok:

It’s REALLY comical they like to pretend that I did not prove that thousands even in his his hometown don’t respect them when they booed him in San Francisco when former mvps were announced,they will claim I am lying the truth hurts them so much but the problem with thier lies is there were MANY posters as well commenting about it as well on threads back them so they are the liars not me. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Last edited:
I really am on a roll now with our resident brady ass kidding trolls that have their head up his ass unkotore and papagoria unable to counter anything I have said trying to dismiss the facts I posted by laughing them off,anytime THEY do that I hit the nail on the head. :auiqs.jpg:

They like to pretend those facts I listed that brady was booed by the entire stadium in San Francisco and former nfl players have said he is a cheater INCLUDING former center Damien Woody who played on three supwerbowls with them,that those things never happened or are not true by trying to laugh off the facts with laughing smileys,the truth hurts. :itsok: :206: :206: :206: :206: :206: :206: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :iyfyus.jpg:

Last time I checked pooper,I don’t recall former nfl players including a former center for his own team hall of famers like Montana,bradshaw or Roger stabauch calling THEM cheaters,sorry the truth hurts about your hero trollboy pooper.waits to watch you try and laugh these facts off and dismiss these facts as fake news. :itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Those threads were posted years ago with those facts proven.poor baby unkotore and pooper. :itsok:
Again nut job, answer the question, oh wait, you have me on ignore, that is why you know when I post, you are a POS liar. Thanks, no wonder rightwinger owns your ass.

:auiqs.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:I really am on a roll now with our resident brady ass kidding trolls that have their head up his ass unkotore and papagoria unable to counter anything I have said trying to dismiss the facts I posted by laughing them off,anytime THEY do that I hit the nail on the head. :auiqs.jpg:

It’s REALLY comical they like to pretend that I did not prove that thousands even in his his hometown don’t respect them when they booed him in San Francisco when former mvps were announced,they will claim I am lying the truth hurts them so much but the problem with thier lies is there were MANY posters as well commenting about it as well on threads back them so they are the liars not me. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
What did I tell you,did I call it or did I call it that when pooper could not counter facts on his hero shady brady,he would try and laugh them off again,he has NO Answers to counter them,so he try’s to laugh them off. :iyfyus.jpg: so typical of pooper the truth hurts. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: Pooper is throwing chairs at the wall in anger now crying disguising his anger posting laughing smileys,waits for new laughing smiley from butthurt pooper. :itsok:

When our resident troll unkotore is laughing off facts he can’t counter,I obviously hit the nail on the head. :auiqs.jpg:
You are not speaking to Unkotare

If you dont like Brady thats your business

But dont arrogantly assume that everyone thinks like you

What did I tell you,did I call it or did I call it that when pooper could not counter facts on his hero shady brady,he would try and laugh them off again,he has NO Answers to counter them,so he try’s to laugh them off. :iyfyus.jpg: so typical of pooper the truth hurts. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: Pooper is throwing chairs at the wall in anger now crying disguising his anger posting laughing smileys,waits for new laughing smiley from butthurt pooper. :itsok:
I now own LaFakeFan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back